Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1473025 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Abeg

Any update on Klasha app..
The so called maintenance has already taken 4 days instead of 72hrs

I don leave Klasha tee tee!

However, from experience, I've discovered that system maintenance by some fintechs takes longer to complete. The time limit stated by them for completion is just a formality (not real) because until they're satisfied that everything is working properly, they won't restore service. Painfully, this could take up to 5 days. That's why it's always good to have alternative to fall back on during such an exercise.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
acorntree:

I have withdraw my money but uptill now nothing is showing in my other bank account
I've seen so many complaints like this on Twitter..
That's why I'm not doing anything..
I'm just waiting for the glitch to resolve b4 I do my last transaction ever on the app..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Olamak1:

I don leave Klasha tee tee!

However, from experience, I've discovered that system maintenance by some fintechs takes longer to complete. The time limit stated by them for completion is just a formality (not real) because until they're satisfied that everything is working properly, they won't restore service. Painfully, this could take up to 5 days. That's why it's always good to have alternative to fall back on during such an exercise.
Thanks for the update.
Na u make me begin use Klasha sef

I really hope it won't take that long..
Let me leave that app in peace
Wetin dey pain me pass b say dollar dey increase everyday

So what dollar card are you using now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Thanks for the update.

Chipper! 😑
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Thanks for the update.

There's a new virtual card in Binance marketplace section called "All-in-one card".

It's very convenient for anybody with a Binance account.

You can fund the virtual card directly from your Binance account at zero cost and the only fee is a 2% charge for card top up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Thanks for the update.

Personally, I don't have anything against Klasha. It's a good platform and I fund it useful, never had any regret while using it. But the reason am bidding it good riddance is that in addition to their high dollar rate, they terminated my card and then expected me to create another one for about $4. That I fund repulsive and then decided to back out of their services.

At present, am using Bitmama and Cardrypto Virtual dollar cards . The latter is attached to Binance and I've written about it before for those who are interested in it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Olamak1:

Personally, I don't have anything against Klasha. It's a good platform and I fund it useful, never had any regret while using it. But the reason am bidding it good riddance is that in addition to their high dollar rate, they terminated my card and then expected me to create another one for about $4. That I fund repulsive and then decided to back out of their services.

At present, am using Bitmama and Cardrypto Virtual dollar cards . The latter is attached to Binance and I've written about it before for those who are interested in it
Which is better between Grey, Bitmama and Cardrypto?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2023
ab221:
Klasha is above 1k cry

Who still uses klasha

This virtual apps are thieves

Aboki side self never enter 1k

Open account with Globus or providus bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2023
eteebanky:

Who still uses klasha

their service presently unreliable. It takes days for them to even attend to complaints. Once they transferred my money back to my other account, I will just say goodbye. Klasha is no longer worth it again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Olamak1:

Thanks, chief.
This is also my first bad experience with them.
By the way, I'm not into crypto so I guess Bitmama is the only option for me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Sonrexx:

Chipper! 😑
Are their rates "chipper" grin?
Transaction limits?
Do they also do stuffs like card maintenance without a fee?
Cos those are what drove me to use Klasha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2023
BannedUser:

There's a new virtual card in Binance marketplace section called "All-in-one card".

You can fund the virtual card directly from your Binance account at zero cost and the only fee is a 2% charge for card top up.

It's been long I used Binance..
But I guess I'd have to buy dollars through P2P to fund my card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2023
eteebanky:

Who still uses klasha

Omooo.. Na so options plenty like this??

