Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

That Time When Fulanis Asked Buhari To Give Them Pipeline Security Contract - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Time When Fulanis Asked Buhari To Give Them Pipeline Security Contract (564 Views)

Militant Group Suspected Of Okuama Killing Begs For Waterways Security Contract / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Time When Fulanis Asked Buhari To Give Them Pipeline Security Contract by ShinnBet: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Early in Buhari's disastrous govt, when he was busy deploying jets and choppers to bomb riverine communities in the Niger Delta as well as sending his jihadist soldiers to sack and raid villages down the creeks, the fulanis where secretly being deployed to the Niger Delta in what can only be described as population replacement and ethnic genocide.

Well, I am here to remind you that these same bastard fulanis had the audacity through their terrorist spokes body -miyetti Allah - demanding that they be given the sole rights to police oil pipelines and infrastructure in the Niger Delta.

You will recall of that the phantom Niger Delta Avengers- a group that exists only on Buruntai's laptop- began a series of false flag OPs, towards the sole aim of Buhari justifying a jihad war on the Niger Delta towards ensuring ethnic genocide for the aim of securing the oil Wells and land exclusively for him and his fulani horde.

It is at this time a certain born bastard from the South West lands activated his Itsekiri thug to also sabotage the warri corridor in the hopes that his stooge thug will be granted the lucrative security contract which hitherto, I must add, this same bastard criticised Jonathan for awarding to Tompolo!

What with all the news in Delta and now Edo of rampaging fulanis, don't be surprised that this level of chutzpah displayed by these TB infested cow farkers stems from the presidential directive given to them to occupy and secure the Niger Delta for the Fulani jihadist campaign! And to rub salt into injury, they will tell you very soon that these same animals are being contracted to secure pipelines and to stem criminality!

God punish every satanic APC member, supporter and their entire families.

2 Likes

Re: That Time When Fulanis Asked Buhari To Give Them Pipeline Security Contract by obiekunie2: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
if only northeast, middle belt and southern nigeria knows what buhari has in store for them before the end of his four year tenure, these regions would av started arming themselves and stockpiling weapons for a great unavoidable war - a major jihad by the fulani oligarch to take over the northeast, middle belt, and the entire south-south is about to be fully activiated and we are fooling ourselves pretending it cant happen.

we can only keep fooling ourselves by wishing it away while they are busy positioning their armies deep inside our territories.

they will unleash such terror as has never been seen before before and make sure all tribes bend the knee for them.

its already on us - but we all chose to keep telling ourselves it can never happen in this modern time.

i wish i have enough fund to relocate my entire family to USA or Germany. i know why i chose this two nation.
Re: That Time When Fulanis Asked Buhari To Give Them Pipeline Security Contract by ShinnBet: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Bump
Re: That Time When Fulanis Asked Buhari To Give Them Pipeline Security Contract by FeloniousFelon: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2019
Tinubu will die wretched and poor

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Presidency Denies Release Of Ministerial List / Two Kwara Honourables Removed Tenant’s Tooth With Beating / No Nigerian Will Regret Re-electing Buhari, Says Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.