Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (54121 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by handsomeyinka(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Paabiodun:
Fuuuuuvvvvk all of them, Some of them fuvvvvk pastors, politicians for money. Timi's wife was 17 years when this happened, most celebrities voice out even those that use to fuvvvk their colleague wives.......

We had a lot of rape issues that is latest but was buried due to less voices......

I stand alone..

I wish you are a woman....
I for organize some men to rape you.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Uyomeyouyo: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

You know nothing about the play. Trust me.

Please tell me what I don't know... embarassed
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by MylezKayn(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
trueking:
Jobless people, they should protest Buhari's tyrannical leadership.
Protest based on one person's word. aren't they foolish?
Very wise comment!! Something as simple as going to court when raped is something that gullible Nigerians haven fallen for. We have bigger issues facing us as a nation such as killer herdsmen, ruga settlements, economic hardships, kidnappings, banditry and a set of ragtag youths want to protest?? Now I believe youths are crazy and stupid

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by ONNYX: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
This comment of yours is truly silly.
Try not to be insensitive it takes a brave and supportive man to do this.
If she is a victim of rape then you have no idea the trauma this woman must have pass through no need justifying nonsense.
Only an idiot would try to trivalise rape and it's victims.

I beg to differ Madam.

I cannot make many words at the moment. I am just using my tongue to count my teeth.

I do however consider this a very sad mistake and a serious sleight of hand on the part of Timi Dakolo/wife too.

I will nonetheless prefer being a silent spectator as I know that this is just act One; Scene one.

As ALWAYS the truth will prevail ultimately.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by OCHKESTINE(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Was she 16 years old then?

thepatroit:
Her case may sound silly but it MIGHT be true. My sister was sexually molested even at a younger age. It was very many years later she told me. The weird thing was that my brother's and I were at home that day. We were in the living room watching television while they were in the guest room. He told her to keep saying a particular thing so we wouldn't suspect what was going on while he abused her. We were all very young then and were NTA 2 channel 5 addicts, so we didn't see it out of the ordinary that our senior cousin was with our sister alone in the room.

I asked her why she didn't speak up then so the guy would be lynched. She said she was afraid no one would believe her, the fear of being called a spoilt child for saying such things and the fear of my cousin too who began treating her like dirt but we were too young to notice then. She was traumatized too.

So don't ask why rape victims don't come out early to talk. No one in our family knows this except me. It would hurt my parents terribly if they did, so it's our little secret

I don't know if Busola is saying the truth or not, just saying there are many rape victims out there who can't talk out of fear or one reason or the other.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Benekruku(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
freg2000:

Shut up please. Can you allow your wife to come out and destroy your fathers name with an event that took place before you married her. Perhaps now u will know the number of frogs who slept with her. I will never give a job to a name involved in a rape case, its a negative brand. Now what happen to the children when they grow up. Omo ti won rape mama e niyen.
Even if the case is investigated it can't get anywhere. Do you know the evidences required to sustain a rape case. Very stupid and zero moral husband and wife

You are dumb!

You have no idea about the trauma that comes with it.

She will be at more risk keeping it to herself than now that she has let the cat out of the bag.

Why do some cultist confess about all their killings? What do they stand to gain? And still wont indict other members? Its because their heart is too heavy and cant take it any longer. They just want to say it out and be free.

Trust me, you dont have a past that hunts you and thats why you oinking

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by imam07: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
I just dey see now that this case get political under tone. Is like some powerful people don't want coxa church at Asokoro.They have said it before It is Christians they use against Christianss hmmm make u continue you know yourself.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nigerians have organized a protest in Abuja on Sunday Morning at the church of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by 8am over Bukola Dakolo's Rape Allegation.

The protest would be held by 8am in front of COZA church auditorium.

See details below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-to-hold-protest-at-coza-auditorium-on-sunday-morning/

Gathering of fools...

I'm beginning to suspect someone is paying to tarnish the image of pastor Fatoyinbo.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
ONNYX:

I beg to differ Madam.

I cannot make many words at the moment. I am just using my tongue to count my teeth.

I do however consider this a very sad mistake and a serious sleight of hand on the part of Timi Dakolo/wife too.

I will nonetheless prefer being a silent spectator as I know that this is just act One; Scene one.

As ALWAYS the truth will prevail ultimately.

How can sharing your trauma with the world be a mistake? They risked it all to come out in the open if this is proven to be a lie then she and her husband have much to lose. So they must have thought about this before coning out.So I would not downplay this allegation.
Me self na spectator.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by imam07: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

You are dumb!

She will be at more risk keeping it to herself than now that she has let the cat out of the bag.

Why do some cultist confess about all their killings? What do they stand to gain? And still wont indict other members? Its because their heart is too heavy and cant take it any longer. They just want to say it out and be free.

Go and find out what happened to Monica Lewinsky and d lady who first accused fatoyinbo. They are not living normal live since then.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by freg2000: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

You are dumb!

Trauma that happened long before the husband met her and did not hurt her? Now the burden of proof lies on the woman to produce good evidence to sustain the case. Oruko ti baje , o wa nso pe trauma. You pipu are senseless. Push your wife out like that and destroy your fathers name.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Lekpat1: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians! We always leave leprosy to go after ring worm...News of RUGAlization of all states and other unfortunate policies with untoward impacts on the nation as a whole are everywhere but our lazy able youths and celebrities will rather stage a protest against an 'alleged' person!

Since both parties are already heading to court, shouldnt all the over thirty cases be prepared to nail the alleged serial rapist instead of this knee jerk response?

