Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) (43587 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Priscy01(f): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Businessman and philanthropist Tony Elumelu on Wednesday celebrated his wife Dr Awele Elumelu on her 51st birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The founder of Heirs Holdings led his children in making a video which they posted on social media with messages for Mrs Elumelu, founder of Avon Medical.

“Just to remind you how much you mean to us #MrsTOE,” Elumelu captioned the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86wyP90BZc

Each of their seven children took turn to wish their mum well as she clocks 51.

“Can’t wait to eat some cake,” one of the twin boys said to wrap up the video.

Elumelu also posted a picture of himself and wife on social media and wrote,
“Happy birthday to my rock, Mrs TOE. Thanks for all you do for the kids and I. You’re a blessing to us all. Love you.”

Mrs Elumelu, a medical doctor, has maintained a quiet profile since they got married in 1993.

She is also a trustee of the Tony Elumelu Foundation.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQd_krNHxq3/?utm_medium=copy_link

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by DDDEnterprises: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
I wish to be a wife and a rock too to this type of successful man exactly like my mum is to my dad but unfortunately most Nigerian young men are not focused and success driven.Hbd llnp ma.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
shocked

This lady here is an epitome of selflessness. I admire and respect her more than I can ever describe.

May the good Lord bless her for selflessly contributing to the reduction of the population inbalance between the North and the South.

7kids is no joke. These are people who refused to fvck in vain.
Do you know that if every woman in the South has an average of 7kids, the North will have nothing on us in the next 12 years.
There's no reason in the world why Kano should have more population than Rivers.

Are we saying the Hausas fvck better than us or that our women are less fertile?
Ironically, we fvck more than them but birth less because we can't see our future's big picture.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by tillaman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by starbuck(f): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This lady here is an epitome of selflessness. I admire and respect her more than I can ever describe.

May the good Lord bless her for contributing to the reduction of the population inbalance between the North and the South.

7kids is no joke.
If every woman in the South delivers 7kids, the North will have nothing on us in the next 12 years.
There's no reason in the world why Kano should have more population than Rivers.

Are we saying the Hausas fvck better than us or that our women are less fertile?

Ogbeni, the twin boys were adopted..
Happy belated birthday though

Meanwhile, i watched the video and admired the simplicity of the whole family.. If na poor people like us, we go dey struggle with ordinary English even during the video

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
I wish to be a wife and a rock too to this type of successful man exactly like my mum is to my dad but unfortunately most Nigerian young men are not focused and success driven.Hbd llnp ma.
Pẹlẹ Olumọ rock

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Onyi22(f): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by slawormiir: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Awele sounds like delta igbo
Congratulations.....
See as thier two resemble each other due to constant banging

Am beginning to think sex is not all about pleasure alone

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Nuelito: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cool family... congratulations to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by money121(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Happy birthday ma. Anyone with an idea how much share Tony Elumelu has in UBA?
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:

And how many Nigerian women are?

Shey it's all about latest iphones most expensive wigs and clothes these days.

You will see a young lady who should be add value to herself, watching movies and using Instagram from morning till night.. tuehh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Daniiel: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wife material no dey market again ... Na club dem dey niw embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Triangles1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Age with Grace, they say when you rejoice with people good thing locate you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May the good Lord bless her for selflessly contributing to the reduction of the population inbalance between the North and the South.

Do you know that if every woman in the South has an average of 7kids, the North will have nothing on us in the next 12 years.

Ironically, we fvck more than them but birth less because we can't see our future's big picture.
O DEEP

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Johntemmy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by cassyrooy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
There are motivated young men out here in society, learn to be patient, tolerating, and empathetic with some of them, success takes years and many women don't want to try waiting on these men.

Also, be careful, some can not lead you to the dream you seek.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by fasho01(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Happy birthday calm woman
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by filleSouriante(f): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
HBD Ma'am
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Sirlins(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Happy money ...or sorry happy birthday
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I no know the category wey I go put this ur speech. Na motivational speech abi na counsel. I taya o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Sirlins(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rich people no dey fine at all .......but you see all these poor bastards .......lemme not talk

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by dopeboislim(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Really, how loyal are you?
Rozcol:
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:

If you see a successful man, will you be able to cope with the demands? Successful men have very limited time for romance.

9 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by CSTRR: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
He married a medical doctor when he was still an unknown banker, answering "yes sir" to his bosses.

Smart man.

But young men of nowadays just marry any idiot because they fell in love.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Feggie3: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Keep scrolling .
Trust me this is not the comment you are looking for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Feggie3: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
B

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.