Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Biafra Will Never Work. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Will Never Work. (1783 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Why Biafra Will Be A Poor Country / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Biafra Will Never Work. by adekunle0000: 3:48am On Jun 27, 2019
TACTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE MUCH DISCUSSED LANDLOCKED JARGON BY THE YORUBA MISLEADING MEDIA AND THE NORTHERN FEUDAL LORDS.
Landlocked South vs Deadlocked North
Who actually has the padlock?? Who has the keys??
By Edwin Bishops
This Hausa man took a deep cut of his gworo and said to me,
"Biafra will be landlocked, over populated, they will loose so
much wealth and the separation will most likely be a war"..
I sipped my wine, because I knew he was on the cheapest
fears and I said to him,"I have all the keys to those pad
locks"..
First look at these..
Two scenarios.. A Biafra with the south south and another
without the south south.
Without the South South... How has landlock stopped a nation
from growing? In this era of Antonov An-225 Hercules planes
that can lift over 450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships and
who remembers a SEAPORT in this generation of INTERNET-
PORT when 85% of world's transactions are done through high
speed broad band Internet. Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania,
Guinea etc all have unlimited assess to the sea.. Ha ji ya mee
gini?? Are they in anyway doing better than Rwanda, Bostwana
and little Djibouti. In fact Djibouti is servicing 25 African
countries with its Antonov plane nicknamed SKY-PORT that
covers its most distant point in Africa from Djibouti in 18hrs
while it will take 3 days to move a 40ft container from Apapa
to Aba.. Rwanda without a StreamPort nor RiverPort, not to
talk of seaport is Africa's best growing economy!
In Europe, the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and
Spain) have a peninsulaic access to the sea, whenever the storm of recession comes, it first sweeps them into the same damn sea, they are Eurozone weakest nations while
landlocked countries like Luxembourg, Austria and Germanyare waxing strong..
As in ha kwu chim n'ala...
In Asia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai are not only landlocked but desert locked and how has that affected them?.. Who sea epp??
If the SS is not Biafra, there are various international corridors and laws that can sort things out, not forgetting that a greater
communication with that region must cross through the South east (Biafra)
But if the Yoruba republics are declared and the complete anticipated Biafra is pronounced with the SS..
Then the north is simply DEADLOCKED and then mallam, I will advice you to chew less of this gworo now, so you can have what to eat
then...
On the population, what laws says all Biafrans must live in Biafra land.. What percentage even lives in the north?? Less than 3%!!!.. Yes..
when you go to some places in the south east, the population looks like there is a festivity going on but you must admit that
the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan has a population of 37million people and Monaco has a density of 22500 per sq. km.. I don't
see people walking on the heads of others there, rather I see a China, India, Japan, USA, Mexico that has harnessed and
muscled the strengths of their population into development..
Even Lagos explosively developed due to population increase, that people had to push back the sea.. 1000 skyscrapers in
Biafra land, in no joke will solve the housing problem of Biafra by 95%!.. Take this to the bank!
On Biafrans loosing their wealth, I need not go outside Nigeria for an answer..
In 1970, Biafrans got £20 and in 1975, there
were millionaires already in Biafra land, the likes of Chisco, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Emeka Offor and even in 1979, Alex Ekwueme single handedly sponsored NPN to presidency that
he was rewarded with a VP seat... Now show me one man, east, south, north and west that is wealthy from all the inheritance of the abandoned property??
The north is still underdeveloped, impoverished and incomparably out of tone in this 21st century...
On separations meaning a war.. This defines the sum of the accumulation of the northern cowardice, as if Russia broke up through a war, what about Eritrea? Singapore and Malaysia??..
There are more peaceful resolutions to conflicts than the vampire attitudes of the north but let it be clear to you mallam, eshi à muru dike na mba, ka à muru ibe ya!..
The problem of the North is that they are brainlocked, spirituallocked, psycholocked, greedlocked, futurelocked, even landlocked and above all DEADLOCKED by their ancestors who have long lost the keys to UNLOCK them and yet they want everyone to synchronize with their backwardness and then still
think its about PDP vs APC.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by JubrilBuhari: 3:55am On Jun 27, 2019
Check his username!
Afonja head slamming coward posting about Biafra at 3am!
They are still having sleepless nights over Biafra!

5 most worshiped dieties in Afonja land
1. Biafra
2. Igbos
3. Igbo girls
4. Ojukwu
5. Ogun.
cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by chukwuibuipob: 4:11am On Jun 27, 2019
cry wink cheesy embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided sad Biafra is DEAD with Ojukwu.Kanu and his pigs are only playing Ludo game with ipob balls
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2019
As long as igbos don't include our people land in river and bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by kettykin: 4:44am On Jun 27, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cry wink cheesy embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided sad Biafra is DEAD with Ojukwu.Kanu and his pigs are only playing Ludo game with ipob balls

if Biafra is dead , why are Nigerian having sleepless Nights and trepidation over Biafra .

