Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (54122 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
hush15:

Yes.... even the bible acknowledges times and seasons and there is no better time to address it than the time the incidence happened.
There is no perfect timing.
In 1999 I doubt if she would have been believed what about the other women who have accused this pastor immediately were they not still doubted.
If you have a good support system where you would not be judged you would speak out immediately if you don't you end up bottling pain and all that.
In Nigeria rape is trivalised rape victims are stigmatised, judged and all that even some comments prove to that effect.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by freg2000: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

What name are we destroying here please? Explain please! Am not getting.

That she exposed being raped as a child? Do you have conscience at all?

The best thing she has done and has as at today giving millions of girls out there the courage to speak out. She is a rare gem and a role model.

With the way you talk, even if your wife was raped, she wont tell you cos she knows you will protect your fathers name above her.

Thats just one thing I can deduct from all your statement.

Fathers name!
Social media us the police station to report a case of rape that happened years before the guy married her. And now the husband family name is trending negatively.
Let them go to the police and report and get set with their evidences.
They should have concern for the future of the children in that marriage
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Neddstark: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

You can go and report the woman nobody would stop you.
If you chose to be an idiot not everyone wants to be like you.
So bye bye. You have been posting crap since rape apologist.

You are a perpetual idiota If you dont go live on facebook and talk about the bad things done to you like Timi's wife. Infact you're a scum if you dont. Weak soul. I get hit, i move on. You can masturbâte on it till you dive in the lagoon for all i care
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Neddstark:

You are a perpetual idiota If you dont go live on facebook and talk about the bad things done to you like Timi's wife. Infact you're a scum if you dont. Weak soul. I get hit, i move on. You can masturbâte on it till you dive in the lagoon for all i care
I had no idea I was discussing with an He -diot undecided. Now I do I would refrain from giving the nincompoop the attention he seeks.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Plolly(f): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:

I wouldn't even fvck you if you were the only girl left for me on this earth..

For you to be a rape target in most cases especially by pastors like these you have to be extremely beautiful and attractive..

Not an ugly looking girl like you displaying her picture hopefully to get one nairalander...

That picture will stay there forever and no one here will look your way..
See uncle uncle wey mumu who told u I'm searching. I'm not searching that's y I hardly comment on topics on nairaland. But when I see a comment like urs it's hard to ignore ur stupidity and mumuness buroda odè

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by itu404(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
imam07:
I just dey see now that this case get political under tone. Is like some powerful people don't want coxa church at Asokoro.They have said it before It is Christians they use against Christians hmmm make u continue you know yourself.
me, too . shame on Timi Dakolo you are the head of your household you were not married when this happened allowing the case to come up now shows you are not in control as you ought. moreover, this thing , if it is true happened long ago why now. this is all our shame as christians and thanks to Timi and wife. if you are still hurting you ought to have sought a one to one audience and tell him you are still hurting, but you want to forgive so that the hurt will go away.. imagin still hurting over this after you married the best man in the world i expect you to forgive it is possible if you are indeed, filled with the Spirit of God. what i am seeing is unforgiveness and vindictiveness and these are not of God. Have you asked God to heal your hurt What do you want to gain from this is it to please God or to please yourself

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Benekruku(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
King44:
let's assume it is true he raped her, she has come out to her husband that should be enough to gradually set her on the part of being healed of the trauma, but taking it public that won't heal her , that is witch hunt at least seeing him behind bars would heal her,

Are you kidding me!

Are you aware she has saved the next victim this rapist could have preyed on. Some things need to be said in the open to save humanity. This guy would just have been having been abusing several kids without their parents being suspicious.

You cant imagine what millions of people have learnt from her public outburst.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by oxygenlove(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Likewise wink
yes oo..all of us are silly...

handsome man like that raped her... she's shouting "traumatized upandan.....

. what's traumatizing her abeg
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by freg2000: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

You must be a rapist too

Are you saying she shouldnt have exposed the rapist.

So Fatoyinbo's name is not spoilt and its only the womans name that is spoilt? Hello! The lady is not losing anything! She is a brave and courageous woman. Many ladies are dying in silence and cant speak out. Many ladies are unstable mentally unstable that they even dont know.

