Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh (33131 Views)

House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by joshuisiukwu: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Fatou Toufah Jallow, a former Gambian beauty queen has disclosed that she was raped by ex-President Yahya Jammeh in 2015. The former beauty queen who revealed that she was raped by ex-President Yahya Jammeh in 2015, gave her testimony in a Human Rights Watch and Trial International report that details another alleged rape and sexual assault by Mr Jammeh. According to Fatou Toufah Jallow, the incident occurred after she was invited to the Presidential villa after winning the pageantry. She further revealed that she was sodomized Mr. Jammeh who now lives in exile in Equatorial Guinea, after she turned down his marriage move. 23-year-old Ms Jallow told the BBC she wanted to meet Mr Jammeh, 54, in court so he could face justice. She said;

"I decided to speak now because it is time to tell the story and to make sure that Yayha Jammeh hears what he has done. I've really tried to hide the story and erase it and make sure it's not part of me. Realistically I couldn't so I decided to speak now because it is time to tell the story and to make sure that Yayha Jammeh hears what he has done."

While Mr. Jammeh is yet to respond to the allegation, however a spokesman for his APRC party denied the accusations.

"We as a party and The Gambian people are tired of the steady stream of unfounded allegations that have been reported against our ex-president," said Ousman Rambo Jatta, in a written statement to the BBC.

Here is a video Miss Fatou accusing the ex-President of rape below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/beauty-queen-fatou-toufah-jallow-says-she-was-raped-by-ex-president-yahya-jammeh/

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by joshuisiukwu: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by GOFRONT(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Chaii....Rapists everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by vicardino(m): 5:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Toor
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by helinues: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Abeg, let Jammeh enjoys his loots in an exile

2 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by JohnFrankling(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Africa
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by partnerbizz5(f): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2019
The rate at which women now accuse men of rape is worrisome.

Some of these allegations are false. How then do we know the true ones?

Women now want to pull successful men down.

Be like Mike Pence, the current VP of the US, who doesn't stay in a place with a woman unless the wife is there.

Be smart. Protect yourself. Once the media carries it, you are toast.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by cassidy1996(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2019
the babe fine

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Taiwojolly(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
All this women and rape self

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by soberdrunk(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
angry
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by DBossNG(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Everywhere, it's now rape accusation. O wa lagbara bayi o

2 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by StrikeBack(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
We need those "see below" guys to invade this thread.

We have heard enough of fucktoyinbo

9 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
I remember say Angela Okorie being go collect prickk from that man oh

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hian. This rape of a thing is really becoming something else.

6 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dem dey rape everybody now to

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by FactBoyz: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Top 10 Jews Who Surprisingly Fought For Hitler
https:///2019/06/top-10-jews-who-surprisingly-fought-for-hitler.html

Impressive Images Of Mona Lisa As A Modern Day Lady
https:///2019/06/impressive-images-of-mona-lisa-as-a-modern-day-lady.html

Top 10 Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Dies
https:///2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who-mocked-god-and-died.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Kids And The Foods They Eat Per Week
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by gambia(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fear women.

2 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
SEASON OF RAPE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Seunolad1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Era of rape reprot on niaraland this time.

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by eneez(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is why the bible said to stay away from 'strange women'. Always trying to drag successful men down.

8 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Statswork: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by VulgarLee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rape friday

Waiting for Tonto dike's rape case
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yahaya was here grin
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by fergie001: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let us confirm from Angela Okorie?

5 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by LisaAnne(f): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Fatou Toufah Jallow, a former Gambian beauty queen has disclosed that she was raped by ex-President Yahya Jammeh in 2015. The former beauty queen who revealed that she was raped by ex-President Yahya Jammeh in 2015, gave her testimony in a Human Rights Watch and Trial International report that details another alleged rape and sexual assault by Mr Jammeh. According to Fatou Toufah Jallow, the incident occurred after she was invited to the Presidential villa after winning the pageantry. She further revealed that she was sodomized Mr. Jammeh who now lives in exile in Equatorial Guinea, after she turned down his marriage move. 23-year-old Ms Jallow told the BBC she wanted to meet Mr Jammeh, 54, in court so he could face justice. She said;

"I decided to speak now because it is time to tell the story and to make sure that Yayha Jammeh hears what he has done. I've really tried to hide the story and erase it and make sure it's not part of me. Realistically I couldn't so I decided to speak now because it is time to tell the story and to make sure that Yayha Jammeh hears what he has done."

While Mr. Jammeh is yet to respond to the allegation, however a spokesman for his APRC party denied the accusations.

"We as a party and The Gambian people are tired of the steady stream of unfounded allegations that have been reported against our ex-president," said Ousman Rambo Jatta, in a written statement to the BBC.

Here is a video Miss Fatou accusing the ex-President of rape below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/beauty-queen-fatou-toufah-jallow-says-she-was-raped-by-ex-president-yahya-jammeh/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.