Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Rewards Youth For Honesty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Rewards Youth For Honesty (1276 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Rewards Youth For Honesty by AloyEmeka5: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
MFM rewards undergraduate who returned N9.3 billion mistakenly paid into his account

WHEN Durojaiye Adeyemi Job inserted his Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card into a machine at the First Bank branch of Ibadan Polytechnic, Ibadan, he wanted to withdraw just N2,000.00 and leave a balance of N1,000.00.
By his own calculations, he had only N3,000.00 credit balance in the account.
He was, therefore, understandably confused when after collecting the N2,000.00, he glanced at the transaction slip and saw he had a mind-boggling credit of N9.3 billion.
Job, a campus fellowship member of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries and a part-three student of Ibadan Polytechnic, did not have a second thought as to what to do.
On the next available opportunity, he reported the matter to First Bank that so much money had been paid into his account in error.
Honour and recognition on Saturday came Job’s way when the General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, presented the young man with a car and an undisclosed sum of money.
The General Overseer also assured him of a job immediately he completed his course.
Narrating the story, Job said he was on his way home from school on Friday on August 13, when he decided to withdraw N2,000.00 through his ATM card from his account.
“I had N3,000.00 in my account and I decided to withdraw N2,000 out of it for the weekend.
“After withdrawing the money, the receipt printed a whooping balance of N9.3 billion.
“I was shocked and decided to withdraw more than what I knew was in my account to see whether what I was seeing was real.
“ I inserted the card again and punched N20,000.00 and the ATM machine brought out the money and printed a receipt of the balance of N9.3 billion.
“I then decided to go back to the hostel and keep the money to avoid the temptation of spending it since it was late on Friday and the bank would not open till Monday.
“The following week, I rushed to the bank and narrated my experience to the bank manager. She was shocked and said it must have been a mistake from the bank headquarters in Lagos.
“She asked me what I wanted to do. I told her that I would return the money, saying: “It does not belong to me”. She gave me a teller, which I filled and paid back the N20,000 into my account.
“The N9.3 billion was later moved from my account without any record of such transaction left in my account.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25105:honour-reward-for-honest-job&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Rewards Youth For Honesty by spikedcylinder: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2010
Tshew.
The boy na mumu jor. Is car and 'undisclosed amount of money' = to 9 billion? angry cheesy
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Rewards Youth For Honesty by InesQor(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Tshew.
The boy na mumu jor. Is car and 'undisclosed amount of money' = to 9 billion? angry cheesy

^^^^
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Sin? / Did Jephthah Offered His Daughter As A Burnt Offering Unto The Lord? / Beware Of People With Corrupt Mind And Reprobate In Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.