Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) (10879 Views)

My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC) / Please Help Save My Marriage / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Vega100: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Na wa oh!!! People are wicked oh!!! How fraudulent can people be!!! Kai!!! The story was so touching . kai!

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

I don't know. Y do I feel like I'm being interrogated?

Because you acted suspiciously.

You sent him the money according to you. But later you modified your post, removing that part out.

Back to my question, if you had truly sent him the money on 25/6, why is the alert reading 26/6?

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by catwalq(f): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2019
uboma:

Why did you modify your post. You earlier reported that you sent him the money.....

Should we beam our tentacles on you too?

Lolzzzz,don't insult me pls... If you want proof I'll gladly send it to your mail. Not that I'm under any obligation to though.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Florblu(f): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

I got catfished angry grin

Don't tarnish your image because of #2000 now. Your bank sent a credit alert with a wrong date?

Damn!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

Lolzzzz,don't insult me pls... If you want proof I'll gladly send it to your mail. Not that I'm under any obligation to though.

You are the one insulting yourself here. You do not have to send anything to me.

Do you know why there is a discrepancy about the date on the supposedly credit alert?

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by catwalq(f): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Florblu:

Don't tarnish your image because of #2000 now. Your bank sent a credit alert with a wrong date?

Damn!

Mine is to send. Isn't the date and time the bank's issue?

Send me a PM and I'll forward everything to you. This is soo funny. I'm actually being investigated. Wow grin grin grin
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Florblu(f): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

Lolzzzz, don't insult me pls... If you want proof I'll gladly send it to your mail. Not that I'm under any obligation to though.

Send it here. What exactly is your problem?

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2019
Florblu:

Damn!

lol.

catwalq has roped himself in this mess. My guess is that he is working hand in hand with the Op of the thread. A male and not a female is behind the moniker, catwalq.

***modified***

Catwalq is indeed a female.

7 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by catwalq(f): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2019
uboma:

lol.

catwalq has roped himself in this mess. My guess is that he is working hand in hand with the Op of the thread. A male and not a female is behind the moniker, catwalq.

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Florblu(f): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2019
uboma:

lol.

What can we do to get rid of these evil people? One got busted and here is another one claiming he sent a fake credit alert.
@catwalq please get a life snd stop embarrassing this generation.

11 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq has not proved anything. You sent a fake credit alert to David Temple.

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by catwalq(f): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2019
I should have minded my business in the first place. Thought I was helping and now I'm under fire. What a world
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:
I should have minded my business in the first place. Thought I was helping and now I'm under fire. What a world

Has any noticed the similarity in writing by catwalq and David Temple? They are one and the same.

catwalq is NOT same as davedrix and Kellord who are one and the same.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by catwalq(f): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2019
uboma:
catwalq has not proved anything. You sent a fake credit alert to David Temple.

This is getting personal. take note of the OPs acct details. I'll go to the bank and get my statement of account or whatever its called and post it here later. And I'm going to demand an apology for this defamation of my person. Until then pls do well to refrain from insulting me further sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

This is getting personal. take note of the OPs acct details. I'll go to the bank and get my statement of account or whatever its called and post it here later. And I'm going to demand an apology for this defamation of my person. Until then pls do well to refrain from insulting me further sir

lol. Another lie just to cover up.

You do not need to visit the bank for statement of account because of the fake 2k you sent.

You can always request for it from your bank's mobile app on your phone.

You claimed to have sent 2k on 25/6 but your bank sent a credit alert to the supposed recipient and wrote 26/6.

You are daft to think we are children here. Mention your bank here so I can run a background check.

15 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Austeeenxx: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

Well said, bro.
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by fergieboy: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Op we are still waiting for the doctors report o..

No run o

Op are you there?

I want to send you 5000 naira

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Deepfeel(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:
You should have helped quietly, shabi Jesus said when you are giving with your right hand don't not let your left hand know

8 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Florblu(f): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Austeeenxx:

Well said, bro.

