Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! (1125 Views)

Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012) / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia / SOCCER TALENTS HUNT 2009 (OPPORTUNITY FOR FOOTBALLERS TO TRAVEL ABROAD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! by cvibe: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2009
It's no news that Australia is burning, but one would have thought all the Nigerian Rainmakers, Dibia etc in our midst will be ready to export their talent to Australia for hard currency to put out this fire.

What are you guys waiting for?
Re: Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! by phil2009: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
i have a juju that can quiench the fire, how do i get to oz pls help
Re: Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! by cvibe: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
Phil,

Package yourself to the Australian Embassy demonstrating your prowess on how you can help them in their present predicament.
Re: Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! by phil2009: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2009
i contacted the embassy in pretoria they said i will need pre visa assessment first, can u help on that
Re: Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! by adexchamp(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
Mumu grin tongue embarassed
Re: Nigerian Talents, Australia Needs You! by Mactuoyo(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Love Scams,Woman Sent Her Online Fiancé over $300,000 and 3 Cars to Ghana / Train Ride From Lagos To Benin Republic / Dangerous Crossing In Katempe Junction FCT Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.