Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches (40308 Views)

AFCON 2019: How Nigeria Defeated Cameroon In Pictures / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Those Benin players fresh oo,see skin,see beards,see height,see body cool they look like imported Machineries,Ghanians be looking like Kante,why Dem no go ball the black stars?
morikee:
See how Benin tackle Ghana
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy I be wan play just the four games #500 bro but I later left d bet house,how much u stake am?
oluwatobi75:
Stupid Ghana cut my ticket this night.... Italy win, Cameroon win, Netherlands win na stupid Ghana draw embarassed
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Guy he is right,our local coaches are more prone to bribe
magicminister:

False!!

Race is not a determinant of honesty.
So may white coaches have been indicted in one form of bribery and corrupt sport practices.
So many white countries have cheated in competitive sports in connivance with coach and adminstrators.

Bro, don't anyone make you feel like you're inferior!!
We can get it right.
All it takes is ensuring the enforcement of the local sport laws and scrutinizing anyone that takes the position.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by ovcwality(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2019
why group f flags look the same grin
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Caseless: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2019
morikee:
I love that game. SA also lost. Good thing they lost.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Caseless: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Chimex30:
Why use flags instead of names. Africans always making things difficult for themselves. shocked
just imagine that. As if we have all the flags memorized.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Magnifico2000: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2019
How did Ghana draw the game? At least they were playing very well before I went to bed.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by magicminister: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Guy he is right,our local coaches are more prone to bribe

I agree with that but do our local coaches get the level of support we give the white coaches ?

The white coaches to the best of my knowledge are always paid on time and paid higher than local coaches and receive fat bonuses and perks.

Give our local coaches the same support you give the white man!

2 Likes

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by OBTMOS(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2019
I pray Ghana should not qualify from that group for cutting my ticket..... Rubbish
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Kenturkey048(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2019
morikee:
aswear.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Only politicians get paid in time in this country. All others have to embark on some sort of boycott, protest before they get paid
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by tundeontop: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Only politicians get paid in time in this country. All others have to embark on some sort of boycott, protest before they get paid

Bro you're in the wrong thread...Your comments doesn't in anyway correlate with this thread!

Is it frustration?

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2019
tundeontop:

Bro you're in the wrong thread...Your comments doesn't in anyway correlate with this thread!

Is it frustration?
You are in the wrong country as well. Your reply doesn't correlate to situation at hand
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by donbrowser(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2019
magicminister:

False!!

Race is not a determinant of honesty.
So may white coaches have been indicted in one form of bribery and corrupt sport practices.
So many white countries have cheated in competitive sports in connivance with coach and adminstrators.

Bro, don't anyone make you feel like you're inferior!!
We can get it right.
All it takes is ensuring the enforcement of the local sport laws and scrutinizing anyone that takes the position.
Who's talking about colour here, you are the one feeling inferior. As far as Nigerian football is concerned, Oyinbo coach is the best thing to happen to us
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by bonnyhope: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Chimex30:
Why use flags instead of names. Africans always making things difficult for themselves. shocked
I can't even identify any country by flag except naija own
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2019
cool we all are on point I agree,but one thing is certain,as ila black man there is a natural greedy instinct in 95% of us,we tend not to be contempted with wat we have and wat we were given,give d Black coach those jumbo offers u mentioned,Dem go still collect bribe(they like Chop,I chop government alot)..the same greed will still make Dem collect bribe from d players,the same greed will still make the NFF not to pay him regularly and ditchout Lists of favored players to him..imagine ,even a referee was banned for collecting bribe in Ghana last year or two..it's natural for us
magicminister:

I agree with that but do our local coaches get the level of support we give the white coaches ?

The white coaches to the best of my knowledge are always paid on time and paid higher than local coaches and receive fat bonuses and perks.

Give our local coaches the same support you give the white man!
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Chimex30:

I swear!!! Apart from Nigeria,Ghana and Egypt,I kukuma no sabi the rest.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by magzey: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2019
shevchenko:
stupid
how can i know the name of the cuntry through the flag
grin grin which village are you from grin grin

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by magzey: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2019
oluwatobi75:
Stupid Ghana cut my ticket this night.... Italy win, Cameroon win, Netherlands win na stupid Ghana draw embarassed
Bros are you in this world wetin bring Italy and Netherland grin grin
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Mali, Egypt, Nigeria will go far

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Pelumi75(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2019
sexyboy193:
First to comment for the past years. However, no country's name
Lol
Rule your world
Grandmasters of data!
The largest data network .
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Nobodysboo(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Kirinwa:

I doubt that. I hope you don't want to play Nigeria?

Apart from Egypt and Senegal. I don't know any team that can obtain 9 points.

I am a Nigerian, i believe in our team and our group is an easy one. Why would a Nigerian be douting his or her team.

We're bringing the trophy home do not say you heard it say i told you so tongue

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Cookietowers(f): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Group F tire me...different countries the same flag...I heard Nigeria is our fatherland please where is our motherland I want to relocate
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by smokeyupu(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:
FTC finally grin ....I dedicate this to John Obi Mikel
Who's hattrick tomorrow will qualify Naija for Quarters kiss

What? That guy no fit score a single goal in this tournament...... No hard feelings sha
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by agro88: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by donogaga(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Please I need a good site to watch the Nigeria match in HD via phone.

Can someone please assist me asap. Thanks.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Bamz(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2019
magicminister:
Why does the largest black nation on earth have a white coaches for both male and female team?
There is absolutely no reason for us to hire foreign coach and even when we do, let it be a black person.

Let’s support our local coaches. Some of them have done well but the NFF will never treat them as well as the white coaches. Shame on NFF

I feel absolutely disgusted by the fact that even for the Falcons we employed a foreign coach. I don't think a local coach would do any worse than the round of 16 tbh. You would even expect the girls to play well due to supposed foreign expertise but their football is is just abysmal.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by imprionline(f): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2019
Everything both Nigeria, Africa.... I give up

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by godquality: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:
FTC finally grin ....I dedicate this to John Obi Mikel
Who's hattrick tomorrow will qualify Naija for Quarters kiss
haha. All the goals the guy scored for Chelsea no reach 3 you dey expect Hattrick grin grin
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PetroDollaxxx: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Are all nigerians sports gamblers? How is it Ghana’s fault that you gamble to make a living? Did Ghana beg you to bet on them? Stop spewing crap.

Jacobx007:
Ghana take, for what you did to my ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Oshoala Missed A Penalty At AWCON 2018 Nigeria Vs South Africa(Video) / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters / Fans Mock Kepa For Blunder In 4-4 Ajax Draw (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.