You're another wolf in human clothing. Your end is near.

11 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by catwalq(f): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Deepfeel:

You should have helped quietly, shabi Jesus said when you are giving with your right hand don't not let your left hand know

Which I did. Things just went outta hand. Ka kwagh gaa,it is well
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Florblu:

You're another wolf in human clothing. Your end is near.

lol.
Ignore them. We are taking notes of the related monikers.

9 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2019
This is really funny... may God help us all

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

So you are Vincent Ubi? I’d have sworn those are Male names

7 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Trippledots(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Omg!... This guy was a scammer afterall?

And i don de advertize this thread for my whatsapp status.

Nonsense, #spits

8 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Deepfeel(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

Then stop trying to show prove to anyone let it be between you and the receiver and God, ka chii jela that's all

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Austeeenxx: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

Bro, i'd like to know how your name is Vincent but you operate a female moniker on nairaland...

11 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:

I know you and believe you sent 2K to the OP.

However, that screenshot the OP posted was not from you. It was a pre-prepared alert credit he kept down to further perpetuate his mission/agenda. He simply edited the credit amount and maybe name . Another reason he edited it was because of the fake low account balance he wants NLDERS to see.

As for the date, im sure his plans was to post that fake alert later today and claim he was sent the money by his alternate handle .

21 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2019
So I'm commenting here because this has spiralled out of hand and it's hurting the person I love.

Firstly may it be known that I do not know any David Temple and if he's a con artist, I do hope he pays for his crime someday.

Secondly I do not care about any of you or whatever opinions you would have about me after reading . I know I work and earn a decent living and none of you places food on my table. So I have nothing to prove to you. As a matter of fact if I were to be in this position as catwalq is currently, I'd have ignored you guys.

However I'm commenting because someone I love and truly care about is hurt. She called me minutes ago explaining everything. To be honest, I don't blame you for doubting her part of the story. When she called me I even questioned her sending money to the guy without proper verification.

It's 2000 Naira that she sent. It's no big deal but labelling her a con artist is a massive big deal not just to her but to me as well. So here's the thing. It's almost 8 o'clock. She'll go to the bank and get her bank statement. She'll share it here for you to see. She doesn't have a mobile app as she uses the ussd code for transfers hence her going to the bank.

So please till then, your words are hurting her. Let's stop labelling someone who chose to help a fraud. Why the date showed 26th on his phone is what I do not know and I do not care about. I only care about the fact that she actually made this transfer and it's turning to haunt her

I've earlier told her she has nothing to prove to you guys. She believes she has a name to clear. So wait till she posts her statement for you to see.

11 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Vega100: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Florblu:

Send it here. What exactly is your problem?
that man/woman is psychotic!!! You shouldn't engage that thing.

The said credit bears the name of a man, but the moniker here is affixed to a female gender!!! That should make you understand that thing(whether she/he) is not normal...
He is psychotic mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by McSpeedy04: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
Just imagine! davedrix, God will punish you. To think I burned airtime trying to talk you out of selling your kidneys and suggesting that you create threads for help.

Na kidney issue go kill you las las.
I remember telling you once never to believe anybody here just because they upload pictures. To think you even went as far as calling the guy. Hmmm.

Learn not to let people use emotions to make a monkey out of you.

Have a lovely day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Vega100: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Trippledots:
Omg!... This guy was a scammer afterall?

And i don de advertize this thread for my whatsapp status.

Nonsense, #spits

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Halezis(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2019
This right here is the reason some people find it difficult to get help when they're in dire need. We've been used to seeing scams like this that its now difficult to differentiate between the real people and scammers. OP, I pray God blesses you so you'd have enough for yourself and to help others. To all who sent in something to him, God knows your intents and May he reward you accordingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / How Do I Get My Baby To Sleep Peacefully? / Why Do Some People Abandon Their Parents After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.