Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST (1157 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / "Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
When fear and greed is manipulated correctly many will fall on their knees.
Imagine promising you a heaven eternal life(wow so fucking good to hear) and enticing fear you will burn in hell if you don't follow(I am so scared I don't want to burn) well most people will probably join your cult. Now we are weigh pass this deceit and illusion and don't fall for this crap anymore.

'GOOD' and 'BAD' is just a clause to be able to clone you or to be able to control your character. That thing you are calling 'GOOD' is depriving yourself, is pretending,is fiting into society.
If you have to complain about the good that you did that is not who you are you are pretending to be that person because you wanted a reward and a benefit
If being GOOD is a lifestyle you wouldn't feel bad doing it for people.
That thing you call GOOD is not actually GOOD because it is not your lifestyle it is just pretence it's just something you want to do for your own gain and and paraventure you don't gain your reward you begin to rebel, you begin to live in regret and you begin to complain
You are living the lifestyle of being GOOD Because you want to go to HEAVEN and you don't want to burn in HELL FOR ETERNITY
BEING GOOD IS BEING YOURSELF, having an identity whether you pass tribulation, temptation and adversary you still be good because that is who you truly are, that is what you are comfortable in and that is what rocks your boat.

The SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE CANNOT BE FATHOMED WITH UNENLIGHTENED HUMAN IDEOLOGY
THE SUPREME GOD cannot give such shallow APOCALYPSE to his creatures

If CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS start preaching a hell and heaven then we don't have GENUINE converts....you are only pretending to be good because you want to go to heaven and that doesn't mark the idea of the supreme verdict but all are human ideology to control and govern humans

IGNORANCE AND SUPERSTITION ARE THE ONLY TRUE MISFORTUNES

1 Like

Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Online proud atheist �. Go to your street with speakers and announce this, let’s see if you are proud of what you preach
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Jashub: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
If heaven or hell does not exist ,then you are indirectly stating the following :

1. God does not exists , and that existence of anything is just a cosmological event that happened as a result of random "accidents ".

2. Human existence has no moral basis for judging right and wrong ; good or bad.
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Online proud atheist �. Go to your street with speakers and announce this, let’s see if you are proud of what you preach
Do you know the meaning of atheist?
You should go and marry the dictionary and learn how to use words in the right context grin

The wise type because they have something reasonable to type
The fool types because they want to type

1 Like

Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
Do you know the meaning of atheist?
You should go and marry the dictionary and learn how to use words in the right context grin

The wise type because they have something reasonable to type
The fool types because they want to type
Mr online proud atheist, why are you suddenly denying your belief? Do as I said earlier and report back to me
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by qwertyboss(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
When fear and greed is manipulated correctly many will fall on their knees.
Imagine promising you a heaven eternal life(wow so fucking good to hear) and enticing fear you will burn in hell if you don't follow(I am so scared I don't want to burn) well most people will probably join your cult. Now we are weigh pass this deceit and illusion and don't fall for this crap anymore.

Ignorance and superstition are the only true misfortunes

'GOOD' and 'BAD' is just a clause to be able to clone you or to be able to control your character. That thing you are calling 'GOOD' is depriving yourself, is pretending,is fiting into society.
If you have to complain about the good that you did that is not who you are you are pretending to be that person because you wanted a reward and a benefit
If being GOOD is a lifestyle you wouldn't feel bad doing it for people.
That thing you call GOOD is not actually GOOD because it is not your lifestyle it is just pretence it's just something you want to do for your own gain and and paraventure you don't gain your reward you begin to rebel, you begin to live in regret and you begin to complain
You are living the lifestyle of being GOOD Because you want to go to HEAVEN and you don't want to burn in HELL FOR ETERNITY
BEING GOOD IS BEING YOURSELF, having an identity whether you pass tribulation, temptation and adversary you still be good because that is who you truly are, that is what you are comfortable in and that is what rocks your boat.

The SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE CANNOT BE FATHOMED WITH UNENLIGHTENED HUMAN IDEOLOGY
THE SUPREME GOD cannot give such shallow APOCALYPSE to his creatures

If CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS start preaching a hell and heaven then we don't have GENUINE converts....you are only pretending to be good because you want to go to heaven and that doesn't mark the idea of the supreme verdict but all are human ideology to control and govern humans

That's what a baby in its mother belly thought until it born out to this world
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
If heaven or hell does not exist ,then you are indirectly stating the following :

1. God does not exists , and that existence of anything is just a cosmological event that happened as a result of random "accidents ".

2. Human existence has no moral basis for judging right and wrong ; good or bad.
your sense of reasoning is too poor
It seems you didn't read in-between the lines of the thread but made your stupid assumption by just glancing at the topic

1. I didn't say God did not exist, what I was trying to imply is that eternal heaven and hell is not part of Gods plan for mankind all this ideology are from selfish men who want to use the bible or quran to control men for their selfish political agenda

2.human manipulate the God concept to suite his ideology, time and culture

1 Like

Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Jashub: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
your sense of reasoning is too poor
It seems you didn't read in-between the lines of the thread but made your stupid assumption by just glancing at the topic

1. I didn't say God did not exist, what I was trying to imply is that eternal heaven and hell is not part of Gods plan for mankind all this ideology are from selfish men who want to use the bible or quran to control men for their selfish political agenda

2.human manipulate the God concept to suite his ideology, time and culture
You must be a fool. If heaven and hell does not exist then you are as good as someone saying God does not exist. Because heaven is God's dwelling place ...
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Mr online proud atheist, why are you suddenly denying your belief? Do as I said earlier and report back to me
you are so illogical, irrationality and sick in the brain
It is obvious your comprension and thinking faculty is flawed and impaired

I suggest you read the thread with a clear cognition

1 Like

Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:

Mr online proud atheist � � � stop stressing yourself here, just do as I said earlier and report back to me , it’s that simple.
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
You must be a fool. If heaven and hell does not exist then you are as good as someone saying God does not exist. Because heaven is God's dwelling place ...
Don’t mind him, he’s just an online proud atheist
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
you are a zombie.
How sure are you that God stays in heaven do you have proof for that baseless and useless assumption

Heaven and hell does not exist...God is everywhere

The idea of heaven was invented by men to depict were the supreme stays which is stupid

God is energy and is everywhere and does not have any permanent dwelling place..

The concept of heaven and hell is human ideology
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
Mr online proud atheist � � � stop stressing yourself here, just do as I said earlier and report back to me , it’s that simple.
you are repeating your Stupidity

It is obvious you are a juvenile delinquent who is mentally incapacitated to comprehend my factual write-up

And if you don't have the brain to discern then ask your elders to summarize it for you in a nutshell
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Jashub: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
you are a zombie.
How sure are you that God stays in heaven do you have proof for that baseless and useless assumption

Heaven and hell does not exist...God is everywhere

The idea of heaven was invented by men to depict were the supreme stays which is stupid

God is energy and is everywhere and does not have any permanent dwelling place..

The concept of heaven and hell is human ideology
So which God do you serve ? Let us start from there ?
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
the freedom from eternal cycle of life, death and rebirth is a state of enlightenment that can only be achieved through a series of good deeds from one life to the next. Once this is reached, there is no more suffering and ultimate self-realization comes into focus during that life. From there, with the rebirth cycle broken, the final step is the supramundane realm beyond the world which is described as being experienced by awakened noble beings
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
So which God do you serve ? Let us start from there ?
The supreme God of the universe
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Jashub: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
the freedom from eternal cycle of life, death and rebirth is a state of enlightenment that can only be achieved through a series of good deeds from one life to the next. Once this is reached, there is no more suffering and ultimate self-realization comes into focus during that life. From there, with the rebirth cycle broken, the final step is the supramundane realm beyond the world which is described as being experienced by awakened noble beings
So you do not believe in a God , correct? If yes, then what higher standard do we subscribe to for us to judge and assess whether a deed is good or bad ?
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Jashub: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
The supreme God of the universe
There are many Gods, but which one in particular and how do we know that the one you worship is the true one ?
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by xproducer: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
.... If CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS start preaching a hell and heaven then we don't have GENUINE converts....you are only pretending to be good because you want to go to heaven and that doesn't mark the idea of the supreme verdict but all are human ideology to control and govern humans

++++++++

Yet, the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST, the Son of GOD, the LOGOS, the WORD Who became flesh declares...

