Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS (2095 Views)

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) / Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by GodBlessNJA: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Information below:

Dan Peter Aghagha
12 Siddak/Messima Section
BO, Sierra Leone
danpeteraghagha@gmail.com
+23234270167

Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by GodBlessNJA: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2019
More photos and copy of his driving license.

Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by dkronicle(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Please my people, what do we call this now
Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by GodBlessNJA: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Davash222:
Please my people, what do we call this now

A sad day for NJA ma bros embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by MurderX: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
I suspect that this is photoshopped, the message on that sheet has been edited by an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by mjclarke: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Install trend micro on new computer and secure it from cyber threats

http://installtrendmicroonnewcomputer.com

<a href="https://installtrendmicroonnewcomputer.com/">install trend micro on new computer</a>
Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by GodBlessNJA: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2019
MurderX:
I suspect that this is photoshopped, the message on that sheet has been edited by an enemy.

It leaves one to wonder how a man of such strong moral character could possibly possess any enemies?
Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by andrew444(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Photoshopped

Easy and clear

Someone trying to spoil this man name i think
Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by GodBlessNJA: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2019
His scam email shared by another Naira member in another post:

bobmark881@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
l am Mr Bob Mark, l work as a security company Manager here in
Sierra Leone. l have three consignment box,which was deposited by one
Mr Paul Sidner from the United Stated of America,who own a Gold mines
company here,but he later die with his family in a vehicle accident 5years
ago,during the time of depository he did not mention any next of
kin,the type of depository, it was the presentation of Code,this means
that any one who present the code is the next of kin to the
consignment and security company will release and deliver the three
consignment to that person,which the amount is $10Million US Dollars
and 300Kilos of Gold Dust in side the consignment box. l am
contacting you to assist me,so that l can present you as the next of
kin,with the Code l am going to give you to contact the company.If
accept my offer,you are to provide with your,Full Name,Full
Address,Telephone Number and Your ld Card.So that we can proceed with
out any delay.
Mr Bob Mark

1 Like

Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by GodBlessNJA: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2019
embarassed
Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by GodBlessNJA: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Yahooze In Sierra Recruiting Nigerian Guymen To Join His Gay Crime Group -PHOTOS by LagosLover(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2019
Shameful.

(1) (Reply)

Cannibal Ate 23 Pizza Delivery Men, 6 Jehovah Witnesses, 2 Postmen / Shekau With A New Dance Choreography Responds To The US DOJ On The Recent Bounty / Hit And Run Truck Driver Crushes 3 Women To Death In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.