Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years (25414 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by okenze4life(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Igbo Amaka smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2019
and trust me that is half of the amount Rochas got from Imo state the last four years
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Mike008(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2019
That's over a billion every year of the 7 years.
Assuming it's even just 1 billion per year.
He allegedly made over N2,739,726 everyday for 7years.
Hmmmmm
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Omihanifa: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2019
phransix2:
Ubi Franklin my main man. There's so much I think I can learn from you especially how you find yourself in between those rich girls legs, impregnate them and still collect their money. For me that's legendary and am sure their monies sum up that N10b you are talking about.

Just buy well tailored suits, rent house in Lekki phase 1, deceive people that you run multiple businesses
, attend big events and make sure you snap with plenty celebs ,
target any girl of you choice that's rich ,
present her a fake business proposal
Before you know what's happening dey don drop money
The last but not the least, turn the business relation to a sex filled one grin , get them pregnant and move onto the next one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Hoodbilonia: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2019
How many street boys geh 10billion
The ones inknow of na 600m
300m and below
20m
10m
5m
Abegi
10billion ma foot
U dullard

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Taniaa(f): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Kenturkey048(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2019
phransix2:
Ubi Franklin my main man. There's so much I think I can learn from you especially how you find yourself in between those rich girls legs, impregnate them and still collect their money. For me that's legendary and am sure their monies sum up that N10b you are talking about.
I swear to God....e just be like say you dey my mind...all dis one people dey talk about am ..na jealousy ..this guy na legend .....I admire am a lot..this guy and T-billz...I respect them welllaaa...
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
What kind of lie is this?
maybe he meant 10 billion kobo

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Beverlyjean(f): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:

That the money is big doesn't make it a lie.

Do u know what is 10billion?? Even some governors don't worth it ... Even some known football players never c am.... Even. Davido and WizKid combined no make 10billion in ten yrs... That's like saying he makes 1.45 billion naira yearly.... This guy na chronic liar abeg

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Kenturkey048(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Omihanifa:

Just buy well tailored suits, rent house in Lekki phase 1, deceive people that you run multiple businesses
The last but not the least, turn the business relation to a sex filled one grin , get them pregnant and move onto the next one
you get this format na im you still dey where u dey ??

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Meritocracy: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Is it legitimate or Yahoo and drug business
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Rockandroll(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Dear FIRS, pls how much is the tax for N10b
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Omihanifa: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you get this format na im you still dey where u dey ??

Nah you say you wan do Gigolo and 419 nah grin me I get govt job sir
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
donbachi:
For biafra money
Burst my head
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by phransix2: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Omihanifa:

Thanks for the tips. But I will still wait to get of Ubi maybe there's a soap I will need to use and baff or something I will lick to talk to them.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Omihanifa: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2019
phransix2:

Thanks for the tips. But I will still wait to get of Ubi maybe there's a soap I will need to use and baff or something I will lick to talk to them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy maybe o
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by phransix2: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I swear to God....e just be like say you dey my mind...all dis one people dey talk about am ..na jealousy ..this guy na legend .....I admire am a lot..this guy and T-billz...I respect them welllaaa...

Leave them na pure envy... The guy has achieved a lot for himself. From a humble background
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by fredodo007(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2019
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN OOOOO
mosho2good:
Just now in the bus.. A woman was
breastfeeding a baby and she slept off,
suddenly the breast fall off from the baby's
mouth, and the baby was struggling to get it back
to his mouth, and i was like let me help the baby
in setting the breast to his Mouth, as i carry the
breast the woman wake up and saw her breast
with me...How will i explain?
Please advice me because the baby can not talk,,,,hlp me ooo���
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by AerialMapper: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Ubi is a liar.

First sign...when you want to lie, you tend to roll your eyes up and to the left.

Contemplative thought...you look up and to the right.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by stanliwise(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2019
bestman09:
Very possible! When you have the right people in the right places in Nigeria, the sky will be your starting point.
sharap jare, yen yen yen yen yen, 10billion from which economy and which business? so that his dead record label where almost no super star is producing 1.3 billion per year abi?
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Chizua(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
How much tax did he paid? FIRS, LIRS assignment for you. Food don done.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by obentenyson(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2019
Adalberto:
I believe him, he looks so 10billion
Hear mumu talk o...
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Freestainworld(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2019
social media billionaire, be duping people upandan.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Angelfrost(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
What's all the fuss? If Davido has 30 Billion in the "akant" from croaking on different stages, how hard can it be that this local player made a third of that in over 7 years?...

Besides, most reluctant future baby mamas have probably started getting wet watching this... I believe that was the aim of this "full disclosure". undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by freemi(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
thesicilian:

That the money is big doesn't make it a lie.
wer is d moni. .wel saved in biabia bank plc
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Chizua(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Rockandroll:
Dear FIRS, pls how much is the tax for N10b

...37% (30% Company's income Tax, 5% VAT, and 2% Education Tax)
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by davires: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2019
I work with FIRS and i have just informed my boss.You will hear from us soon.
Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by Ugosample(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Omihanifa:

You know the format cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years by promiseniqqa(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2019
earlier this month was bobrisky making millions......lately comes ubi making billions

there is God ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Appreciates Nigerians For Their Supports So Far / Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song / Stephanie Okereke Stuns In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.