Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) (39470 Views)

Tega Mofe-Damijo 18th Birthday: RMD Celebrates His Son (photo) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by kingofboiz(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
See me see Trouble,

Era mi e gba mi,

am i a Yahoo Boy ?
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by agro100(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Some men sef!!! sad so a fellow man like me can actually bed this thing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Message got me so emotional!

Same I wish my 15year old boy can grow up fast so I can open up the true story of his birth and the lies we deeper into for years.

At a time, am certain he will understand.
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by victorian(f): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
jy2kbeyond:

WHICH BUSINESS?

Abeg I'm not in a good mood tonight cheesy

If you know, you know cool

If you don't know well I can't say more than that..

I don't have strength to argue all night.
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Some men are really trying ❓❓
I can't bleep this pig for $3,000 ....must they dress nude to be sexy?? Wasted generation
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
victorian:

Abeg I'm not in a good mood tonight cheesy

If you know, you know cool

If you don't know well I can't say more than that..

I don't have strength to argue all night.

See how you are hiding under the cliche of "If you know, you know"
Kindly enlighten us to Madam Wikipedia.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
On social medIA every oNE lIve a pefect life.

Little wonder many don't know how to solve problem in the real world.
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by Amanda4life: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
You want your son to grow fast so you can now go totally naked. McGee
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by victorian(f): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
jy2kbeyond:

See how you are hiding under the cliche of "If you know, you know"
Kindly enlighten us to Madam Wikipedia.
grin grin grin grin

Bobo yi, what's your own na?

Are u the father of the kid? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by sonnie10: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ensure drink works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by wethebest(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
martineverest:
am I the only one that don't follow naija yeyebrities on social media?

Am with u on dis. not even one both home nd foreign
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by shegra58: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
See meat grin

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by mrZENographer: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2019
bigiyaro:
I don't know if it is only me but, shame will catch me to see my mom's pic like this.

Women with evil intentions and disregard for family morals.

The plan of Illuminati is to disintegrate the family using the LGBTQP agenda.
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 2:05am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:
Upon as she's given birth. The Buisness still continues.

Na wa! sad
please which business is she into? Do you know her personally?
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by victorian(f): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2019
nuelyoyo:
please which business is she into? Do you know her personally?

Don't you know her?

Shes an actress in Nollywood cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2019
She reminds me of the Poem "The Crooked Man" who has a crooked, nose , crooked face, crooked shape.... grin

Not everyone is Fitted Nudist... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

Don't you know her?

Shes an actress in Nollywood cool
I know she is an actress, but acting is not business na. That's her career, the way u talked about business, as if she has a side business that u know of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by folake4u(f): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:
am I the only one that don't follow naija yeyebrities on social media?

You're not the only one bruh. I follow NONE home and Abroad
Re: Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) by booksrite001: 2:56am On Jul 02, 2019
victorian:
Don't you know her? Shes an actress in Nollywood

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.