Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) (81719 Views)

Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
We had more than this in skol na. It’s barbaric tho

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by chiscodedon(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
So bad, the teacher needs to be cautioned.
To the 2nd guy in the comment, you got it wrong, it's not only the work of parents to discipline a child, the teacher got role to play, in some cases bigger role, sometimes you find out your wards spend more time at school than with you at home.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Eavy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tell us something better abeg.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Chukalemon(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
When i was still in secondary school.is not the teacher that we are afraid of. is the senior student that we are always afraid of.because they will like to be trashing you everyday on little things.like making noise and parambolating about.thats the rules of the games and is called turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by bjbjbj: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Is that girl is my sister, only Gid know what I will do to the stupid so call teacher.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by LawyerKunle2(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nice One but this is too much. Teacher should face the panel
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by flattenyourbely: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
The teacher went way too far, this is bad.
But parents pls. Talk to your children about respect, am not saying what the teacher did is good, but frankly speaking some students will so show teachers a kind of disrespect that only a Goldy minded teacher can ignore.

Am not a teacher though but I do flog mine whenever I notice some verbal abuse about his teacher even when the teacher is not there,
Cos even the schools that says they don't flog their students are using slap, knock on the head, hisses and other dangerous punishment on them.

God bless all the teachers without their cane I wouldn't have gotten to this level in life

PLS check my signature for ur waist trainer
We deliver nationwide.
090-eighty-three-ninety-three-0001

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Megatrix: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
wink2015:

She deserves the corporal punishment.

In my secondary school days, erring student were not flogged but also given cutlasses to cut the grasses of the school premises depending on the degree of the offence.

Sometimes, even washing the dirty toilets.

Spoilt children of nowadays.

They do not read their books but enjoy browsing on their phones and spend hours watching indian zeeworld tv.

I dey tell you, I just remember my days at FGC maiduguri, this one is nothing nah. Children of these days are such weaklings and that's why they find it difficult facing the challenges of life when the time comes for them to face the world
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Mrdeuteron(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
terible
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore5:
GistMore.com

St. Helen's Unity School students in tears after seeing what a teacher did to their mate in Ondo State.

Watch video
http://gistmore.com/students-in-tears-after-seeing-what-a-teacher-did-to-their-mate-in-ondo-pics

I only watch movies that are hosted on YouTube. Was the teachers name mentioned?

This needs to be taken to social media and the method stopped immediately.

For lawyers in the house, this is an opportunity to have your name go down in history as the landmark case that changed history.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by inspitation: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
If you try this poo with my child we die there

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Paroh:
The plight of the Nigerian woman. When do we start classifying this tupe of behaviour as hate? These men don't like us. Use us for sex, dump us. Just imagine somebody's daughter.

spend on us like a beggar, pamper us like helpless kids, pay our bride price like a commodity, make us change our name like a nobody, impregnate us like a surrogate, make us go through labour pain like sufferer, make us nurse and back baby like a modified Kangaroo...

Men hate us... It is high time we said "No" to all these impunities...

# Ladies Forever!!!

2 Likes

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by maxiuc(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wished there was social media during my primary and secondary school days, so many teachers might have lost their jobs

During my time it was worst

By your strips you must understand mathematics
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by 2LESS(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
wink2015:

She deserves the corporal punishment if she violates the rules of the school.

But sometimes the teacher unconsciously over flogged resulting in unnecessary injury to the student.

While calling for some moderation by the school teachers in instituting discipline to the student. Student themselves must respect the school rules at all times.

In my secondary school days, erring student were not only flogged but also given cutlasses to cut the grasses of the school premises depending on the degree of the offence.

Sometimes, even washing the dirty toilets.

Spoilt children of nowadays.

They do not read their books but enjoy browsing on their phones and spend hours watching indian zeeworld tv.

Watch how they will come for your head.

1 Like

Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Heineken(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
I can never forget easily how I suffered back then at fgci in 2003. Boarding school just because a senior took my mattress and I couldn't provide it during inspection. This my house master.. Mr manko scattered me more than this. I suffered...may God never forgive this man. I can't forget... Anywhere this man see me na beat...Boarding house is the worst place to take your children to....
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
SOME OF THE TEACHERS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS ARE NOT FIT TO BE IN THE CLASS ROOM.THERE IS ONE I KNOW IN A SECONDARY SCHOOL IN A SCHOOL WHERE MY WIFE TEACHES,AS EARLY AS 8 AM THE MAN WILL BE DEAD DRUNK.IMAGINE IF SUCH A LUNATIC SHOULD BE GIVEN CANE TO DISCIPLINE A CHILD.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Lalaska(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wealthierboy:
We never hear both side of the story sha, but something must inspire a man... But, I'm not sure that the kpekus cause it because it can't be kpekus

As for that guy way wan commit murder carry him to sambisa to test his killing power

You echoed my thoughts but nothing justifies this treatment though. While we must exercise restraint, it is interesting to know what the child. Because some actions could really be provocative. Again, nothing should justify this sort of treatment.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by tundeontop: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ausrichie:
If ckc gwags niggas had phones una go see these pics tire���
Christ the king college?
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
tundeontop:

Christ the king college?
Yeah man
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by tundeontop: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ausrichie:

Yeah man
ok
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
What eventually happened to the teacher........
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Teachers are suppose to be role models to students but I can't name any of my teachers my role model, theyre all bitter and aggressive
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Heineken:
I can never forget easily how I suffered back then at fgci in 2003. Boarding school just because a senior took my mattress and I couldn't provide it during inspection. This my house master.. Mr manko scattered me more than this. I suffered...may God never forgive this man. I can't forget... Anywhere this man see me na beat...Boarding house is the worst place to take your children to....

Are you sure he had not drank some cans of Heineken?..... grin
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
Are the people on this website from Indomine Generation or what? Why are they complaning about this?
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by lukui: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
spare the rod and spoil the child

you guys should ask what did the girl did to deserve been beaten in the first place??

shey if she didn't offend, will she be beaten in the first place,

note I don't support how or extent to which she was beaten

but criminal minds out there will know what I am talking about

YOU WANT TO QUOTE ME AND VIEW MY MONIKER ABII

Guy I pray God bless us so that we will stop fighting on NAIRALAND!!!!!;;
�������������������������������������������������������������������
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Zeusc(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Goliath Discipline
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
When they have problematic marriages, instead of facing their spouses, they vent their anger on any innocent person that comes their ways.
Re: Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) by freshMallam1122: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
tommykiwi:
If it was done in a civilized country, the parent would sue both the school and the useless teacher, but here in the Zoo anything goes!
all of us might of xperience such in one way or they other so y complaining... especially in our days in hostel.. we xperience it so many times.. girls students of now a days are over hyped.. see eye pencil an condom an Xchange clothes in secondary school girl bag.. Wat I saw weakings me.. an u ar here complaining..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.