Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Video Of Nigerian Woman Who Sells Spare Parts In Ghana Crying Out In Pains. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Nigerian Woman Who Sells Spare Parts In Ghana Crying Out In Pains. (319 Views)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Woman Who Sells Spare Parts In Ghana Crying Out In Pains. by FemiOtawa: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
A Nigerian woman who sells spare Parrts in Ghana was seen crying in a viral video, She cried bitterly after Some Ghanaian Guys Who Drank Condemned Engine Oil Came And Destroyed Her Shop In Kumasi Telling Her to Go Back To Nigeria.

She said "“You Can Do To Me Whatever You Like Cos I Am In Your Country"

Watch the Video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/06/heartbreaking-video-of-nigerian-woman.html

Re: Video Of Nigerian Woman Who Sells Spare Parts In Ghana Crying Out In Pains. by princechurchill(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ghana should trade carefully

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Rent If Landlord Gets Arrested For A Crime / Alleged Rape: Why I Stepped Aside As Pastor Of COZA - Fatoyinbo Abiodun / Ijegun Fire Explosion..see Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.