6 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by TheFacelessMan: 4:47am On Jun 27, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Check his username!

1. Biafra
2. Igbos
3. Igbo girls
4. Ojukwu
5. Ogun.
cheesy grin

If you are not as daft as your father and you could actually read...

You would see he's a yeebow boy like you who is so obsessed by Yorubas he took a Yoruba username.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by capitalzero: 4:54am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
As long as igbos don't include our people land in river and bayelsa state

op has excluded south south people,read again. African countries should be fragmented into smaller nations along sociocultural lines for easy sociopolitical administration. Most countries who are doing fine economically have lesser population than lagos,for example, Norway,Denmark etc. Unless a nation wants to become superpower,larger population means nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 27, 2019
capitalzero:

op has excluded south south people,read again. African countries should be fragmented into smaller nations along sociocultural lines for easy sociopolitical administration. Most countries who are doing fine economically have lesser population than lagos,for example, Norway,Denmark etc. Unless a nation wants to become superpower,larger population means nothing.
but they are not landlock

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by trapQ: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2019
Next time learn to read. The title was misleading and he spoke in favour of biafra.
JubrilBuhari:
Check his username!

1. Biafra
2. Igbos
3. Igbo girls
4. Ojukwu
5. Ogun.
cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by goodnessme1(f): 5:41am On Jun 27, 2019
capitalzero:

who is him to determine who is Biafran.there are many tribes here in south south,so he should speak only for his family or maybe his tribe,

Am from delta state.

God bless Ipob and Kanu.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Godons1: 5:43am On Jun 27, 2019
cool

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by goodnessme1(f): 5:51am On Jun 27, 2019
adekunle0000:
TACTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE MUCH DISCUSSED LANDLOCKED JARGON BY THE YORUBA MISLEADING MEDIA AND THE NORTHERN FEUDAL LORDS.
Landlocked South vs Deadlocked North
Who actually has the padlock?? Who has the keys??
By Edwin Bishops
This Hausa man took a deep cut of his gworo and said to me,
"Biafra will be landlocked, over populated, they will loose so
much wealth and the separation will most likely be a war"..
I sipped my wine, because I knew he was on the cheapest
fears and I said to him,"I have all the keys to those pad
locks"..
First look at these..
Two scenarios.. A Biafra with the south south and another
without the south south.
Without the South South... How has landlock stopped a nation
from growing? In this era of Antonov An-225 Hercules planes
that can lift over 450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships and
who remembers a SEAPORT in this generation of INTERNET-
PORT when 85% of world's transactions are done through high
speed broad band Internet. Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania,
Guinea etc all have unlimited assess to the sea.. Ha ji ya mee
gini?? Are they in anyway doing better than Rwanda, Bostwana
and little Djibouti. In fact Djibouti is servicing 25 African
countries with its Antonov plane nicknamed SKY-PORT that
covers its most distant point in Africa from Djibouti in 18hrs
while it will take 3 days to move a 40ft container from Apapa
to Aba.. Rwanda without a StreamPort nor RiverPort, not to
talk of seaport is Africa's best growing economy!
In Europe, the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and
Spain) have a peninsulaic access to the sea, whenever the storm of recession comes, it first sweeps them into the same damn sea, they are Eurozone weakest nations while
landlocked countries like Luxembourg, Austria and Germanyare waxing strong..
As in ha kwu chim n'ala...
In Asia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai are not only landlocked but desert locked and how has that affected them?.. Who sea epp??
If the SS is not Biafra, there are various international corridors and laws that can sort things out, not forgetting that a greater
communication with that region must cross through the South east (Biafra)
But if the Yoruba republics are declared and the complete anticipated Biafra is pronounced with the SS..
Then the north is simply DEADLOCKED and then mallam, I will advice you to chew less of this gworo now, so you can have what to eat
then...
On the population, what laws says all Biafrans must live in Biafra land.. What percentage even lives in the north?? Less than 3%!!!.. Yes..
when you go to some places in the south east, the population looks like there is a festivity going on but you must admit that
the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan has a population of 37million people and Monaco has a density of 22500 per sq. km.. I don't
see people walking on the heads of others there, rather I see a China, India, Japan, USA, Mexico that has harnessed and
muscled the strengths of their population into development..
Even Lagos explosively developed due to population increase, that people had to push back the sea.. 1000 skyscrapers in
Biafra land, in no joke will solve the housing problem of Biafra by 95%!.. Take this to the bank!
On Biafrans loosing their wealth, I need not go outside Nigeria for an answer..
In 1970, Biafrans got £20 and in 1975, there
were millionaires already in Biafra land, the likes of Chisco, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Emeka Offor and even in 1979, Alex Ekwueme single handedly sponsored NPN to presidency that
he was rewarded with a VP seat... Now show me one man, east, south, north and west that is wealthy from all the inheritance of the abandoned property??
The north is still underdeveloped, impoverished and incomparably out of tone in this 21st century...
On separations meaning a war.. This defines the sum of the accumulation of the northern cowardice, as if Russia broke up through a war, what about Eritrea? Singapore and Malaysia??..
There are more peaceful resolutions to conflicts than the vampire attitudes of the north but let it be clear to you mallam, eshi à muru dike na mba, ka à muru ibe ya!..
The problem of the North is that they are brainlocked, spirituallocked, psycholocked, greedlocked, futurelocked, even landlocked and above all DEADLOCKED by their ancestors who have long lost the keys to UNLOCK them and yet they want everyone to synchronize with their backwardness and then still
think its about PDP vs APC.
When ever afonjas and cows tell you how biafra will be a landlock just know it out of fear,is not like they care for Igbos.