"For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me." - John 6:38

"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." - John 3:13 (also John 6:51)

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels" - Matthew 25:41

"There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out." - Luke 13:28

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

... so where do you come from?? What do you declare that carries any weight??

Believe the good news of the Gospel of CHRIST, by the grace of GOD, and be saved!

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." -John 3:17-19
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
There are many Gods, but which one in particular and how do we know that the one you worship is the true one ?
There is only one SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and the other various deities are energy from the supreme

THE SUPREME GOD IS THE TREE, THE BRANCHES ARE DEITIES WHO ARE PARTS AND ENERGY FROM THE SUPREME
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by xproducer: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:

+++

Is this not a silly question that has since been settled by GOD's revelation over the course of history??

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." - Isaiah 44:6 (Isaiah 45:5, Isaiah 45:21)

"For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens." -1 Chronicles 16:26

Shouldn't one be more advanced that this perception?

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble." - James 2:19
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Jashub: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
There is only one SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and the other various deities are energy from the supreme

THE SUPREME GOD IS THE TREE, THE BRANCHES ARE DEITIES WHO ARE PARTS AND ENERGY FROM THE SUPREME
Apart from you, who has verified this claim of your and doesn't contradict the very laws of existence...
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
So you do not believe in a God , correct? If yes, then what higher standard do we subscribe to for us to judge and assess whether a deed is good or bad ?
I believe in a supreme God that created the universe

We already know what is GOOD AND EVIL.
INFACT GOOD AND BAD IS TWO SIDES OF THE SUPREME GOD BECAUSE HE CREATED BOTH GOOD AND EVIL

according to the myths of adam and eve we humans have that innate natural characteristics of good and evil
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Apart from you, who has verified this claim of your and doesn't contradict the very laws of existence...
with common sense, logic and critical thinking you will understand
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
xproducer:

+++

Is this not a silly question that has since been settled by GOD's revelation over the course of history??

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." - Isaiah 44:6 (Isaiah 45:5, Isaiah 45:21)

"For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens." -1 Chronicles 16:26

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble." - James 2:19
first of all devil and demons don't exist
What only exist is The supreme God, the deities, good, evil, souls, spirit, and the universe

No. There’s no proof that there is a heaven. It’s a term that people have used for centuries to describe a place that does not exist per se.

However, if you drop the term “heaven” and use the term that people actually use “back home” - then yes, there is quite a bit of first person accounts of people who claim to remember after their lifetime “going home.”

They consistently describe this place as a place of being with a person’s loved ones (“soul group”) being advised by wiser souls (“spirit guides”) and in general describe a feeling of “Unconditonal love” associated with that particular place.
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Jashub: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
with common sense, logic and critical thinking you will understand
Okay, let us verify this. Does your religion tell you that killing babies is wrong? If yes, can you show us the any written document to prove this ?
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:
Okay, let us verify this. Does your religion tell you that killing babies is wrong? If yes, can you show us the any written document to prove this ?
all religion has their morality and is being centered on doing good to others starting from buddhism, hinduism, taoism, sikhism, christianity,islam etc
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Jashub: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mutant001:
all religion has their morality and is being centered on doing good to others starting from buddhism, hinduism, taoism, sikhism, christianity,islam etc
But the are all contrary to one another na... undecided

For example, Islam believe that good works and prayer to Allah will grant the individual heaven , while Buddhism believes the complete opposite of that undecided

So why should we take yours to he the true one ? And where is the document to prove that your faith has a degree of morality
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
xproducer:

+++

Where Is heaven? Firmly in the imagination of those people who choose to believe in such a place.
How do we know it exists? We only know that such a place does not exist and could not possibly exist.
The concept of a heaven is nothing more than an ancient religiously inspired belief originating in the mind of our scientifically ignorant and highly superstitious ancestors.

There isn’t even the remotest bit of evidence to support the concept, nor is there any possibility under the fundamental laws of science that such a place could exist.

