Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076733 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ribery has ruptured his ACL. Karma is a moraphucka oo! Make these guys go beg Ancelotti oo! Hopefully this means bye bye to Ribery
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
chic2pimp:

Who might that be?..I wonder hmmmm... grin grin grin

Yh I remember you were quite Pro Pep at first hence my complete shock in your turnaround. To be fair to Pep, He got you guys to 3 back to back to back semi finals so you really can't describe Him as an utter failure. He might not have achieved His primary objective which was to win the CL however He did get you guys close. He did a good enough Job imo. Remember only one team is going to win the CL every year so does that make every other managers that particular season failures?

The only problem I have with Pep is His insistence on playing all out attacking footy when some situations demands He reins it in a little bit. However I am willing to admit that's what makes Him such a great coach and fascinating character. He has His philosophy and won't deviate from it.
The team had a Championship window which Pep IMO did not maximize. His performance was simply par for the course so you can imagine the dismay seeing this Pep apostles make it sound like Pep was the best thing to happen to Bayern and even giving him other people's glory. He didn't get us close kan kan. If na your definition of close be that then wetin make we call what Simeone and Allegri dey do with Atleti and Juve?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Neymar1095:

just imagine this excuse.

The same jupp that also went trophyless...... He was just Lucky that season Bayern won the treble apart from that season with Bayern jupp managerial career Was bleeping Average.
No crime in going trophyless. Even your Fraudiola went trophyless last season despite spending the equivalent of some country's GDP so make we hear word. We have seen your Fraudiola fail woefully against teams at a similar level with him when not armed with Messi and Xaviesta. This ninja lost to Monaco FFS! I agree Jupp's career was average but he made the most of it beating the best team of his generation Juventus and won a treble with us. While Lucho has shown us any samankwe coach can win a treble at Barcelona. I no wan hear anything about Pep Overratediola

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Neymar1095:
What foundation did jupp actually leave at Bayern.
Mario Gomez and Pizarro left the club

Toni kroos was sold, Shaqiri was an average dunce.

Dante and Gustavo were useless.

After one season manduzkic left, bastian like wise.
Jupp had ribery and robben at their peak form unlike Pep.

Na Jupp sell Kroos? Na him sell Mandzukic? Neuer nko? Boateng? Alaba? Oh Shaqiri is an average dunce? I agree but since most Pep apostles swear Pep made Messi my question is why can't he make another Messi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Oops, my bad. I thought we were in the same time zone cheesy

I'm still here, bestriding NL like a colossus. grin

How have you been? We don't see you in your section. Rather, you're always hanging here like a monitor spirit tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have been doing the lord's work here jare. We thank God for life, will resume work in ma section this month.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
This boathand should just go and look for another thing to do. What kinda defender is this guy for God sake. angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
chic2pimp:

Who might that be?..I wonder hmmmm... grin grin grin

Our in-house self acclaimed over sabi. Who wants us to rehire a 73 year old coach! Help me ask am which 73 year old is still coaching either at club or international level, he is denigrating Jupp as if his Fraudiola ever got to back to back CL Finals. Since 2011 he never kuku smell am but 'fugazis' no go let us rest. What is a 68 year old that just won the treble doing trying to coach another team? I no understand how person no go just gree apply common sense. Going into 2011/2012 season who expected Bayern to get to consecutive CL Finals? Losing via penalties na him be scandalous loss? Help me ask this simpleton which team that weak Chelsea beat to get to the said Final and who COACHED them? I no know whether he dey related to Andres Escobar with this own goal e dey always score abi na amnesia just dey worry am, who blew a 2 goal lead , had a penalty and even one man advantage for 70 minutes and still LOST. In 2baba's voice "Na Yaba Left we dey" because na the only way I fit explain this Kain craze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
airmark:

Talk the talk and walk the walk. Coward. cheesy
Eleru gbe eru e, if you got issues with Dayo address am. No time for your petty wars you phoolish old oponu! Where is your boyfriend Bobriskyy I noticed the odious toad came here to troll.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Any idea about tomato sachet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
airmark:
This boathand should just go and look for another thing to do. What kinda defender is this guy for God sake. angry

Did you see Hummels role in the 2 goals conceded?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
A40:
Ribery has ruptured his ACL. Karma is a moraphucka oo! Make these guys go beg Ancelotti oo! Hopefully this means bye bye to Ribery

I hope Ribery stays out till February at least, Lets know we dont have any option than to think Ribery will save us

Whoever the new coach will be now knows there is a lot of work to be done
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pataki:

Dem no born am well to face Apari!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The mumu fear am pass God.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Did you see Hummels role in the 2 goals conceded?

I saw his goal and his failed effort in correcting the stupidity of boathand in the first goal conceded.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
airmark:
I saw his goal and his failed effort in correcting the stupidity of boathand in the first goal conceded.