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by internationalman(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Plolly:

See uncle uncle wey mumu who told u I'm searching. I'm not searching that's y I hardly comment on topics on nairaland. But when I see a comment like urs it's hard to ignore ur stupidity and mumuness buroda odè
You are searching stop deceiving yourself

And you will not see here..
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Benekruku(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2019
freg2000:

Social media us the police station to report a case of rape that happened years before the guy married her. And now the husband family name is trending negatively.
Let them go to the police and report and get set with their evidences.
They should have concern for the future of the children in that marriage

Future of what children? That a rapist had his way with their Mum? What about the rapists children and family? They are the ones whose names have been tarnished.

Just imagine! Trying to accuse the victim and abused about her tarnishing her name.

Am done. Lets halt this discussion please.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by chisani(m): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2019
As expected, the onion is now on bukola's camp to proved beyond every reasonable doubt that she was Rape@17 by the pastor.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by King44(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you kidding me!

Are you aware she has saved the next victim this rapist could have preyed on. Some things need to be said in the open to save humanity. This guy would just have been having been abusing several kids without their parents being suspicious.

You cant imagine what millions of people have learnt from her public outburst.
but if it is true he has been raping kids ever since his encounter with her which is not concrete yet, by now o I am 100 percent sure more than enough people, kids, parents would have come out openly to accuse him, stories like this has two sides what if they gave being banging themselves out of consent before things went south and she is just trying to get back at him, till the full story is revealed it is better to be a spectator than a active player in a matter we are not very sure of
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Plolly(f): 12:05am On Jun 29, 2019
internationalman:
You are searching stop deceiving yourself
And you will not see here..
Odè I'm happily married with a cute son. #urmumumustbeover
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by arrestdarrester: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2019
This may be true (the rape thing) but the more sensational it gets, the more I want to believe it was contrived. Protest in front of Church? For how long has this plan been in the works?

Busola should press charges and go to court and let the pastor be jailed if she can muster sufficient evidence.

I would advise any conscripted, potential protester to leave the Church alone except if they believe COZA is not a Church and does not belong to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by suky1976: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2019
All Nigerian pastors have a hidden scandals ,including all these catholic father's
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by King44(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2019
itu404:
me, too . shame on Timi Dakolo you are the head of your household you were not married when this happened allowing the case to come up now shows you are not in control as you ought. moreover, this thing , if it is true happened long ago why now. this is all our shame as christians and thanks to Timi and wife. if you are still hurting you ought to have sought a one to one audience and tell him you are still hurting, but you want to forgive so that the hurt will go away.. imagin still hurting over this after you married the best man in the world i expect you to forgive it is possible if you are indeed, filled with the Spirit of God. what i am seeing is unforgiveness and vindictiveness and these are not of God. Have you asked God to heal your hurt What do you want to gain from this is it to please God or to please yourself
I am very sure that what she just did won't heal her rather make things worst that is if she is not faking the trauma
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by bendike: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:
What if the man is innocent? A rapist (pastor) came to your house by 6.30A.M and you couldn't shout till he did it. He still had the gut to go downstairs to pick something and came back to the same you, yet you couldn't shout all through the period despite the fact that your sister was around in the same building. All through the years you couldn't call him out or sue him despite the fact that your family hasn't been poor. It's now you just woke up from your slumber and remembered someone raped you...you can now just shout! This is not a claim that the pastor is innocent but this "shout" is very suspicious. Now you're gathering vulnerabe people who were not there or living witnesses when the pastor performed the alleged act, and these hungry people will boldly protest and deride the MOG who may be innocent. The way people use wifi dey collect generational curses no be small.
Even if all you say is true. She was bellow 18 and therefore a minor and not responsible for what ever happened. Under the law it is a criminal offense.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Neddstark: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I had no idea I was discussing with an He -diot undecided. Now I do I would refrain from giving the nincompoop the attention he seeks.

Cumdrinking feministic cûnt caling me he-diot. Of course rápe is one of your feministic agendas of ruining men. Perhaps if your father was lied against and the world believed you would have been termed a rapîsts daughter.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by dayveed1(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
internationalman:

I wouldn't even fvck you if you were the only girl left for me on this earth..

