Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

"Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (512 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Buhari Ministerial List: Reno Reacts To The Inclusion Of Keyamo & Timipre Sylva / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by gistvicreports: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Reno Omokri, a former presidential spokesman reacts to busola dakolo rape allegation against pastor biodun as he calls it false. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall, Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola's accused clergyman and COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her multiple times.

Reno Omokri wrote:

"5-After he allegedly raped you, you kept quiet for enough time for him to go to his car and get a soda drink for you? It does not ADD UP. My dislike for @BiofunFatoyinbo won’t make me become a SLANDERER by default. This story rings very FALSE"

Watch Video Below:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/its-rings-false-reno-omokri-reacts-to.html

1 Share

Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by gistvicreports: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
This Idiot will always crave for attention

And when he does, Its always in a stupid way

Damn! I fvcking hate this guy.

3 Likes

Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by FarahAideed: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
So you are still in denial that that man is a sexual predator? grin cheesy
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by raker300: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
This Idiot will always crave for attention

And when he does, Its always in a stupid way

Damn! I fvcking hate this guy.
he’s doing better than you..

That much is true

2 Likes

Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
raker300:
he’s doing better than you..

That much is true
[/s]
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by thesicilian: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Don't know if it's true or not, but we shouldn't be hasty to condemn the man.

In an ideal situation, the person who brings an accusation is required to provide evidence, it is unheard of that the man you're accusing should be the one to prove he's innocent.
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by hisexcellency34: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
I know Reno will support his friend Biodun..birds of a feather
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by helinues: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reno were you there?
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by princechurchill(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
If she can't provide corroborative evidence on this allegations then she's lying

Facts has no respect for your feelings
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Smithkafors(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
I stand with Reno on this,he might have slept with you.....but people always has a way of twisting stories to suit their narrative.This is an example of one sided story.Why are u telling us now?,since 17years of age,u got married,gave birth and you are telling us now?.
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I know Reno will support his friend Biodun..birds of a feather

What do you expect!

Both are criminals

While one is duping the international community with Leah Sheribu's name, the other is raping is choir members in turns
Re: "Its Rings False"- Reno Reacts To Busola's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2019

(1)

Give FAAN $1b For Electronic Fence At Airport / Yorubas Now Blaming Igbos For Their Failed Revolution / Buhari’s Powerful Message To IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.