Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1442095 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
noobody:

Updates was sent as regards maintenance ongoing.

You should activate your notifications

I know, my notification is on bro, i always get their messages, i saw their 72hr maintenance service on pink card & other stuffs, but i have made this card top up say 5 hrs before the message popped up, my problem currently is for them to reverse the money back to my wallet since it didn't go through & i will then withdraw to my bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omoadeleye(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=Abahboniface45 post=125721079][/quote]

Can you help me to complete an order instead?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omoadeleye(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
noobody:

Updates was sent as regards maintenance ongoing.

You should activate your notifications

Bro, longest time

Can you help me to complete an order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
omoadeleye:

Bro, longest time

My oga,come to DM,

Unlimited checkout is available.

Longest time sir.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omoadeleye(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
noobody:

My oga,come to DM,

Unlimited checkout is available.

Longest time sir.

Cheers

I lost your contact
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
omoadeleye:

I lost your contact

07051054953,the one you know.

My new digits,08100115319.

Both active thou.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
toask111:
How do I fund Grey dollar account with Naira? Thanks in anticipation of your answer

Create a Naira wema bank account in grey, then find the naira account and swap it to your dollar account
Done ✅

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
omoadeleye:

Bro, longest time

I can though Is like Mr nobody has assisted you?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 2:37am On Sep 18, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Create a Naira wema bank account in grey, then find the naira account and swap it to your dollar account
Done ✅
what do you mean by in grey please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2023
Aliexpress Checkout
iliyande:
I have 200 $ for checkout @900 if you are interested chat me up. Within fct will be more convenient
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2023
5days from china to Nigeria

But from customs to ASB don dey go 10days
Haha speedaf

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by abhosts(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2023
I bought a defective phone screen on aliexpress. The seller said I should select the option that says nothing is wrong with the product but I want it returned. Is this the best option to select or should I say Item is faulty?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2023
icon91:

I know, my notification is on bro, i always get their messages, i saw their 72hr maintenance service on pink card & other stuffs, but i have made this card top up say 5 hrs before the message popped up, my problem currently is for them to reverse the money back to my wallet since it didn't go through & i will then withdraw to my bank
Please when did this maintenance start?
Is that why I'm unable to fund my card?

The customer care aren't replying my texts too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emm22(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2023
what is wema card rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
dukeo:

what do you mean by in grey please?

Virtual dollar card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Please when did this maintenance start?
Is that why I'm unable to fund my card?

The customer care aren't replying my texts too

The maintenance started around 16th September
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emm22(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
iliyande:
Aliexpress Checkout
how can i contact you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wetin dey happen

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
peteregwu:

No!
I don finally get my package today from NIPOST and one woman just dey demand money. I told her it's not compulsory, but I drop #500. She begin dey para, I leave am go. Wetin concern me?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
sonssyo:
Wetin dey happen
You see custom clearance in progress dey ask wetin dey happen.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
atinga1:

I don finally get my package today from NIPOST and one woman just dey demand money. I told her it's not compulsory, but I drop #500. She begin dey para, I leave am go. Wetin concern me?

Okay. But we're you called or how did you get it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
peteregwu:

Okay. But we're you called or how did you get it?
They called me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
atinga1:

The handling fee is compulsory and you do get a receipt for It.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
abhosts:
I bought a defective phone screen on aliexpress. The seller said I should select the option that says nothing is wrong with the product but I want it returned. Is this the best option to select or should I say Item is faulty?

The seller wants to capitalize on your neivity to deprive you of refund. He's aware of the fact that the screen is defective but not wanting to take responsibility for it. Hence, his choice of option for you.

Here's my advice for you:
Unless the screen falls under Choice category which requires compulsory return before a refund , you can opt for partial refund instead of returning it to seller;as that could cost you more money.

Moreover, if you're yet to take a video recording of the screen while testing it on the phone (to show the defects ), you should do so now because, in dispute, the seller – even AliExpress – will definetely request for video evidence to support your claims.

Finally, make sure you choose your dispute option wisely – option relating to the fact that the product is defective, faulty or something relating to that.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Emm22:

how can i contact you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Babalegba:
The handling fee is compulsory and you do get a receipt for It.
So, the #500 is small?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
atinga1:

They called me.

Alright then, let me just calm down maybe they will call me too. But I don even lose hope self.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
atinga1:

So, the #500 is small?
No. The range is from 100 naira to 500 naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leetvilla: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Who knows that website that does sea preorder?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Don't relax o. If you can, visit the Post Office because most Times the item will be with them for days before they remember to call the owner.

peteregwu:

Alright then, let me just calm down maybe they will call me too. But I don even lose hope self.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toask111: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Done ✅

Done. Thank you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by edlion57(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=Abahboniface45 post=125721079][/quote]how do I get a gray card...do u I have to apply for the card or something I will have to do online..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.