Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076723 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
DO NOT HIRE LUIS ENRIQUE.DO NOT HIRE LUIS ENRIQUE.DO NOT HIRE LUIS ENRIQUE.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
bjhaid:
dortmund won it under klopp 5years ago
My bad, did Dortmund win it for Bayern
Anyway, I meant they were at the risk of not winning the title for 10 consecutive years
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Somewhere on facebook, I can see toba the same person who claimed Pep destroyed Bayern now saying "We need Pep Guardiola back"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
So after years and years of bragging about how good you were with your transfer policies and how you were finding bargain after bargain, value after value In a rotten market, some people are now saying you should have splashed cash grin grin

Fc value in transfer market

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
afrodoc2:

Oliver Khan and Rummenigge don't know what they are saying jo.
It is not Carlo's fault and i can't even blame the players. UEFA should just bring back coefficents abeg .

Raumdeuter, see ur life outside, see as ur mate turn u to dindinrin dey make fun of one of ur numerous gaffes.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neymar1095(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Very soon, when ManCity wins everytin, they ll say its easy to coach ManCity.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:
, see ur life outside, see as ur mate turn u to dindinrin dey make fun of one of ur numerous gaffes.

Gaffe where you see gaffe? I no surprise your head is full of gaffes so no new thing there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
PietroRico:
So after years and years of bragging about how good you were with your transfer policies and how you were finding bargain after bargain, value after value In a rotten market, some people are now saying you should have splashed cash grin grin

Fc value in transfer market

Anyone reading this will think Man Utd your team with all their spending is the one who has won the treble recently made CL knockouts in recent years
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hoopLA: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
^^^
Stylishly guiding the argument to coefficient again.
Coefficient kings with no manager.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
^^ You wey get manager, How many CL have you won? Actually how many CL have you played, You are seen more in Yorupa nowadays than Sevilla sef
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
Agbaya adojutini oshi. Where is your useless team? Weyrey alaso come here dey speak French. I don't know when intelligence would fall on your useless and banal existence. If people are trolling not a nincompoop like you whose team still have to play BATE Borisov and Crvena Zvezda. What's worse Crvena Zvezda have actually been European Champs! Keep swiping right on them guy pics on Tinder. Maricon
Oponu. Your team has 80% chance of featuring in Yoruba league this season. Ajakaja is talking his usual gobbledygook.

Better go and find your lola on Tinder. Arindin omo.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
sleekdot:
This adodi gogo dancer don come again

How old was Mbappe when he was giving it to Man City defence last season

Oh I remember you were still in jail and didn't watch the match

Apari, tell us why Alaba got turned like Iya Basira's agbari-odo by one kindergarten kid? Apodacious pundit.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Burnthisleaguedown. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pataki:
Apari, tell us why Alaba got turned like Iya Basira's agbari-odo by one kindergarten kid? Apodacious pundit.

Apoda, Tell us why Mbappe was turning Man City defenders last season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
airmark:
Burnthisleaguedown. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cologne is losing again. Very very uber useless Burnthisleaguedown.

Ancelotti has been sacked. Burnthisleaguedown is now no different from Eredivisie.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Apoda, Tell us why Mbappe was turning Man City defenders last season

We are talking of what happened just yesterday. Apari is talking of last season. Has Alaba recovered from the spinning barber's chair Mbappé placed him on since yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pataki:
We are talking of what happened just yesterday. Apari is talking of last season. Has Alaba recovered from the spinning barber's chair Mbappé placed him on since yesterday?

Pataki:
Any player that wants to enjoy a salubrious growth as a footballer should never venture into that burnthisleaguedown. Or how can one kindergarten boy be disgracing Alaba like one saw yesterday? Would Mbappé ever try that nonsense with Monreal in the EPL? Won bi da! grin

This is what this gogo dancer posted about 12hrs ago, But when you have used your kadara to please geriatric men who stick dollar bill into your boxers what will be left alailojuti akindanidani

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
omotayos01:
The fault should not be on ancelotti alone. The board should also bare the brunt too. Big teams in Europe where breaking the bank to get quality player. What did bayern do? Bayern were looking for cheap player claiming the transfer market is over inflated and we have to make do with aged player like Robben and Ribery, Coman that only run with no sense and muller that had been playing shit in the past two years

So what are they expecting? to win champions league with the set of players?