The only reason that beliefs such as of a heaven (or a hell or of reincarnation) still exist is that they’re psychologically appealing to vast number of people because they go a long way to countering the innate human fear of death, and many organised religions go to great lengths to promote these concepts as a means of gathering in followers to support their own continued existence. “Follow us, and after you die our (imaginary) god will make sure you live on for eternity in a place of love and peace and harmony, and you’ll be reunited with your already dead loved ones.” It’s very powerful on a psychological level, but it’s completely and utterly false, and the only reason that religions can still promote such concepts is that they’re protected under ancient laws and passed down the generations by way of the indoctrination of young children.

Because of this psychological appeal and because the concept is promoted by established authority (religions), there are always those who will go to great lengths to try to prove that they’re real, and fraud, deception, and pseudoscientific arguments proliferate, attracting the vulnerable, the gullible, and those who simply seek confirmation of their own beliefs.

There’s absolutely no evidence or possibility for a heaven to exist, other than in the mind of those people who want to believe in the imaginary and the impossible to satisfy their own fear of the unknown or of death.
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:

For example, Islam believe that good works and prayer to Allah will grant the individual heaven , while Buddhism believes the complete opposite of that undecided

So why should we take yours to he the true one ? And where is the document to prove that your faith has a degree of morality
religion is for children
THE SUPREME GOD IS A GOD OF NO RELIGION THE SUPREME GOD IS FOR ALL

Every religion worship the true SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE in diverse ways and with different beliefs

FIND YOUR PATH TO YOUR CREATOR AND BREAK FREE FROM THE HERD
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Mutant001: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jashub:

If it existed then we would be able to refer to it as a place - and we would be able to examine more than one account that is identical to that place.

In other words, if 1 person claims they visited “Wakanda” and reported “I’ve been there, it’s a place that exists somewhere in Africa and it has these amazing buildings” we might consider them as delusional.

But if two people describe the exact same place - and have the same accounts of the same buildings, the same streets, the same vibranium trains - then we have something to compare it with.

There are no two examples of heaven that match in existence. Let me say that once again - no two accounts of people who claim to have been to “heaven” are identical.

So does that mean it does not exist?

It means that it does not exist as a place. It may exist as a “state of mind.”

So what’s a “state of mind?” If everyone can experience it, does it exist?

We can look at any number of ideas that “exist” that are not places, yet are things that we all understand.

“Home” for example. We all have an idea of it - not two examples of “home” are identical, not even for twins. When asked what “home” means people will answer a “place of safety” a place of “comfort” or “non judgment” of “unconditional love.” That’s something that really exists - but it is a “state of mind.” We may even have a visual in our mind when we talk about that “place” that exists - home. We may have people appear in our mind when we think about home.

But no two examples of home exist. So does that mean that home does not exist?

Of course it does. Relatively.

The same goes for “heaven.” In the thousands of cases that I’ve examined of people having near death experiences, or of people under deep hypnosis claiming to have been in the “between lives realm” - they refer to this place often with the same phrase.

“Back home.”

In the 45 cases I’ve filmed of people under deep hypnosis responding to the question, after remembering a “previous lifetime” and the death event of that lifetime - when asked “Where do you want to go now?” they respond:

“I want to go home.”

When I first heard it I was confused. Did they mean their home from this lifetime? Or their home from the lifetime they’d just remembered? No - neither of those places.

They mean “home” as in the place where we “all come from.” A place of “comfort” “safety” “Non judgment” or “unconditional love.” All of them describe that place the same way. The same way that people describe the “place” they visited during their near death event. Often spectacular, sometimes bizarre, sometimes beautiful - but nearly always a place where they feel connected to everyone, to “all that is” or to everyone… a place some like to call heaven, but I prefer to use the simpler term, the one that has no religious connotations to it whatsoever;

Back home.

So what does home look like to me? Well it’s going to be different than it looks to you, or to everyone who goes there. We see things from our own perspective, from the point of view of our own journey - and your home will not look like my home looks like to me, even if we’re part of the same soul group, even if we attend the same classes on the flipside. It will be different… but it still will be “home.”
Re: HEAVEN AND HELL DOES NOT EXIST by Ge0rgeN0ra: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mutant001:

you this useless lesbian.
I will Clone this your account right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Influencing You? / Ramadan Not Just A Food Fast / Discussing Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.