Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072392 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 3:38pm On May 01, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Those two are my favorite sports banters on here...
Always throwing shades that makes one wonder if they have met in real life before grin

Lol, den dey always dey each other throat....one no go even gree for the other. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
airmark:

Stop disgracing yourself lewis didnt fight a rematch with mccall until he won a title and after 4 bouts with other cats. Thats what i am telling you here. Great Boxers dont reason like stark illiterates from marooned villages, they are smart alecs. Klitschko has very little time to make fury his priority. If you have brain you would reason it out. Those legends prefer to quit as champs, not as rematch winners. Evander hollifield didnt fight a rematch with valuev but preferred to fight for wbc title and left as a champion. Most people cant remember valuev beat him, but will immediately remember he left as a champ and honoured. You need to learn from this convo and work on your decision-making skills in life. These are stuffs dayo wont advise you, cos he wont want you to drag the throne with him. This is not about typing 'mia san mia ' up and down. You can learn and become a knowledgeable person from our arguments.
Apoche cra cra what title did he win? It is not enough to keep bleating like the Ewure of misfortune wey you be. Show us where you saw Lennox Lewis with the IBF belt in 1997. An event you claimed to 'IN FACT' happen

There is no rule that says rematches must happen immediately after a loss so I'm still wondering what is to be done with this useless piece of information

Oponu. Klitschko great as he is is at the mercy of the Champions. Only a phool like you would bring up Holyfield's example. How often do you see a losing challenger demand a rematch with the Champion?

Asinwin. I bet you didn't even know Valuev had the belt when Holyfield fought him. You always make nonsensical comparisons and examples. Shey agbari o ki'n ta e ni

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
Oga Airmark, Oya coman be going home grin

It is do cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2017
A40:

Apoche cra cra what title did he win? It is not enough to keep bleating like the Ewure of misfortune wey you be. Show us where you saw Lennox Lewis with the IBF belt in 1997. An event you claimed to 'IN FACT' happen

There is no rule that says rematches must happen immediately after a loss so I'm still wondering what is to be done with this useless piece of information

Oponu. Klitschko great as he is is at the mercy of the Champions. Only a phool like you would bring up Holyfield's example. How often do you see a losing challenger demand a rematch with the Champion?

Asinwin. I bet you didn't even know Valuev had the belt when Holyfield fought him. You always make nonsensical comparisons and examples. Shey agbari o ki'n ta e ni

This is an evidence of a lost argument. Lewis won a title before his rematch with mccall, yes or no? Whether it was called ibf or ibo, just prove me wrong. The point is, great boxers would give preference to a title bout, especially an aging boxer like klitschko. Tyson lost all his belts to douglas, he got them back fighting other champions. He never had a rematch with douglas till tomorrow. Tyson was not a mumu like you. Klitschko will be so stvpid to see fury as the next stop to gain respect. You are a ninny who doesnt know how important the tag, '' three-time world heavyweight champion'' is to great boxers. Your preference for fury's fight shows how shallow your reasoning is.

A40:

If I were Klitschko rather than fight AJ again I'd try for a rematch with Fury.

Even vitali will daze you with a straight jab if you chat this shiit in his presence. It's obvious you dont know what it means to be a three-time world heavyweight champion. From puritty to sanders to brewster, klitschko didnt fight a belt-less rematch, he brilliant went for those with belts and collected them back. He is not a fool, he will rather die in front of AJ than to go and do clinching party with a lunatic fury. These are basic stuffs, kids in college understand.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2017
airmark:

These are stuffs dayo wont advise you, cos he wont want you to drag the throne with him.

This line nearly bust my head grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 01, 2017
Ibime:

This line nearly bust my head grin grin grin

Abi grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Oga Airmark, Oya coman be going home grin

It is do cheesy

Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
airmark:

Ok

Gawd! Airmark u are just a case cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
airmark:

Ok

grin grin grin...Your positive vibes are contagious man

See as u dey make person grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
diggz:

Gawd! Airmark u are just a case cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Old man for that matter..

He nor dey carry nose smell say A40 dropped a comment... A40 on the other hand will never back down..

I feel these two sabi themselves somewhere before
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
Page 700.
Lana1, elampiro,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Old man for that matter..

He nor dey carry nose smell say A40 dropped a comment... A40 on the other hand will never back down..

I feel these two sabi themselves somewhere before

Naaah...! Dem no sabi themselves anything. Na just the wahala wey dey sports section however,airmark na weyrey I swear cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 01, 2017

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:31pm On May 01, 2017

Bayernliga
Burndownthisleague
Bhrntgisleaguedown
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:35pm On May 01, 2017

Chelseafan1 come chi Chun chin for here oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:36pm On May 01, 2017
Airmark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:36pm On May 01, 2017
Owns
This
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:37pm On May 01, 2017
Thread
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:38pm On May 01, 2017
Chelseafan1, I will deal with u
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
Let us mark attendance.

Raumdeuter
Ibime
Bykebyke
Chelseafan1
Lana1
Eph12
Dmcdad
Elrony
Timbros
Griffon
Gyalchester
Cfcman
Dopejemi
Serenova
Jstbeinhonest
Diggz
A40
Hensben
Upnepa
Oasis007
Bigkesh
Dmcdad
Macjireh
Nateevs
Afrodoc2
Airmark
Nihilist
Christinec
Debroslink
Sod09
Spy360
Sircumalot
Kokaneprodigy
Chic2pimp
Ubscable
Lekkie073
Nickvanilla
Krasid
Gbr1
Emmgee
Unlimited22
Lordfalcao
Dyabman
Bimffo
Elnino4ladies
Sonizia
Emmaprince
Kagawa10
Lordemperoris100
Roland17
Earth2Metahuman
Funlordjnr
Leyqute
Joeace2020
Weedtaker
Elampiro
Teeflonblixx
Jaykaymaybachz
Nyabinghi
Ruddie
Mrta7
Patrickmuf

If u no hear ur name, come and meet me after the service

cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:40pm On May 01, 2017
Bayansh Munshit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 8:41pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On May 01, 2017
who let the dogs out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2017
Burnthisleaguedown! ! ! grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2017
One - man liga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 10:49pm On May 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 10:49pm On May 01, 2017
kiss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 10:50pm On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Chelseafan1 come chi Chun chin for here oo

can't u just shut up for once

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.