If they know what to do to wipe out igbos they will definitely do it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 27, 2019
goodnessme1:
who is him to determine who is Biafran.there are many tribes here in south south,so he should speak only for his family or maybe his tribe,

Am from delta state.

God bless Ipob and Kanu.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edoid_languages.

I'm speaking for them and all those group that claim our ancestry. You can't force your Biafra on us

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by AfonjaConehead: 5:55am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
but they are not landlock
Hide your head in shame. Learn to read be fore posting.

I am Niger Deltan an I would rather be with a free ipob than be in bondage in this zoo of a nation that has remained stagnant.

5 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Hide your head in shame. Learn to read be fore posting.

I am Niger Deltan an I would rather be with a free ipob than be in bondage in this zoo of a nation that has remained stagnant.

oga mention your tribe let's see. I'm a in so called Niger deltan too and I will rather remain in Nigeria than go with igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by AfonjaConehead: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:

I'm speaking for them and all those group that claim our ancestry. You can't force your Biafra on us

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Just get out of here please,thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by goodnessme1(f): 6:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:

speak only for your tribe.
You cant force me to join you in your one nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by AfonjaConehead: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
oga mention your tribe let's see. I'm a in so called Niger deltan too and I will rather remain in Nigeria than go with igbos

Let's see what?
To hell with Nigeria.
Everybody is fed up with the zoo.
Maybe if eventually the zoo fragments and everybody go their ways including the Sw and north,maybe you and your family will move to sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Just get out of here please,thank you.
you people always do things with so much hatred and emotion without critical thinking.

You said river, bayelsa are Biafra forgetting there are tribes that aren't related to you people in that river and bayelsa states.

Or do you think we are going to handover those states freely? 1967 isn't 2019 everybody don wise now

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by johnmartus(m): 6:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Biafra was dead with ojukwu. And this useless Kanu can't bring it Alive.
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 27, 2019
goodnessme1:
speak for the Igbo, I'll speak for mine.

Igbo and igboid people can form Biafra without touching our territory

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by AfonjaConehead: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2019
goodnessme1:

Can you imagine!!!
One Nigeria where I will have to go to Abuja every month,cap in hand, begging for allocation that belongs to me in the first place!?
Where my own Gov cannot generate power for his own people!
Cannot fix certain roads for his own people cos they are so called fed roads! Where I cannot control my own God given natural resources!!!!

Whadda4K!!!!!!

Awe uhundan n'okhua inibun in our land must be purged away

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by goodnessme1(f): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
speak for the Igbo, I'll speak for mind.

Igbo and igboid people can form Biafra without touching our territory
Edo people have never be part of biafra,so i dont know why all this cry.

You people are not even suppose to be in south south.

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by goodnessme1(f): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Can you imagine!!!
One Nigeria where I will have to go to Abuja every month,cap in hand, begging for allocation that belongs to me in the first place!?
Cannot fix certain roads for his own people cos they are so called fed roads! Where I cannot control my own God given natural resources!!!!

Whadda4K!!!!!!

dont mind them.

Only a fool still support one nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Can you imagine!!!

Whadda4K!!!!!!

what language is this? I can understand it.

Translation.

These many bad heads . You are Benin? Then why are you doing this Biafra nonsense. I'm sure they have deceived and confused you. Engage me without emotions and you'll see the real enemy
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 27, 2019
goodnessme1:
Edo people have never be part of biafra,so i dont know why all this cry.

