Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest (3938 Views)

Ex-SGF Boss Mustapha Refutes $6.3m CBN Looting Allegation, Calls For Probe / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Abubakar Malami Denies NDDC Bribe Allegation, Calls For Exposure Of Culprits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by ararumeteam(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Details shortly

1 Share

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by naijaboy756: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hahaahah

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by kapelvej: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
how can someone in trance be commenting on issues of people that are living

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by fergie001: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
This OP no well,walahi.

Some people will bring Aisha matter here now...

Nigerians make we serious abeg....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by essenceplus: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hahahaha plz Where's daddytime
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Nwodosis(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin Birds of the same feather...

1 Like

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by daddytime(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
essenceplus:
Hahahaha plz Where's daddytime

Hahaha...

Na which kind wahala cum be dis na...
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by essenceplus: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:

Haha

cheesy boss
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by daddytime(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
essenceplus:

cheesy boss

Pastor Totoyinbo don open him nyansh for public sphere
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by essenceplus: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:

Pastor Totoyinbo don open him nyansh for public sphere

Mehm the backlash is too much. I pity his wife and kids right now. Even his members. I pity some of us that are anointed for mi istry too cause some of this things would make people have assumptions about us that were not. Atleast not all of us

Pastors should take it easy and ministers. The scandals out there is just way too much.
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by helinues: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Details Wey go injure you...
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by daddytime(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
essenceplus:

Mehm the backlash is too much. I pity his wife and kids right now. Even his members. I pity some of us that are anointed for mi istry too cause some of this things would make people have assumptions about us that were not. Atleast not all of us

Yeah...

The spirit filled redeemed of the Lord will still be able to know that we are truly called of the Lord.

Praise the Lord
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by essenceplus: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:

Yeah...

The spirit filled redeemed of the Lord will still be able to know that we are truly called of the Lord.

Praise the Lord

Amen

But wetin tight/fresh to-to lipsrsealed go continue to dey cause en. Young ladies can't e en lookup to older males with trust easily anymore
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by daddytime(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
essenceplus:

Amen

But wetin tight/fresh to-to lipsrsealed go continue to dey cause en. Young ladies can't e en lookup to older males with trust easily anymore

In fact...even the loosed toto no dey safe these days
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by essenceplus: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:

In fact...even the loosed toto no dey safe these days

Yebariba grin
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by daddytime(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
essenceplus:

Yebariba grin

Praise the rod pastor essence, I want go prayer meeting.
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by essenceplus: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:

Praise the rod pastor essence, I want go prayer meeting.

Hahahaha chai honest ministers have suffered. I was surprised a lady adopted me to be her elder brother recently. Say she trust me shocked me. Cos people dey use bible pages now dey wipe thrash egbon

1 Like

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Bluehill1051: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
I swear, fear grip me ! Buhari ke... Wetin konsign am with rape case of afonja ppl
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Essoodee1: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Reno Omokri punctures Timi Dakolo wife’s rape story

Reno Omokri has reacted to the Rape allegations from Busola Dakolo against COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo.

https://phenomenal.com.ng/uncategorized/reno-omokri-punctures-timi-dakolo-wifes-rape-story/
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Essoodee1: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Timi Dakolo and wife want war, and they will have it – COZA member

CEO of Sapphire Group and a member of COZA church, Wale Jana, has said that singer Timi Dakolo and his wife,, Busola, who accused the pastor of the church of raped her are calling for war and they will get it.

https://phenomenal.com.ng/entertainment/timi-dakolo-and-wife-want-war-and-they-will-have-it-coza-member/
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by itsme01: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin

Its all fun and games till your daughters get ganged raped and the rapist claim your daughter enjoyed it... or she dressed like a runs girl.

This case is pretty straight forward, they should sue him and present their cases with witnesses or previous victims who are willing to testify under oath against him in court...

Lobata naso pasta totoyinbo go bite the dust.

A victim may be blackmail, the second might be extortion, but the fucking third is a freaking crime.

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ndi ofe mmanu na akuko aramara undecided
Tufiaaa!!!!
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Bamz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
National interest.

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by oyatz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have been trying to leave Nairaland because of it's toxic level of Tribalism but posts like this make me to come back.

I don't want to be missing so many funny posts that keep me laughing hysterically and relax after a day of hardwork.
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Airoflaw(m): 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol

Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by MrMcJay(m): 3:20am On Jun 29, 2019
National interest?

I guess the statement was issued by Femi Adesina.
Re: COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2019
National interest indeed.
Fatoyinbo will soon be blamed for his inefficiency.

(1) (Reply)

A Hilux Seen Moving Some Loads Out Of Kano Government House / Alpha Beta:16 Suspicious Transfers To Oando,The Nation,Wema And Oceanic- Ex-MD / Sunday Igboho Chills With His Boys & Praises Saheed Osupa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.