Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis (1110 Views)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by kilisi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
“There is no hell where the souls of sinners suffer in eternity”,
Pope Francis was quoted as saying in a Thursday interview with Italian daily La Repubblica.
Francis said: “after death, the souls of people who repent are pardoned by God and join in his contemplation,
“but those who do not repent, and therefore cannot be pardoned, disappear.”
“Hell does not exist – what exists is the disappearance of sinful souls,” he added.
The pope was interviewed by Eugenio Scalfari, a veteran Italian journalist and atheist who regularly muses about
faith and religion, and enjoys access to the leader of the Catholic Church.
In the past, the veracity of quotes he attributed to the pope has been called into question, especially after
the 93-year-old Scalfari admitted to never using a tape recorder during interviews.
However, the Vatican has never complained about Scalfari’s work, and Francis has continued giving interviews
to him. (dpa/NAN)

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/hell-not-exist-says-pope/?fbclid=IwAR3DmpDwRDhhPuUBDWdY0xKdyviTOx5gPqLeM9G8xUJuRku7xmOg22ynlfY

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Righteousness89(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Beware of False Prophets

Wolf in Sheep Clothings!

We are in the Very Last days...

the devil and his agents are unleashing all they can to ensure Souls are Perish!

Don't be deceived by men in the name having Positions and Titles...

Heaven Is REAL
Hell Fire is REAL

You Miss the Rapture or you Die without JESUS CHRIST, it's a Free way to Hell

1 Like

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
If hell does not exist and sinful souls will "vanish" , then why should they be warned preach to them in the first place to abstain from sin?

If they would just vanish, then there's absolutely nothing to be worried about, knowing fully well that there'll be no punishment for their sins.

3 Likes

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by alBHAGDADI: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
The Pope is high on gay sex.

He's the biggest false prophet alive today.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Matthew 13:24-25 (KJV)

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

The wheat is the church so the tares were sown inside the church by the enemy while men slept, and this is the identity of the enemy:

Matthew 13:39 (KJV)

The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

So even inside of the church Satan has his own plants.

But Jesus said:

Matthew 15:13-14 (KJV)

But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

So both the blind leaders and the blind followers in the church are the tares that the devil sowed in the church, but according to Jesus both shall be uprooted and both shall also fall into the ditch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Originakalokalo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Really?

Okay.
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Ochoiho: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
He speaks for the Devil, not for Jesus. Hear what Jesus Said ''And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell'. math 18.9
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by adoyi8: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The Pope is high on gay sex.

He's the biggest false prophet alive today.

This is a real image of the pope and not some concocted drawing. Can any of your thieving pastors do this?

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by OgaVoltron: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Scanned through this thread & the responses got me shaking my head.

Nowadays Christians have forgotten their origins,the mother church that created the templates most of you internalized now is telling you to set yourself free from the shackles of fear & some deluded people are still screaming NO! Right at those who invented it! Wow.

1 Like

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Originakalokalo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
OgaVoltron:
Scanned through this thread & the responses got me shaking my head.

Nowadays Christians have forgotten their origins,the mother church that created the templates most of you internalized now is telling you to set yourself free from the shackles of fear & some deluded people are still screaming NO! Right at those who invented it! Wow.

This is against God's word if he truly said that...

It is a complete show of disdain for Jesus statement about hell.

Anyone who knows the Bible will get out of that church asap.
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by GodSaklek(m): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Ochoiho:
He speaks for the Devil, not for Jesus. Hear what Jesus Said ''And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell'. math 18.9

Righteousness89
Originakalokalo
OgaVoltron
jesusjnr

You guys should shut the fvck up,do u know more than white people that created Christianity?, are you there when they are writing and rewriting Bible?, are u a jew?, are you from Israel?, do u know how Bible was prepared, do u think Bible is for everyone?, why do u leaves your culture for another, why do u see your culture and traditions as evil and adopt another people's culture and traditions? , are u from Hebrew?, everything that was written in Bible was direct to israelites, because their god is much more concern and care for them only than any tribe or races in the world, so are u from Israel?,up till today,Israel doesn't believe in fabricated story of Bible of yours you are carrying up and down,they hate Jesus in Israel because they don't believe in his existence, go and check their flag maybe u are gonna see the cross or image of your suppose Jesus in between their flag... Despite that Nigeria is religious, the country is sinking,instead of us to use our brains and find solutions to our problems,some are praying for them to get a visa of Europe or US while some are running to church as if a white man riding a horse from sky will come down to turn the country to paradise, they keep believing in miracle and yet they keeps getting poor while those they voted in keeps looting the country resources,but they are leaving the judgement to their nonsense god thinking that there is hell fire and heaven, fools...
Stop wasting your time, stop fooling yourself, faulkin(yeoshua or Jesus) only existed during the time of homo erectus, he's just like those fake miracle pastors u will see on TV nowadays feeding their members a snakes and exhorting money from them..

