Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Meet A Woman Whose Breast Won't Stop growing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet A Woman Whose Breast Won't Stop growing (1190 Views)

Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / Do You Know Anyone Whose Breast Hardened As A Result Of A Developed Lump? / Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Woman Whose Breast Won't Stop growing by thedio(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
Woman Whose Breasts Won’t Stop Growing Concerned
Lamphrai Srinuan is concerned about her rare condition which has become a source of pain for her.

When 46-year-old Thailand woman first noticed that her breasts were swelling about three years ago, she thought that it was just.. you know… nothing.

But two years and a half into this, her breasts began to swell like a pumped balloon and caused shoulder, back, shoulder pain as well as a joint infection. Srinuan who does not have any child and her husband, Bunleang decided to go to the Buddhachinaraj hospital in Phitsanulok, the SunUK reports.

It was here they found that she has Gigantomastia- a rare condition that causes excessive growth of the female breasts and has no known cause.

She explained to the SunUk that she has found difficulties with sleeping. “It’s very difficult for me to even sit or lay down to sleep at night.
“The breasts are getting heavier and that really hurts my neck and my back.

“I don’t wear clothes because every shirt I have doesn’t fit me now. I only have one large shirt that I wear when I go to the hospital.”

To cover her breasts and avoid attention, she has to tie a heavy cloth as a means of support. In addition to this, she has stopped working and has to walk with the aid of crutches.

Although it is non-cancerous, some of its effects include breast pain, posture problems, infections, and back pain. Gigantomastia can be treated by going for a breast reduction surgery or a mastectomy.

Re: Meet A Woman Whose Breast Won't Stop growing by daddytime(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
I wished Nigeria's economy would just contract this gigantomastia and keep growing uncontrollably.

Just imagine the growth this woman's breast has experienced just a year after Bubu took over. If our economy had grown by half in the same period Bubu wouldn't have so much naysayers.

May God embarrass Nigeria's economy with gigantomastia without pot belly...

5 Likes

Re: Meet A Woman Whose Breast Won't Stop growing by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
You can clearly see the pain and frustration on this woman's face....
Re: Meet A Woman Whose Breast Won't Stop growing by Tolexander: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
She explained to the SunUk that she has found difficulties with sleeping. “It’s very difficult for me to even sit or lay down to sleep at night.
“The breasts are getting heavier and that really hurts my neck and my back.
Cossy is trying o
Re: Meet A Woman Whose Breast Won't Stop growing by apexJ(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
when others the pray make their money the grow,this one na her boobs

no b small something,make dem jst cut d tin commot
Re: Meet A Woman Whose Breast Won't Stop growing by czarina(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Chai! E no easy. shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Have Discovered The Cure For Covid-19! / Anal Fissure / Osinbajo Is Our Only Hope-nard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.