Grey
Providus
Globus
Bitmama
Chipper

Which one normally has the lowest rates and don't charge for card maintenance
And are you saying Providus & Globus aren't virtual apps?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2023
SirNeroDee:

It's been long I used Binance..
But I guess I'd have to buy dollars through P2P to fund my card?
Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Are their rates "chipper" grin?
Transaction limits?
Do they also do stuffs like card maintenance without a fee?
Cos those are what drove me to use Klasha
I would prefer you take advice from
Olamaki
Morikee
Jboixx
But Chipper favours shopping on a long run and doesn't require crypto knowledge
Rate @983 - 992 recently
Maintenance no
Opening account and card 2k to 3k ?
Transaction limits maybe $1000 - $2000
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kemiomobomi: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2023
Olamak1:

Just make sure you fill your correct adddres and phone number because your orders would be sent directly to the Speedaf office/Post office nearest to the address you submitted. If your item is a registered one, it would be delivered to you at home if Speedaf is the one handling it, or you'd be contacted to come pick it up at the Post Office in case it's handled by Nipost.

Moreover, after checking out on any item of your choice, there's no need bothering yourself about it ; as every other thing, from shipping down to delivery, would be handled by Aliexpress.

Thanks once again for this reply. I was able to collect my first order from speedaf today. This your reply gave me the boost I needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2023
Please what is wrong with Speedaf?
All items that arrived the country not yet cleared, which kind country is this now?
Customers will be waiting for person again?
Abeg who has this experience
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2023
Make them add Gun join

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2023
Sonrexx:

I would prefer you take advice from
Olamaki
Morikee
Jboixx
But Chipper favours shopping on a long run and doesn't require crypto knowledge
Rate @983 - 992 recently
Maintenance no
Opening account and card 2k to 3k ?
Transaction limits maybe $1000 - $2000

Thanks a lot!
Do you think crypto offers lower rates than Chipper? or what's the incentive to use crypto apps
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2023
morikee:
Make them add Gun join
Which app is this boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Thanks a lot!
Do you think crypto offers lower rates than Chipper? or what's the incentive to use crypto apps
Ask the said references/ persons i optioned in they know how it works and can tell the difference.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Najeemdeen: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Go to post office and collect your package
Package Received successfully . Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Toluene15:

Which is better between Grey, Bitmama and Cardrypto?

I don't use grey. I already signed up with them but ran away on seeing their charges – card creation and others.

That said, If I'm to choose between Bitmama $ Cardrypto, I'd go for the latter. The reason is that using Cardrypto, you can fund your card with all the usdt in your wallet, even up to the last cent, but Bitmama won't allow you do that (they just must retain some cent of usdt in your crypto wallet) – an attitude typical of Nigerian fintech!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
kemiomobomi:

Thanks once again for this reply. I was able to collect my first order from speedaf today. This your reply gave me the boost I needed

You're much welcome
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
sonssyo:
Please what is wrong with Speedaf?
All items that arrived the country not yet cleared, which kind country is this now?
Customers will be waiting for person again?
Abeg who has this experience

You're mixing things up here! Speedaf is not the one responsible for clearing parcels. That is the sole responsibility of the Nigerian customs services(NCS ) . What Speedaf does is to ship your item from China to Nigeria, and on arrival, hand it over to the NCS for clearance. And when clearance completes, Customs in turn gives the item back to Speedaf to deliver to you. That means, your item won't be ready for delivery until it is certified cleared by the NCS.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2023
BannedUser:

Hello

I've successfully created and funded my virtual "All-in-one" card.
Then I tried paying on AliExpress and got the csc_7200026 error "Payment unsuccessful due to security reasons"

Any ideas why I'm seeing this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Which app is this boss

Payday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by abrahym(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
Factory unlocked deals

IPhone 14 pro max 512gb
New sealed esim 940k

IPhone 14 pro max 128gb black
New sealed esim 850k

IPhone 14 pro max 256gb black
UK used 99bh esim 840k

IPhone 14 pro max 128gb purple
UK used esim 98bh 790k

Samsung Phones

Samsung fold 4 512gb blue
New sealed 850k

Samsung s23 ultra 256gb green
New sealed 720k

Samsung fold 3 512gb
new sealed Black 650k

Samsung s22 ultra 512gb new sealed
Burgundy black 640k

Samsung S22 Ultra 256gb
Phone only 500k

Samsung s22 ultra 512gb
Green Burgundy white 550k

Samsung s22 ultra 128Gb new sealed
Black 550k

Samsung s23 plus 256gb phone
Green 460k

Samsung fold 4 256gb and 512gb
Mint Usdd available

Samsung s21 ultra 256gb black
UK used 350k

Samsung s21 ultra 128Gb

Samsung s22 128gb
New sealed 380k

Samsung 21fe new sealed
Black 280k

MacBook Deals!!

