Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre (32732 Views)

Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India / India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by JosEast(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2019
Osun State Governor, Mr Gboyega Oyetola has lamented the invasion of monkeys from the Osun Osogbo groove into the state’s hospital, Asubiaro in Osogbo, vandalized equipment at Trauma Centre. According to the hospital officials the monkeys domiciled in the bush behind the hospital vandalised the center. The hospital is near Osun Osogbo groove.

During his on-the-spot assessment visit to the hospital, the governor ordered the management of the hospital to submit a comprehensive report of the situation in the center to his office. He expressed worry that the Trauma Center in the hospital is out of use and promised to ensure full restoration of the facilities at the centre.

Oyetola assured that his government would address the problems identified in the hospital so as to put it into optimal use. He also said that his administration would complete the revitalization of 100 health centers in the state by next month The state government is revitalizing 332 primary health centers, one per ward, with the grants it received for its performance in the Save A Million Lives (SOML) Oyetola said: “We are here to inspect some of the ongoing Primary Healthcare Centers across the state and to assess the state of work done and the quality of the job. Some weeks ago, we flagged off the revitalization and rehabilitation of 332 Primary Healthcare Centers (PHCs), out of which 100 of them are witnessing total turnaround already.

“Our intention is to ensure that each of the 332 wards across the state has a PHC and I must appreciate the fact that the federal government has been so helpful on this initiative. Health is wealth and no serious government will play with the health of its people because development revolves around it,” he said.

The Governor noted that the people of the state have a right to quality healthcare service and facilities, adding that the intention of his government is to ensure that people have access to quality health facilities wherever they live. He assured that based on what he has seen, the State Government in two to three weeks would deliver the first phase of the project. Oyetola was accompanied to the hospital by senior government officials.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/monkeys-invade-osun-hospitals-trauma-centre.html

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Very soon, Oyetola will come out and say that the traumatized monkeys swallowed the salaries of Osun doctors.

We know them reach like that.

58 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by helinues: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2019
And caused more trauma...

Na wah oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 26, 2019
This wan wey animals just the invade everywhere like so... Nnamdi Kalu was right after all; Nigeria is a zoo. Animals are in charge.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by daddytime(m): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2019
What a humongous animal farm indeed.

The monkeys are right to seek/demand quality health care, after all, they are smarter than most of their human relatives, especially those in leadership positions.

4 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by funshybam(m): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Hope they didn't keep money there ooo... I no wan hear wetin I dey think ooo

10 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by nairalee(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2019
You can't even have trauma in peace in Nigeria again? Which kind of life is this?

You have trauma, they say don't kill yourself, seek professional help.

You seek professional help, monkeys traumatize you, trauma increases and you now feel like committing double suicide

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by princeade86(m): 6:00am On Jun 26, 2019
ZOO

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by olassybaba: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2019
That's astonishing grin

LG home theater DH6630T available in AKURE

Zer o seve n zer o eigh t seve n fou r zer o thre e on e zer o thre e
Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by mekuso89(m): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2019
hehe another 36mili story loading

5 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by lonelydora: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2019
I hope there is no money in that hospital the monkeys are looking for ?

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by meKdollz(m): 6:04am On Jun 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by bankolefun(m): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
end time has come sha...

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by princeadeboy(m): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin this is Nigeria where everything is possible

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by soleexx(m): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
like if you are Tired of this country
share if u still got hope

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Criticaltemp: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Monkeys and inversion is like 5 and six.. Hope they weren't looking for money to steal o
Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2019
No..
It's the other way round
We are the ones invading their habitat

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Freestainworld(m): 6:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Owners of the country wants to reclaim there land. Animal kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by AnaCheks(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

There was a Country

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2019
This can only happen in a zoological shithole undecided

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Sanchez01: 6:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
Very soon, Oyetola will come out and say that the traumatized monkeys swallowed the salaries of Osun doctors.

No, you don't. The groove is an ancient, sacred forest and now doubles as a tourist attraction. It is forbidden to kill the monkeys in the groove and tourists find them fascinating, particularly those who have never seen monkeys in real life. Ideally, they'll breed, multiply and become a menace to houses and organizations around should they decide to stretch their territories.

I observed this the last time I went there in 2014 but the guide said the monkeys have been in the groove for donkey years.
Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Realist5: 6:13am On Jun 26, 2019
They also came for treatment

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Goldenheart(m): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by chiedu7: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2019
These monkeys will soon swallow money soon.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by oladoja1(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2019
soleexx:
like if you are Tired of this country
share if u still got hope
Have sense
Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

No, you don't. The groove is an ancient, sacred forest and now doubles as a tourist attraction. It is forbidden to kill the monkeys in the groove and tourists find them fascinating, particularly those who have never seen monkeys in real life. Ideally, they'll breed, multiply and become a menace to houses and organizations around should they decide to stretch their territories.

I observed this the last time I went there in 2014 but the guide said the monkeys have been in the groove for donkey years.
Oniovò, I was referring to our politicians in my last sentence.

Omamuriokè!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Pavore9: 6:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:

Traumatized monkeys! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Sanchez01: 6:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
Oniovò, I was referring to our politicians in my last sentence.

Omamuriokè!
Noted.

Omamuriokè, Oniovò smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by Lexusgs430: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2019
They are simply emphasising a point....... Nigeria's health sector is worse than conditions in a zoo...........

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by decatalyst(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2019
They are obviously traumatized by the economy.

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre by israelmao(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Adding more trauma to trauma .Anything bizarre is possible under Buhari government; python swallowed money and gorilla also was not spared,maybe animal kingdom is on protest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? / Epileptic Woman Falls Into Fire In Ugandan (Graphic Photos) / Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.