Bayern better join the over inflated market to get quality player or they are left behind.
I would mostly blame the board. This was a knee jerk firing and its pitiful really. Hopefully I end up being wrong and the team changes for the better. The misplaced arrogance and confidence the board and players were showing prior to the game tells me they didn't understand the challenge at hand. This was the year to phase out Robbery but the board didn't make the requisite moves. Lewandowski that openly came out to question the ambition of the club is not a fool. The game has changed and it seems the board is not realizing this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
I no wan hear any megedefegede about that Catalan fraud till he wins a trophy in England
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
I no wan quote make you no rain me abuses, but this na probably the only time since I enter nairaland Wey we dey on the same side grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
I would mostly blame the board. This was a knee jerk firing and its pitiful really. Hopefully I end up being wrong and the team changes for the better. The misplaced arrogance and confidence the board and players were showing prior to the game tells me they didn't understand the challenge at hand. This was the year to phase out Robbery but the board didn't make the requisite moves. Lewandowski that openly came out to question the ambition of the club is not a fool. The game has changed and it seems the board is not realizing this

I don't think its knee jerk while the players had their share of blame, Carlo hasn't covered himself in glory, Have you watched any of our recent games? Almost every matchday we complain of lack of tactics, not creating chances.

I know to beat a team like PSG we need top talents, but what of vs 10 man Anderlecht, Mainz, Hoffenheim etc.

Since last season sef our plays have been very mediocre all players have regressed under him. He is an Italian coach yet our defence looks worse than anyone who has coached us recently. Our attack we dont even know what to do anymore.

Someone here always complains that it seemed its only penalty that Lewandoski is scoring nowadays, Why is that? That means we are not creating chances

Most importantly he lost the dressing room. Its reported that Hummels Boateng, Robben Muller and Ribery dont want him anymore. We can say Ribery is a known trouble maker but what of the other 4?

Players are saying at training they don't discuss tactics, Its more like what you and your friends will do on a Saturday morning after friday night hangover.

The implosion of Leipzig in the second half of last season really covered him, See the way we lost to Dortmund in the Pokal.

Ancelotti is a nice man, I wanted him to succeed but he fall my hand especially with the defence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is a post from someone on a forum I visit and I agree with the content of his posts

================================================================

So Willy will coach Bayern for this weekend, and the international week is upon us for another week afterwards. This gives the board time to hire a new coach and pretend that they also haven't shit bed these last few summers. Point fingers and absolve blame, something we never see from them. I made a point on the other topic, but I don't like when coaches get fired due to trigger-happy boards. And Carlo is definitely not all at fault here, the board deserves a lot of blame. Saying that, I think it was a good decision to fire someone this early for this time. He lost the players, attack regressed, and defense regressed which was a huge surprise to me. For a guy known to have some amazing defensive teams through his long, successful resume, this was amateur hour at display. Every defender has regressed. The team has gotten scored on in comical manners, and it's just been disappointing to see. I expected the team to go back to being world class as it was under Jupp where you could win 1-0. It's only gotten worse. Anyways.. onwards we go.

The options are thinner than a model's waist line for now, which makes sense since it's early into the season. I added some potential options. To me there's some very important aspects that the new coach should be able to deal with:
- Fix the defense! We need a team that isn't so easily prone to counter attack goals. This has been its undoing since Pep was with Bayern and even LvG before him. Under Carlo, it's the worst it's been since LvG.
- Find a foot big enough to shove up Alaba's ass. 2012 called, and we want that Alaba's form back. Less listening to the Biebs & focus on improving yourself.
- Figure out how to utilize Mueller (again). He lost the plot the last 1/3rd of Pep's last season, sucked at the Euros and continued his awful form. However when he is on form, the attack is dynamic at a level that improves many around him.
- Figure out how to shift from attack to midfield correctly to stop the counters that has destroyed Bayern in the semis and last year vs Madrid. The biggest issues with this is the two central midfielders shifting defensively and covering the correct amount of space once Bayern loses the ball. PSG used basic elements, "wait until Mueller, Lewy, Tolisso, Thiago lose the ball, and pass to the front three.
- Someone that can rotate correctly. I think depth is great for Bayern, so you need someone that can rotate 5-6 players when Bayern plays twice a week effectively.
- Handle personalities. aka the Fronck Ribery effect! This guy still believes he should start for Bayern which is completely delusional. He needs to accept the Scholl role starting next matchday, or leave next summer.
- Someone who demands Bayern sign a world class or young player with world class tendencies next summer. Not some random Bundesliga player that will save Bayern.

