Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: There Are Plots To Smear Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: There Are Plots To Smear Me (279 Views)

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: There Are Plots To Smear Me by newsbook: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Former Transportation Minister Rotimi Amaechi has raised the alarm over plots to fund a smear campaign of calumny and lies against him.

Amaechi, in a statement yesterday, described the plot as “deceitful and misleading”.

The statement, by his media office, reads: “We know that attempts are being made to peddle all sorts of fictitious, misleading and concocted stories, distorted and manipulated documents that would smudge the image and cast aspersions on the character, integrity and high morals of Amaechi, an astute and accomplished public servant.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/rotimi-amaechi-there-are-plots-to-smear-me

(1) (Reply)

June 30,2019; Highlight Of The Year / Boom! The Ruga Debate / Ijegun Ikotun Lagos Pipeline Fire Raging At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.