Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? (948 Views)

Is It Safe To Uninstall Google Play Services? / How Do I Upgrade My Phone To Android 10 / Pls Help I Can't Upgrade My Tecno Spark K7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? by WinningEleven(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
I'm using pouvoir 2. Is it safe to upgrade

Re: Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? by WinningEleven(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Don't bother... I just upgraded grin

Re: Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? by WinningEleven(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
So i got new features here

Re: Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? by WinningEleven(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
New settings

Re: Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? by Realboygenius(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? by Blastedholligan: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
WinningEleven:
Don't bother... I just upgraded grin
hope it's nice?
Re: Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? by WinningEleven(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Blastedholligan:
hope it's nice?
yeah. battery lasts longer and they have got rid of the system navigation.
new fonts, wallpapers and the phone seems to be more stabilized. gotten rid of bloatware and the phone is perfect.

Re: Is It Safe To Upgrade My Phone? by Blastedholligan: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2019
WinningEleven:
yeah. battery lasts longer and they have got rid of the system navigation.
new fonts, wallpapers and the phone seems to be more stabilized. gotten rid of bloatware and the phone is perfect.
oh! Thats good. I hope this would encourage people not to be afraid of the update.

(1) (Reply)

My Observation On Transsion Phones. Their Differences And Simmilarities / What's The Cheapest Tariff Rate To Call Someone In Ghana From Nigeria / Like New Iphone 6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.