You mean you saw how he was dribbled and wiped on the floor inside the box for the first goal and how he lost his man for the second goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
airmark:

E be like say you done turn to Bayerm fan. Shey you no dey miss any Bayern match?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neymar1095(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin Bayern Munich have world Class defenders who dont know how to defend.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

You mean you saw how he was dribbled and wiped on the floor inside the box for the first goal and how he lost his man for the second goal

Yes and was still your whoscored's man of the match. cheesy It was as if alago has boil between his legs. They bundled the mumu out before he killed the team finally.

Ibime:

E be like say you done turn to Bayerm fan. Shey you no dey miss any Bayern match?

Bayern? Never. lol

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
airmark:

Yes and was still your whoscored's man of the match. cheesy It was as if alago has boil between his legs. They bundled the mumu out before he killed the team finally.

Obviously Hummels scored that explains the ratin

His main defensive work he was partly responsible for both goals conceded
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
You can't make this shít up. For every goal conceded, camp A blames boathand, camp B blames hummels.. Every fúcking goal conceded grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

I hope Ribery stays out till February at least, Lets know we dont have any option than to think Ribery will save us

Whoever the new coach will be now knows there is a lot of work to be done
If na ACL tear he would be out till April at the very least. Most likely May at his age. I would be surprised if he returns this season if na true say him ACL tear. Ribery is done IMO make he just dey go. I don't envy the new coach at all. He would be busy massaging bruised egos instead of giving these guys a kick in their backside that they desperately need. That was the message Carlo tried to send but the board chose to overreact to an unavoidable loss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Obviously Hummels scored that explains the ratin

His main defensive work he was partly responsible for both goals conceded

Nope. Hummels was the best defender on the pitch. Never dispossessed unlike boathand. He won aerial balls more than alago. More tackles won. It wasn't only about the goal, alago allowed an intruder to enter the box, making a weak and stupid attempt to stop him.

For the second goal, no one believed tolisso or whoever would fail to nod out the cross. Hummels and every other player can't be blamed but the man that failed to nod.

A sensible coach must send boathand packing by january.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

This na wetin I dey talk. None of the players owned up to the rubbish they played, I knew we were in deep kaka when I heard Hummels talk about tactics instead of demanding more from himself vs Wolfsburg. Phoolish sycophants like Apoche cra cra would also come online to gas Hummels, but we saw how they turned him like Semolina today.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
airmark:

Ajakaja40 is a hopeless nuisance. How apari has dominated this man-child continues to amaze me.

Meanwhile, Bayern losing form has greatly reduced the enormous foolishness ramuzaki displays on EPL threads here. Long may the woes of his useless club in a useless league abide.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
airmark:

Why you dey low key reveal your relationship with Pataki? Patamark. Who is the dominant god between una two?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Boagoat must stay in Bayern. Which top club is going to buy the services of that living disaster?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
A40:
Why you dey low key reveal your relationship with Pataki? Patamark. Who is the dominant god between una two?

Go and face your internet fada. Tell him he is an idïöt for his megedefegede here.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is the best thread in sports section atm. grin
Long may your coefficient woes continue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pataki:

Ajakaja40 is a hopeless nuisance. How apari has dominated this man-child continues to amaze me.

Meanwhile, Bayern losing form has greatly reduced the enormous foolishness ramuzaki displays on EPL threads here. Long may the woes of his useless club in a useless league abide.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will be so glad to have bayern for dinner in the second round.

A40:

When will you tell apari that he should stop disgracing bayern fans home and abroad?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pataki:

E gbenu rirun sohun,
you hopeless old yob that specializes in the art of monitoring the lives of niggas half your age on a faceless forum. I don't know who would deliver you from your useless existence! Better go and drop single like Cardi B and stop phooling yourself. Salsa dancing wasteman

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will be so glad to have bayern for dinner in the second round.

We dey wait you. We would see whether Rudiger would not bow to his idol Boa-TANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pataki:

Go and face your internet fada. Tell him he is an idïöt for his megedefegede here.
Go and fellate your bae Air mark and stop making noise for my ear. Stvpid old Ekpan fly

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
A40:
The team had a Championship window which Pep IMO did not maximize. His performance was simply par for the course so you can imagine the dismay seeing this Pep apostles make it sound like Pep was the best thing to happen to Bayern and even giving him other people's glory. He didn't get us close kan kan. If na your definition of close be that then wetin make we call what Simeone and Allegri dey do with Atleti and Juve?

I partly agree with that statement. He probably should have gotten you guys to one Final and He would have If He wasn't so singleminded. Still does not mean He did not do a good enough job.

Pep is like marmite. You either love Him or loathe Him. There is no middle ground. His Fans at times overrate Him whilst His enemies underrate Him. Yh but it's pretty much the same Teams that defeated Allegri's Juve and Simeone's Madrid that had Bayern on toast. Pep was just unlucky to have faced them earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.