2 Likes

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by TruthinAction: 4:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Thank God he is exposing himself and what the Roman catholic church stands for so that those following ignorantly can retrace their footsteps.
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Crysthaniel(m): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2019
why cant we gain Gods approval First??
we dont serve God because we want to excape Torment, we serve because we love God And prove satan wrong..
Job 1:7-11
1john5:1-3
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Originakalokalo(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2019
GodSaklek:

Righteousness89
Originakalokalo
OgaVoltron
jesusjnr

You guys should shut the fvck up,do u know more than white people that created Christianity?, are you there when they are writing and rewriting Bible?, are u a jew?, are you from Israel?, do u know how Bible was prepared, do u think Bible is for everyone?, why do u leaves your culture for another, why do u see your culture and traditions as evil and adopt another people's culture and traditions? , are u from Hebrew?, everything that was written in Bible was direct to israelites, because their god is much more concern and care for them only than any tribe or races in the world, so are u from Israel?,up till today,Israel doesn't believe in fabricated story of Bible of yours you are carrying up and down,they hate Jesus in Israel because they don't believe in his existence, go and check their flag maybe u are gonna see the cross or image of your suppose Jesus in between their flag... Despite that Nigeria is religious, the country is sinking,instead of us to use our brains and find solutions to our problems,some are praying for them to get a visa of Europe or US while some are running to church as if a white man riding a horse from sky will come down to turn the country to paradise, they keep believing in miracle and yet they keeps getting poor while those they voted in keeps looting the country resources,but they are leaving the judgement to their nonsense god thinking that there is hell fire and heaven, fools...
Stop wasting your time, stop fooling yourself, faulking(yeoshua or Jesus) only existed during the time of homo erectus, he's just like those fake miracle pastors u will see on TV nowadays feeding their members a snakes and exhorting money from them..

I don't understand how it is possible that Jesus is this real to me and you don't even know a single bit about him.

This world and spiritual things are something else.

You don't know nor understand spiritual issues.

Sorry brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2019
GodSaklek:

Righteousness89
Originakalokalo
OgaVoltron
jesusjnr

Stop wasting your time, stop fooling yourself, faulking(yeoshua or Jesus) only existed during the time of homo erectus, he's just like those fake miracle pastors u will see on TV nowadays feeding their members a snakes and exhorting money from them..
Lol!

That rantings of a Satan zombie! cool
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Ochoiho: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=GodSaklek post=79733705]

Righteousness89
Originakalokalo
OgaVoltron
jesusjnr

Stop wasting your time, stop fooling yourself, faulkin(yeoshua or Jesus) only existed during the time of homo erectus, he's just like those fake miracle pastors u will see on TV nowadays feeding their members a snakes and exhorting money from them..

I wish you were born twins in Ibo Land before the coming of Mary Mitchell Slessor, you would have known that the gods of your fathers are demons. Jesus saves, i hope you understand before it becomes too late
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by GodSaklek(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Ochoiho post=79749962][/quote]

This is not the first time people has make move to abolished something,someone abolish slave trade, there no evil or ignorant things that will not come to end,we advance and our eyes keep opening daily, so stop bringing up unnecessary excuses....
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by GodSaklek(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I don't understand how it is possible that Jesus is this real to me and you don't even know a single bit about him.

This world and spiritual things are something else.

You don't know nor understand spiritual issues.

Sorry brother.

You know nothing about Jesus bro, white people modified everything and handed it over to blacks so that u can be enslaved in mind and willingly submitted to them during the Colonial era....

1 Like

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Originakalokalo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
GodSaklek:

You know nothing about Jesus bro, white people modified everything and handed it over to blacks so that u can be enslaved in mind and willingly submitted to them during the Colonial era....

You have made your point.
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by GodSaklek(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You have made your point.

If u want to know the true lifestyle of Faulkin(Jesus), talk to OtemAtum, he will show u everything.... We have many blind people in Africa, people that are physically and spiritually blind like u, OtemAtum is very kind, he will give a beautiful sight
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Originakalokalo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
GodSaklek:

If u want to know the true lifestyle of Faulkin(Jesus), talk to OtemAtum, he will show u everything.... We have many blind people in Africa, people that are physically and spiritually blind like u, OtemAtum is very kind, he will give a beautiful sight

Lol.

Otematum will show me everything....

You probably think I am new here sir?

Jesus wants you to inherit eternal life.

Accept him as your Lord and saviour.

God bless you.
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by GodSaklek(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Lol.

Otematum will show me everything....

You probably think I am new here sir?

Jesus wants you to inherit eternal life.

Accept him as your Lord and saviour.

God bless you.

I have nothing to say to,I blames those parents that have badly brainwashed you and make your reasoning irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Originakalokalo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
GodSaklek:

I have nothing to say to,I blames those parents that have badly brainwashed you and make your reasoning irrelevant

Smiles*

My parents gave me the best legacy.....Jesus.

You need him in your life. Jesus said,

Anyone who doesn't believe in me will die in his sins......and he stands condemned.

Don't be in condemnation. Accept Jesus.
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by GodSaklek(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Smiles*

Anyone who doesn't believe in me will die in his sins......and he stands condemned.

Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by GodSaklek(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Smiles*

Over my dead body, never for me to accept faulkin(evil Jesus) , I only respect him because he's the first son of mother earth and first being to be born on earth by goddess(mother earth)
Re: Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis by Originakalokalo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
GodSaklek:

Over my dead body, never for me to accept faulkin(evil Jesus) , I only respect him because he's the first son of mother earth and first being to be born on earth by goddess(mother earth)

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Here Again The Bible Is Wrong Again Regarding The End Of The World / Funke Ashekun: The Ranting Of A Confused Lost Sheep / The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.