Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1473071 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
BannedUser:

Anything Naija fintech is not to be trusted. Bitmama recently completed maintenance on their card services some days ago. I had a few cents on my virtual card balance before they started their "maintenance". After it ended, I discovered that they cleared the few cents from my card balance. Is that not daylight robbery?

Chat them up, their Cc is very responsive and they reply almost instantly.

Nigerian fintechs have this criminal tendency. It's so unfortunate!
About two week ago, I made a withdrawal of 2 usdt from my card to my crypto wallet. For about 5 days, the usdt didn't reflect on wallet. Then I decided to contact their Cc about it and after a series of chats , the customer reps promised to channel the complaints to the appropriate quarters, and guess what? I received a credit alert of the said usdt in my wallet the following day.

If I no talk nko, them go just chop am!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
SirNeroDee:

UPDATE

-I've finally been able to complete payment with my WeCard Mastercard on AliExpress with dollar rate @990
-Klasha is finally functional and I have successfully cleared my account.

My day couldn't be any better grin

Thanks to you all for the tips
I am having issues creating the all in one card. After clicking it shows me a card and say create your first card. When I click it it moves to login and when I try to type email it will not show, only mouse clicking and only space button working. Can you help, I really need it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I am having issues creating the all in one card. After clicking it shows me a card and say create your first card. When I click it it moves to login and when I try to type email it will not show, only mouse clicking and only space button working. Can you help, I really need it.

Are you using phone or PC?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
BannedUser:

Are you using phone or PC?
phone. Binance android app
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shadeshadow: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Abeg, what's the least stressful virtual dollar card to use without funding fee?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 5:46am On Sep 22, 2023
E be like say nah only me get issues of delay in custom clearance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2023
Finally we cross the #1,000 benchmark on chipper-cash.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2023
SUPERPACK:
phone. Binance android app

It might be an issue with your phone. I didn't experience any problems.

I think you can also visit the site with an Internet browser:

https://app.glob.finance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2023
iliyande:
I have 200 $ for checkout @900 if you are interested chat me up. Within fct will be more convenient
I need to buy 1.24 dollar item on aliexpress.
who can help?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vecta5: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Slimfeez:
for those that have been a guru on aliexpress, i will really welcome your comment here.... i ordered for 2 pics of kingston memory card on the 6th of june 2019, lo and behold, i received a call from a post office man yesterday 25th june 2019 to come pick my stuff, but when i got to the post office to received the item, when i open it, i only saw one instead of two that i ordered for... Please what will i do?

I don't ship from AliExpress direct. I send my package to my shipping company in China and they receive it and bring it down here ..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2023
BannedUser:

It might be an issue with your phone. I didn't experience any problems.

I think you can also visit the site with an Internet browser:

https://app.glob.finance
I visited via the website you posted. Only wecard starter card is available and they said opening fee is $0.5. also minimum funding is $10. Is it same on binance. Just wanna compare
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I visited via the website you posted. Only wecard starter card is available and they said opening fee is $0.5. also minimum funding is $10. Is it same on binance. Just wanna compare

There was no card opening fee when I entered from Binance. The minimum funding is also $10 on Binance but you can spend all your card balance till $0.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2023
BannedUser:

There was no card opening fee when I entered from Binance. The minimum funding is also $10 on Binance but you can spend all your card balance till $0.
Can you withdraw
from the card too? Any fees to that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Can you withdraw
from the card too? Any fees to that
I don't think withdrawal is enabled. I think It is better to go through the Binance app for the sake of convenience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
sonssyo:
E be like say nah only me get issues of delay in custom clearance

I am also facing the same problem
Custom Clearance on going since 7 days now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
Genuine Samsung AKG headphones
08129039219-whats app
Elbuzzy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
BannedUser:

That's cool.

How did you resolve the payment issue with your WeCard MasterCard?
I just waited for almost an hour and tried again on AliExpress and my payment went through
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Can you try with your phone?
Cos I used my phone and didn't experience all these issues
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2023
who can help? I need to order a small item from aliexpress. the item cost $1.27. if you can help, please quote me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
akseph1:
who can help? I need to order a small item from aliexpress. the item cost $1.27. if you can help, please quote me

Look for another item to add to make it $2
I will be able to help you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
Abahboniface45:

I am also facing the same problem
Custom Clearance on going since 7 days now

Still 7 years, meanwhile 3 has been cleared now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by freezy4me: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Look for another item to add to make it $2
I will be able to help you

Can you do this using my account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
freezy4me:

Can you do this using my account?

Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
sonssyo:

Today makes it 8 days
I don't know what's the issue in clearance, 3 package stuck in custom clearance 😭😭
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2023
akseph1:

WhatsApp restricted my account on the number I gave you
Chat me up on this one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
sonssyo:

Finally, custom clearance was completed for the 3 packages few minutes ago.
Na wah for custom people

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Finally, custom clearance was completed for the 3 packages few minutes ago.
Na wah for custom people

I tell you,I don nearly miss out of one of my sales, thank God it will be delivered tomorrow

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Grey card or chipper card which is better, ans also I want to order alat wema physical debit card, would it work on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
PubgAvicii:
Grey card or chipper card which is better, ans also I want to order alat wema physical debit card, would it work on aliexpress?
Grey better
Rate is #990/$ while chipper is #1,005/$

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
sonssyo:

I tell you,I don nearly miss out of one of my sales, thank God it will be delivered tomorrow

Thanks to God
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
What's the current exchange rate of
1) Providus
2.) Wema
3.) Globus

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.