You people are not even suppose to be in south south.
we don't even want to, you people really need to stop including us in your stupid Map.

Instead of saying river and bayelsa state are Biafra, Just day igboid in river state cause they are also edoid people there.

No inch of our land will be given to nyamiri

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by AfonjaConehead: 6:12am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
you people always do things with so much hatred and emotion without critical thinking.

You said river, bayelsa are Biafra forgetting there are tribes that aren't related to you people in that river and bayelsa states.

Or do you think we are going to handover those states freely? 1967 isn't 2019 everybody don wise now

See I am not Igbo,I am Edo. The ipob/Biafra are all about freedom, liberation, liberation from the shackles of backwardness,internal colonisation and slavery that the zoo represent.

Groups like Biafra,ipob and Afenifere are all about freedom liberation,true Federalism and restructuring and resources control which the feudal Hausa Fulani lords are vehemently against.
How many decades have we been in darkness as a nation?

People like you make me sick!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

See I am not Igbo,I am Edo. The ipob/Biafra are all about freedom, liberation, liberation from the shackles of backwardness,internal colonisation and slavery that the zoo represent.

Groups like Biafra,ipob and Afenifere are all about freedom liberation,true Federalism and restructuring and resources control which the feudal Hausa Fulani lords are vehemently against.
How many decades have we been in darkness as a nation?

People like you make me sick!
then why show hatred towards the Yoruba people? Oviedo nu zomo don't behave like that, we use our heads and we are respectful.

Yoruba has been our closest alies even before the Europeans came so don't dare insult them.infact what has they done to deserve the hate.

You don't even know"Biafra" is a means to still Edo and ijaw lands?.

Do you even know why we are in this mess? Igbo caused it. Research about it

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2019
I am sure this thread is a byproduct of @ DEMOLA AJAYI tongue
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by jodeci(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Nigeria has not even worked an you are talking aboout Biafra.
Let Nigeria work first,then u have a. Locus standi to talk about BIAFRA
Re: Why Biafra Will Never Work. by AfonjaConehead: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Southernminorit:
then why show hatred towards the Yoruba people? Oviedo nu zomo don't behave like that, we use our heads and we are respectful.

Yoruba has been our closest alies even before the Europeans came so don't dare insult them.infact what has they done to deserve the hate.

You don't even know"Biafra" is a means to still Edo and ijaw lands?.

Do you even know why we are in this mess? Igbo caused it. Research about it
Am posting in haste....
If you are talking about the 1966 military events of Kaduna Nzeogbu and co,I gotta let you know that it wasn't led or orchestrated by Kaduna Nzeogbu alone and besides, Kaduna Nzeogbu is a Bendelite,our own kin.
Again,we all ain't Ignorant or claim to be ignorant
of the numerous devilish declaration made by the late sardauna of sokoto about"conquered territories and suppressing so called minorities,bla bla bla", but you can see what's happening today. The northerner are virtually everywhere,the customs, military,npa, military schs... I am a seaman and I can tell the whollotta bushhht going on in NIMASA. Nobody hates any tribe,but it is unacceptable for a particular tribe to continue to lord it over other tribes. It is unacceptable for the north to continue to oppose True Federalism and restructuring and resources control and Regionalism simply cos the current northern Nigeria constitution is lopsidedly in their favour,it is unacceptable.
Again talking about Ahmedu Bello and his evil declarations,ain't the fulanis everywhere today,killing and kidnapping people?!
Did they not rape and Kill our sister at Oluku some days back that prompted a backlash?
Even Uromi and Ishan land isn't spades! Akoko Edo Igarra people have declared them persona non grata due to their nefarious activities too.

Didn't Nnamdi Kanu that you all hate for no reason whatsoever, didn't he warn against these herdsmen,that they will be armed and spread over the whole nation?
What's happening today, again,I ask?

See I do not hate the yorubas,I have lived virtually all my life in Benin and Lagos. I love their culture,their language,their Fuji music,Pasuma,Kwam1,Tope Alabi,etc,but I cannot understand why they,the yorubas,now stand to oppose any and everything concerning their fellow southerners! How can we have a northern president and a northern senate President@ the same time? How can we have a yoruba vice president and Yoruba speaker at the same time? What kinda evil politic is that?
The yorubas are intelligent people but why play this kinda game against your own fellow southerners?

Honestly,I don't know what to call the friend of my enemy..

Even if eventually ipob materialises and we don't belong,we will also have our own Niger Delta rep,we will never be with a north infested Nigeria
Have a great day

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? / Serious Shooting At Afor Nnobi Junction Now / PHOTOS: Distraught Parent Of Slain Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.