I know we will be alright soonest sha...
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
hush15:

you are right, but whatever justice she wants to get now wont change the outcome. Nigerians will talk, protest, then calm down and move on but they will slways remember that Coza pastor disvirgined busola dakolo for the rest of their lives.

Assuming it was a fresh incidence, the impact would have been more profound but now, its just news n it will fade away. She should have spoken out then.....
If other women come out.
Then the pastor own na one chance.
Whether you choose to come back 30years after rape na rape. Some victims do not speak up because of lack of support system and fear in 1999 do you think she would have been believed if she came out a lot has changed since then.
Maybe she is just finding her voice.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Benekruku(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
imam07:
Go and find out what happened to Monica Lewinsky and d lady who first accused fatoyinbo. They are not living normal live since then.

What do you call a normal life. Dont they cloth themselves feed. Dont they have a job, friends and families

What do you call normal life.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by InvertedHammer: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
/
Protest?

Burn down the goddamn auditorium.

/

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
Nonsense. Na bullet and grenade dem go use pursue all of una, insha Allah.

If they had use this energy to stage a protest in the National assembly or disrupted a gathering of politicians, Nigeria would have been better.

Now you want to go and protest over something you don't even have a tangible evidence.

Can you imagine, protect because of pketus.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Neddstark: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
If she is a victim of rape then you have no idea the trauma this woman must have pass through no need justifying nonsense.

Was that rape. That was consensual sex. He took advantage of her at 17. Most teenage girls have older sex partners. As you're thinking you're intelligent and all that. Ask yourself this, why did she stay in the church after that? If Fatoyinbo was successful, would she have done what she did? We all have different stigmas in our lives. So should we now hold interviews on how evil was done on us? This generation is full of misplaced weaklings i swear

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by thepatroit: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
Was she 16 years old then?

Younger. Can't remember the exact age but I don't want to call her to ask. I believe we just got into secondary school then

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by technicallyrich(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
How are we even sure that she was not the one that willingly opened her legs like scissors,for the herbalist parading himself as pastor.
Women are damn cheap and i dont trust them.
Nijaerianzoo pastors are thieves,scammers and satanic and i dont trust them either.
Lastly both are afonjas and afonjas lair too much and are double fazed.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Sanchez01: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Seriously, I PITY Timi Dakolo.

Dude is in a big mess!

Damn it!
Husband to a rape victim!
You are a very stupid person and it's a pity you have no one to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Benekruku(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
freg2000:

Trauma that happened long before the husband met her and did not hurt her? Now the burden of proof lies on the woman to produce good evidence to sustain the case. Oruko ti baje , o wa nso pe trauma. You pipu are senseless. Push your wife out like that and destroy your fathers name.

You must be a rapist too

Are you saying she shouldnt have exposed the rapist.

So Fatoyinbo's name is not spoilt and its only the womans name that is spoilt? Hello! The lady is not losing anything! She is a brave and courageous woman. Many ladies are dying in silence and cant speak out. Many ladies are unstable mentally unstable that they even dont know.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Sanchez01: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
technicallyrich:
How are we even sure that she was not the one that willingly opened her legs like scissors,for the herbalist parading himself as pastor.
Women are damn cheap and i dont trust them.
Nijaerianzoo pastors are thieves,scammers and satanic and i dont trust them either.
Lastly both are afonjas and afonjas lair too much and are double fazed.
EVEN IF SHE DID, SHE WAS 17! SHE WAS A MINOR. UNDER THE LAW, IT IS RAPE; STATUTORY RAPE!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Agugbadin: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
One issue that bothers me is that when a man of God is involved in this affairs, members of his church will be protecting him. Even when a lady exposes them some Christians would say politicians have paid the lady to rundown the so called man of God because he is outspoken..
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Neddstark:

Was that rape. That was consensual sex. He took advantage of her at 17. Most teenage girls have older sex partners. As you're thinking you're intelligent and all that. Ask yourself this, why did she stay in the church after that? If Fatoyinbo was successful, would she have done what she did? We all have different stigmas in our lives. So should we now hold interviews on how evil was done on us? This generation is full of misplaced weaklings i swear
School yourself before commenting.
Under 18 is a minor sex with an underage is non consensual and it is statutory rape whether or not she agree to the act. Whether teenage girls have sexual partners is not the issue if the sexual partner is sleeping with her under 18 he is raping her.
You have no idea you have not heard the stories of rape victims children are abused by family they see them and greet them everyday and still have no courage to speak out because of fear or lack of support from loved ones.
Anything is possible when rape is involved we react differently to trauma.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by internationalman(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
justscorchone:

You are a kid,just shut the hell up
Metusalare why don't you lecture us
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by oxygenlove(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

yess... traumatic event.. like fucking me on a bonnet while i enjoy it....
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by plaetton: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:
This lady just opened the door for all the potential rape accusations..

Timi Dakolo if i were you I wouldn't allow my wife come out with this issue..

Now the whole of Nigeria now knows who has followed you to shag your wife. He even passed through the road before you...

You will soon realize that you are a loser in this case when Nigerians start to taunt you with it years from now
Sooo many half-wit idio.ts in this country. cry

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by internationalman(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Do you know how many men slept with your mother before your dad packaged her into his house?

Do you know how many boys used their rods to ravish your wife before you managed to package her into your house?
Not as many as the men who slept with your shameless mother and your divorcee sister..
Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by plaetton: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't mind that retar.d

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
handsomeyinka:

I wish you are a woman....
I for organize some men to rape you.

Its possible the other way around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.