Those are my main concerns. By the way if possible, I vote for Jupp to come back until the season is over. He will sort out the personalities and defense, of that I am pretty confident of. Then Bayern can work on tapping up.. I mean legally looking into which coach they can hire. Tuchel is naive defensively in European competitions, and Neg is too raw and too much of a risk. What say you?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

A lot of players dont believe in Ancelotti and his methods. When you lose the dressing room in that short time then it has to be the coach

See all the quotes from the players all point to the same thing

Look at all our players and compare them to 2 seasons ago they have all regressed. I cannot think of anyone that has improved. Alaba, Muller, Lewandoski, the defence have all regressed.

What are we playing, a high line or low blocks, possesion or counter attacking, 4231 or Xmas tree

Though I agree that we lacked ambition in the market like other top club Our play this season has been terrible, I believe he could have made much fuss about the transfers too, I heard getting James was his idea and he stuck out his neck for him, Ulli basically said James was his idea and they got him for Carlo. Those tepid displays are not due to having Coman, Players simply didnt have an idea of the tactics the coach want to play. Anderlecht went down to 10 men under 20mins and we couldnt find a way past them, Wolfsburg came back from 2 goals down, Hoffenheim beat us 2-0 the games we won were either by lucky of individual quality

Almost all the top players dont have faith in his system, What is the solution. He took a huge gamble last night benching Hummels, Boateng Ribery and especially Robben in a grade A match its either the result favor you or you look like an idiot.

He now looked like an iddiot

I respect Ancelotti and all he has achieved but it seemed the game moved past him. While achieving those 3 CL wins, his career had those embarrasing games once in a while like Istanbul and the Deportivo game
That is pretty obvious but it must also be said that a lot of these guys have been flat out not doing their jobs. I wouldn't say I've been completely satisfied with Carlo but I have seen Carlo do a job with other teams of similar standing with Bayern. We have a bunch of players who feel entitled to play yet aren't giving their best. The likes of Muller and Ribery. Alaba has regressed while Kimmich who is playing out of position was flourishing. Thiago became a more well-rounded mid under Carlo and I was hoping we would go hard in the market come summer only for us to get just Hames. Reason am we don't have a backup for Lewandowski oo

Let's see if the players contrived to get Carlo fired. The scapegoat is gone now so they have no excuse to not perform. The players we have now are not superior to the ones Carlo had at Madrid who put their heads down and listen to what he had to say

In all Bayern comes first so if it's for the greater good I'm with it but if it's merely to satisfied some bruised player's egos we would still see the result. We would have lost to PSG regardless of who we put out tbh. Shey na Hummels wey wan hold Neymar or Mbappe?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin lamentations chapter 3 :0 LMAO

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
A40:
I no wan hear any megedefegede about that Catalan fraud till he wins a trophy in England

Pataki, diggz, elrony, chelseafan1, chic2pimp, what do you guys think is going on between a40 and raumdeuter?

Who did the deliverance for him, that made him to be questioning the intelligence of his superior, in quick succession? I never imagined there would be a time i would witness, a40 telling dayo to keep his stinking fingers away from typing rubbish here.

Something is wrong somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
airmark:

Pataki, diggz, elrony, chelseafan1, chic2pimp, what do you guys think is going on between a40 and raumdeuter?

Who did the deliverance for him, that made him to be questioning the intelligence of his superior, in quick succession? I never imagined there would be a time i would witness, a40 telling dayo to keep his stinking fingers away from typing rubbish here.

Something is wrong somewhere.

Shey A40 no get opinion again ni? grin grin

Well Pa Diggz will know better!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
elrony:

Shey A40 no get opinion again ni? grin grin

Well Pa Diggz will know better!

But those shots are getting too much. A whole uncle dayo typing megedefegede shocked He also called him a fickle analyst yesterday, this is strange.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
airmark:

But those shots are getting too much. A whole uncle dayo typing megedefegede shocked He also called him a fickle analyst yesterday, this is strange.

Perhaps everybody don kukuma tire for fickle pa Ramuzaki and his warapa-like way of life grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hoopLA: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
^^ You wey get manager, How many CL have you won? Actually how many CL have you played, You are seen more in Yorupa nowadays than Sevilla sef
I get am before no be property.
Next excuse oga.
Since you insist on value for money why don't you start with the Rodriguez purchase. Or was is Rummenigge who bought that did for Ancelotti?
When last did your team beat a Spanish side in the knockout phase of the Champions League?
Even Girona will knock you out if you meet them in the competition.always there to make up the numbers like Arsenal. Even they self don tire and have decided to try something new this season.
Ronaldo will always start his case to be WPOTY against your sorry side.

Coefficient master.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Talk about scoring own goals. The Coman wey dem dey compare to Chamberlain no be the Fraudiola sign am? Douglas Costa nko? Abeg make we hear word

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.