Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,894 members, 7,852,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Letter To The Outgoing NYSC Members ��‍�- VAM News - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Letter To The Outgoing NYSC Members ��‍�- VAM News (415 Views)

Outgoing Corps Member Organises Inter School Debate Competition As Personal Cds / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Outgoing NYSC Members ��‍�- VAM News by Honbright(m): 12:46am On Jun 26, 2019
One of the most beautiful, exciting, enjoyable and preferred moments in one's life, is to successfully complete any undergoing programme(s).

The following is your new phrase; if I could guess right.

Veni, vidi, vici
I came, I saw, I conquered

Yes! Without any iota of doubt, you truly conquered so many hurdles associated with the programme that was tied to your future employment in Nigeria long before your existence as a human being.

First and foremost, l want to employ this platform to congratulate you for successfully getting to the end of your post higher institution mandatory programme.

School or campus life is different from the NYSC life; I don't need to tell you such, you just experienced the distinction, but the most wearisome and frustrating experience is, life after NYSC without employment or source(s) of income.

EMPLOYMENT
Those jobs you think that are outside the four-wall of your Alma Mater, are nothing but utopian, illusion or let me say perhaps you hallucinating.

This is the appropriate time for you to drop that your over hyped statement (I'm a graduate) and swiftly swing into a profitable action, who graduate help? Roll up your sleeves and do something to better your dear life.

All the skills you learn or acquired during the programme must be put to practice if indeed you don't want to join the league of lamenters and wailers. Indeed! The successive governments of this country have over the years failed you as a citizen. In spite of the fact!
Must you also fail yourself?
Continue Reading here>>> https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/06/letter-to-outgoing-nysc-members.html

(1) (Reply)

US - based Nigerian Sexagenarians Return For NYSC / 2020 Batch ‘a’ Pre-camp Verification Of Foreign-trained Graduates / Orientation: Nysc Will Continue To Prosecute Fake Graduates - Dg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.