MacBook air m1 8gb 256gb
New sealed 750k

MacBook air m2 2023
15 inches new sealed 1.1m

MacBook air m2 8gb 256gb
Laptop and charger 700k

MacBook pro m1 8gb 256gb
Laptop and charger 640k

MacBook pro m1 8gb 256gb
Open box 670k

MacBook air m1 8gb 256gb
Laptop and charger 520k
Open box 550k

MacBook pro 2018 core i5 8gb 256gb
Laptop and charger 420k

MacBook pro core i5 8gb 256gb 2020
Laptop and charger 520k

ipad 10th gen 64gb and 256gb
New sealed available

Apple watches

Apple watch ultra
New sealed 620k

Watch ultra open box 550k

Series 8 45mm watch and charger
Midnight 250k

Series 8 41mm white
Watch only and charger 215

Series SE 2 40mm new
Black 180k

Series SE 44MM OPEN BOX
BLACK 170K

Series SE 2 40mm non active
Watch only 140k

Airpod pro 2 new sealed

Airpod Max new non active
Airpod max only no box 350k

Locked phones!!!

IPhone 11 64gb new sealed 220k
IPhone 11 64gb used 180k

IPhone 12 64gb new sealed 250k
IPhone 12 64gb used 220

IPhone 13 128gb new sealed 360k
IPhone 13 128gb used 320k

14 plus 128gb new sealed 380k
14 plus 128gb used 360k

IPhone 14 128gb used 340k

IPhone 14 pro 128gb
New sealed 550k

WhatsApp only 08066475319

Ikeja computer village.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
SirNeroDee:

Hello

I've successfully created and funded my virtual "All-in-one" card.
Then I tried paying on AliExpress and got the csc_7200026 error "Payment unsuccessful due to security reasons"

Any ideas why I'm seeing this?

UPDATE

-I've finally been able to complete payment with my WeCard Mastercard on AliExpress with dollar rate @990
-Klasha is finally functional and I have successfully cleared my account.

My day couldn't be any better grin

Thanks to you all for the tips

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Olamak1:

I don't use grey. I already signed up with them but ran away on seeing their charges – card creation and others.

That said, If I'm to choose between Bitmama $ Cardrypto, I'd go for the latter. The reason is that using Cardrypto, you can fund your card with all the usdt in your wallet, even up to the last cent, but Bitmama won't allow you do that (they just must retain some cent of usdt in your crypto wallet) – an attitude typical of Nigerian fintech!

I signed up on Grey earlier today.
Verification was fast.
I fund the naira wema account given and tried creating card but kept getting insufficient fund.
I had to swap the naira balance to dollar balance first.
I had issues creating card which was later resolved.
They also don't allow you to transfer the cent balance.
I already converted the naira amount to the dollar & cent value I needed but they didn't allow me transfer the cent value to the card. Only dollar valve can be transferred to card balance on grey.
I also couldn't swap less than $1 to balance up the cent, so I swapped an additional $1 with the cent balance added before I could finally transfer all my $ balance to the card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
SirNeroDee:

UPDATE

-I've finally been able to complete payment with my WeCard Mastercard on AliExpress with dollar rate @990
-Klasha is finally functional and I have successfully cleared my account.

My day couldn't be any better grin

Thanks to you all for the tips

That's cool.

How did you resolve the payment issue with your WeCard MasterCard?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Olamak1:

Anything Naija fintech is not to be trusted. Bitmama recently completed maintenance on their card services some days ago. I had a few cents on my virtual card balance before they started their "maintenance". After it ended, I discovered that they cleared the few cents from my card balance. Is that not daylight robbery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.