Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1441944 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Puddin01: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2023
Providus bank
Godian45:
Please which bank card works for payment on AliExpress now I tried using uba visa and GTB master card non worked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pleniry(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Okay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2023
pinkylovely:

Chai. You know there's a more polite way to explain this, right? Besides, my fears are valid. It's not my money. I want to order the phone for my mom. And I've also read some information on this thread about phones lost via transit. It's not even the refund thing. The phone is needed on or before mid next month. So, if it gets lost in transit and I request for a refund, that'll spoil the whole plan.

But thanks. I've heard you.

Sorry for my approach! I was just trying to challenge you to action, but now I can understand your fear.

In this scenario, you should take heed to jboixx advice and buy the phone locally. The reason is that logistics, from order dispatch to arrival at destination, is highly unpredictable. The phone could take longer than expected before it gets to you , and that would have defeated the purpose for which you ordered it.

From experience, I've had a couple of mobile phones/ tablets arrive between 2 - 4 weeks. At another times, I waited for over 2 months before their arrival. At yet another times, I had to settle for a refund because the orders didn't arrive.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Olamak1:

See mentality! Something you never pay for, you don see am lost already for transit. What a mindset!

I've taken delivery of virtually all the mobile phones/tablets I ordered, despite that they were shipped by AliExpress Standard shipping (Singpost). For the ones that didn't arrive, I got refunded.

He is right somehow.
I am a victim of of what he is saying. 3 off my phones shipped by Singapore post didn't arrive. Check reviews on sellers store and see how Nigerians complaint about non arrival of phones between March to July this year.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2023
Olamak1:

See mentality! Something you never pay for, you don see am lost already for transit. What a mindset!

I've taken delivery of virtually all the mobile phones/tablets I ordered, despite that they were shipped by AliExpress Standard shipping (Singpost). For the ones that didn't arrive, I got refunded.

You will wait for 75days grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2023
pinkylovely:

Chai. You know there's a more polite way to explain this, right? Besides, my fears are valid. It's not my money. I want to order the phone for my mom. And I've also read some information on this thread about phones lost via transit. It's not even the refund thing. The phone is needed on or before mid next month. So, if it gets lost in transit and I request for a refund, that'll spoil the whole plan.

But thanks. I've heard you.
It's impossible to get the phone in the timeframe you mentioned
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2023
Babalegba:
Very possible. Pure luck

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
iliyande:

You will wait for 75days grin

It's not new, we experienced it during the Covid.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
Olamak1:

It's not new, we experienced it during the Covid.

This is also happening now bro. Many people are afraid of shipping through Singapore and Nipost. sellers review are full of Nigerians complaining of their phones not arriving of recent times

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by loverbo1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
iliyande:

Very possible. Pure luck

which tracking site is this??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fashrola(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
Who’s having card funding issues with Klasha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
loverbo1:

which tracking site is this??
17track
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=iliyande post=125679934]
He is right somehow.
I am a victim of of what he is saying. 3 off my phones shipped by Singapore post didn't arrive. Check reviews on sellers store and see how Nigerians complaint about non arrival of phones between March to July this year. Very risky
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Captain3star(m): 6:12am On Sep 10, 2023
Can we conduct an investigative research into theft of phones imported from AliExpress in order to reveal the actual thieves to make this platform have a better way of shipping and receiving items

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Hero2t:

SCAMMER ALERT

He even had the guts to post here. Lol at our years of experience
..I guess years of experience in scamming.. lmao grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2023
Captain3star:
Can we conduct an investigative research into theft of phones imported from AliExpress in order to reveal the actual thieves to make this platform have a better way of shipping and receiving items

I've never had a phone stolen, but my watch was once taken. Catching these thieves can be difficult, as it often happens during customs clearance. However, it's still worth trying to apprehend them. I managed to get a refund from AliExpress, but the thief ended up with a $100 smartwatch.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omoadeleye(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2023
[quote author=Abahboniface45 post=125692350][/quote]

What card did you use to make your payment?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omoadeleye(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2023
icon91:
Hello fams!
Anyone here know tricks of buying things at their cheapest on Aliexpress, pls do share, the other day after buying an item during sales with a good discount, i just returned in the evening & found thesame item even has over $8 further discount on superdeals & sometimes its vice versa, abi na just game of luck

What debit card are you using to check out on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omoadeleye(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2023
Has anyone tried using ALAT virtual card to order stuff on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2023
Babalegba:

Wow. Really? It's fine. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2023
Olamak1:

Sorry for my approach! I was just trying to challenge you to action, but now I can understand your fear.

In this scenario, you should take heed to jboixx advice and buy the phone locally. The reason is that logistics, from order dispatch to arrival at destination, is highly unpredictable. The phone could take longer than expected before it gets to you , and that would have defeated the purpose for which you ordered it.

From experience, I've had a couple of mobile phones/ tablets arrive between 2 - 4 weeks. At another times, I waited for over 2 months before their arrival. At yet another times, I had to settle for a refund because the orders didn't arrive.

It's totally fine. I understand. I'll have to purchase the phone locally then. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by owolabi5: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2023
fashrola:
Who’s having card funding issues with Klasha
same here not received funds on card yet since yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2023
atinga1:
Abeg, Speedaf get problem currently? My package has been sitting in their office for more than 4 days now.

Email them your complaint and your track number, I think they will resolve it for you. It happened to me as well. Except they package but with Nipost.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2023
peteregwu:

Email them your complaint and your track number, I think they will resolve it for you. It happened to me as well. Except they package but with Nipost.
Thank you sir. They gave me tracking details directly from their site, so the package is with them. I've got another package in customs waiting to be cleared, so I believe they want to bring them together.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IAmRoot(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hi, if i order items from my picks, what shipping method will they use, is it nipost or speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
S20 users tell me is it worth it?
And any screen issues or tips
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
IAmRoot:
Hi, if i order items from my picks, what shipping method will they use, is it nipost or speedaf
they MIGHT combine and through speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
[quotgreye author=omoadeleye post=125695312]

What card did you use to make your payment?[/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
The question is will you do anything different if you were in his shoes?
Babalegba:
Lol, the guy made me laugh.My friendl works for the F.I.R.S on a salary of about 150k per month yet his children are in expensive private universities costing more than a million naira yearly. One of them went to the UK at a cost of 14 million naira for further education. Big expensive cars are parked in their office parking space.. I really don't think some nigerians have a clue what is going on or how much excrement their country is in..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yunus2012:
The question is will you do anything different if you were in his shoes?
I would certainly do things differently. I've lived more than twenty five years abroad so I know how corruption bring miseries and absence of it brings peace and stability.
Most nigerians lack control,they are weak so live ethically dubious and meaningless lives. I regard that kind of live as a failed life and it would probably make me punch the wall daily in frustration .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.