Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures (1102 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by ararumeteam(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
#HAPPENING #NOW !!!!

Pray for everyone traveling from Lagos to East and East to Lagos Road.

The Benin youths has closed the road and has vowed not to open the road until President Mohammedu Buhari come by himself and see what his Fulani brothers has done.

The woman you're seeing in this picture was killed by Fulani boys, this is same boys President Buhari want to send to Igbo land as vigilante. Please pray for us, even troops of army and mopol have tried their best to open the road but the youths vowed with their grave never to open the road. We're stranded ~~

Valentine Emekoma Reporting From The Scene.

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by thesicilian: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
At least some people are speaking up now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by NkayStory(f): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good one guys..i trust Benin People.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
Let every state in the south replicate this act to send a strong message to the President

Get hold of any of the Fulani terrorist and skin them alive. Until these people are meant with full force they won't stop.

Thank you my Edo people. Delta and Ondo abeg over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by Davash222(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
If the people of Borno and others could speak up this way, at least Boko Haram wouldn't have escalated this way.

Seems it's Haram over there to protest.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by kalufelix(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good..
Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by Stingman: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
If fake pastor Osibanjo catches these youths with these fake things...my hand no deeeoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who can serve Nigeria from evil people in power...?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, when you pursue a goat to the wall, what do you expect, it turns back against you. I believe the LAZY youths are now wiser. IPOB right now, them don see opportunity.

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by gurunlocker: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
These guys are penetrating each state gradually.

Hope they are curb now before they become a full blown terrorist group.
Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by spinna: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
It's good, enough is enough. There are no first and second class citizens or tribes in this country ....
Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by Problemkid1: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice one my Edo people. This Fulani people own don too much. We the youths needs to join hands together and wipe away all the foolanis in this country. Disembark them to where they belong.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
You don't mess with Edo people. Our people can learn from Edo people
Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by Olorunnim: 1:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
If the people of Borno and others could speak up this way, at least Boko Haram wouldn't have escalated this way.

Seems it's Haram over there to protest.
It is written not to question their leader, god out them there.
Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by ogashman(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2019
If We re not secured in our farms,homes, places of worship and even outside this country, then things have really fallen apart

See my signature for your prompt flight bookings
Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by ifyalways(f): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Why close the road? Fulani dey use that road?

I dont know how this will stop Fulani herdsmen in Benin/Edo state undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists: Lagos-Benin Road Shut Down By Benin Youths- Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2019
ifyalways:
Why close the road? Fulani dey use that road?

I dont know how this will stop Fulani herdsmen in Benin/Edo state undecided
its a way to be heard

(1) (Reply)

Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China / Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! / x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.