Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077672 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Olaone1:
This thread should be binned. Seun cry

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Look at them. They are still talking in here; still analyzing. Goshhh! Your club is useless. Deal with it!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=TalabiAudu post=67033251][/quote]

wink wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
A40:
But did our 35 year old winger put in a decent cross today? We can get two goals easy. The question is how many would we concede
Analysts dem cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
So Bayern Munich are just local champions embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
They are just 3 here. Just 3 Bayansh and Burndisleaguedown supporters on NL. All they do all day na to occupy Chelsea and Arsenal thread. Useless league

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Bayern players don't send semi finals, they're all waiting to beast the final.

That's why Boateng went back to the dressing room in first half. Man ain't got time to beast an ordinary Semi...

Raumdeuter of life.

[img]https:///media/3-19-2018/jxWxqt.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
obainojazz:
So Bayern Munich are just local champions embarassed

Abeg which champion be your club?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ribery is way past his prime and most fans don't even want him again unlike hidden hazard

Were u not on JT's neck even when he was 35?

Besides, Cr7 is 34 and still a hot cake. Talk another excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
airmark please we need that gif of Ribery leaving the ball in front of keeper to dance one corner...

Hummels caused this. Ribery is a fraud (in Dayo's horrible voice)

[img]https:///media/4-25-2018/QRMcI0.gif[/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Were u not on JT's neck even when he was 35?

Terry was useless all his career. Ribery has become useless in the last 3years
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter of life.

[img]https:///media/3-19-2018/jxWxqt.gif[/img]
This is wicked. This gif. Completely caged smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Igboid: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Madrid doing to Bayern, what Bayern did to Arsenal. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 2:24am On Apr 26, 2018
I think you guys are so engrossed in worry about your team to identify that this Real Madrid is a lot "frailer" than you realize. I mean, it took a last minute PK to see off Juve... and Bayern has more than enough capability to overturn this, big time!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 2:26am On Apr 26, 2018
A40:
But did our 35 year old winger put in a decent cross today? We can get two goals easy. The question is how many would we concede

Forget about how many you will concede and focus on outscoring them by a margin of two or more. Which is really all you have to do to qualify!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:46am On Apr 26, 2018
A40:
Second leg na Tuesday oh. I don't know the miracle you're expecting. Let's just hope we can at least get Alaba back. I've written off Boateng and Robben for the second leg

See the Rafinha we want to give extension. He would be 34 next year. I don't know what is wrong with Uli and Kalle, is it that they can't see the fuckery that is going on? Anyway they hired Niko Kovac as the next coach so clearly they must be running out of ideas
I'm worried about Boateng and World cup.

Since Sammer left it has been from one wasted signing to another both managers and Players.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:46am On Apr 26, 2018
While it may seem difficult, i don't think it is a herculean task for Bayern to win at the Bernabeu. Neither Madrid or Bayern impressed me defensively, Madrid looked vulnerable when Bayern attached the middle with incisive passing. I think bayern still have a good chance to push the second leg but they would have to take their chances and keep the press.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 5:44am On Apr 26, 2018
RuuDie:
I think you guys are so engrossed in worry about your team to identify that this Real Madrid is a lot "frailer" than you realize. I mean, it took a last minute PK to see off Juve... and Bayern has more than enough capability to overturn this, big time!

And you think Madrid haven't learnt their lessons?

Ain't no way Bayern would pull off a Juve in the 2nd leg bro - the Spanish Giants would have that game on lockdown.

The best Bayern would get is a draw!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Real Madrid have now beaten Bayern in 6 consecutive meetings.

Real Madrid have now won 3 consecutive games at the Allianz Arena

Bayern are the new Arsenal. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Real Madrid have now beaten Bayern in 6 consecutive meetings.

Real Madrid have now won 3 consecutive games at the Allianz Arena

Bayern are the new Arsenal. cheesy

It'll be a good idea for them to rename their stadium from "Allianz Arena" to "Madrid Arena"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Maybe just maybe if the player behind was Benatia and the player ahead was a Madrid player this type of penalty would have been given

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2018
he don dey find penalty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Dayo don spin that afeeri ring wey baba give am sharp sharp

see as he disappear one time.
Lol you are madt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Boateng is out for the rest of the season and the world cup participation is doubtful
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ToyinDipo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Barsenal thread
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
In the past 5 seasons when its crucial time all our players start dropping with injuries I think at this time we need to evaluate the value it adds to the team to continue with these players

Robben, Ribery, Boatank, Vidal Javi are all around 30 or vear and consistently injured. They have served the club well and might be time for them all to leave.

Even younger ones like Thiago Bernat Alaba and Tolliso are steadily becoming sicknotes

When you see a team like Madrid aside Bale they hardly get injured and ours we hardly avoid injuries

I remember them blaming Guardiola for the injuries, now he is gone for 2 seasons and we still face these injuries

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
In the past 5 seasons when its crucial time all our players start dropping with injuries I think at this time we need to evaluate the value it adds to the team to continue with these players

Robben, Ribery, Boatank, Vidal Javi are all around 30 or vear and consistently injured. They have served the club well and might be time for them all to leave.

Even younger ones like Thiago Bernat and Tolliso are steadily becoming sicknotes

When you see a team like Madrid aside Bale they hardly get injured and ours we hardly avoid injuries

I remember them blaming Guardiola for the injuries, now he is gone for 2 seasons and we still face these injuries

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Even younger ones like Thiago Bernat and Tolliso are steadily becoming sicknotes

Should we blame Pep or Dr Wolf whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ibime:

Should we blame Pep or Dr Wolf whatever.

You can blame Pep, Now he is gone, His City is fitter and have less injuries than Bayern

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by TalabiAudu: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Even younger ones like Thiago Bernat Alaba and Tolliso are steadily becoming sicknotes

Effect of making assnal your bitçh.

You overfvçked them and they transferred STI (sexually transmitted injuries) to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
[s]In the past 5 seasons when its crucial time all our players start dropping with injuries I think at this time we need to evaluate the value it adds to the team to continue with these players

I remember them blaming Guardiola for the injuries, now he is gone for 2 seasons and we still face these injuries[/s]

angry

[img]https:///media/4-26-2018/0kAj1j.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.