For you to be a rape target in most cases especially by pastors like these you have to be extremely beautiful and attractive..

Not an ugly looking girl like you displaying her picture hopefully to get one nairalander...

That picture will stay there forever and no one here will look your way..
savage
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Bizmagnet: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
bendike:

Even if all you say is true. She was bellow 18 and therefore a minor and not responsible for what ever happened. Under the law it is a criminal offense.

You were there at the scene to ratify the age claim, right?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
internationalman:

Metusalare why don't you lecture us

People like you experience is your best teacher,I won’t pray it befalls your daughters or kin because that would be too harsh on the beautiful women in your life, since you think the issue of rape is irrelevant I’m certain you will get raped by your fellow man,and then when you try to speak up nobody would believe you because you got butt fvcked by your own fellow man.

I bet you thought I would say you should get raped by a woman,slowpoke like you will gladly welcome it,place your miserable fragile self in a woman body and imagine how terrifying it would be to have a hefty man pin you down and molest you.

Knowing already how shallow most of our men in Nigeria is,I won’t be surprised you reply this message with some dumb response.
Now that I think about it I doubt I educated you.

#wastedeffort

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:15am On Jun 29, 2019
some Nigerians and stupidity. so the protest will do what exactly? reverse the Virginity?

I hope Timi and his wife would be able to managed the outcome of the protest. this is stupidity at its peak
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by hush15: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

There is no perfect timing.
In 1999 I doubt if she would have been believed what about the other women who have accused this pastor immediately were they not still doubted.
If you have a good support system where you would not be judged you would speak out immediately if you don't you end up bottling pain and all that.
In Nigeria rape is trivalised rape victims are stigmatised, judged and all that even some comments prove to that effect.

look, aint no judge. i feel sorry about what happened to her but she didnt say anything when it happened. Only God know what transpired between them because i know rape cases have intriguing story lines attached to them. There is always a trigger but i wont justify Fatoyinbos actions. neway, i hope she gets her justice and she can be at peace with herself and get over it. for me, it still doesnt make sense.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by ifymadu: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
This comment of yours is truly silly.
Try not to be insensitive it takes a brave and supportive man to do this.
If she is a victim of rape then you have no idea the trauma this woman must have pass through no need justifying nonsense.
Only an idiot would try to trivalise rape and it's victims.

My dear, I'm just tired of the kind of childish comments coming from nairaland, what do I even expect from a gathering of children still under mummy's roof. They really don't understand what it means to be raped and the trauma such victims go through, people here just trivialize everything as if all is a joke. I really salute the courage of Timi and wife, this is something that must have been eating them up for a long time. I pray they go through this healing process and come out stronger and better. Rape is a very terrible crime and must be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by TONYE001(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
itu404:

Oh, really? She should forgive, forget and move on? And IF this is true, the man should be allowed to continue raping other vulnerable girls?

Oh my. I'm a Christian. I didn't find Christ by virtue of being born into a Christian home. I found Christ myself. But this? No. This isn't the type of Christian I am.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by ONNYX: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
bendike:

This is the irony of the entire episode.

Its been 20 years plus.......

Why now!

What could have triggered all this having let sleeping dogs lie all the while?

What is the motivation?

The real big question I would prefer answered is

'What does the Dakolo lady REALLY want?

Is this not beyond an attempt at seeking healing?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
What an eventful day it's been on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by ifymadu: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2019
hush15:

look, aint no judge. i feel sorry about what happened to her but she didnt say anything when it happened. Only God know what transpired between them because i know rape cases have intriguing story lines attached to them. There is always a trigger but i wont justify Fatoyinbos actions. neway, i hope she gets her justice and she can be at peace with herself and get over it. for me, it still doesnt make sense.

It takes courage to come open, especially cos the way victims are stigmatized in that part of the world.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by cattylove7(f): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2019
ngrns r becomin fools sorry 2 say this y dont u keep it a secret till sunday n surprise him on that day what of if he becomes absent on that day/ runaway for a while ngrns do things as if u ve brain not like dumbos www.cattylovegist.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.