Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite (54119 Views)

How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by CuriousMynd: 1:39pm On May 09, 2021
The Celestial Church of Christ has reacted to the death of socialite Kayode Badru who died last week from injuries sustained from candle fire, Igbere TV reports.

A statement issued on Saturday said the church under the leadership of His Eminence Emmanuel Oshoffa has found it imperative to address the incessant abuse of spiritual perfumes.

According to multiple media reports, Mr. Badru was at a special service in a Lagos parish on Monday, May 3 for thanksgiving for the youths he sponsored to the Academy For Innovative Art and Technology (ACIATECH).

He was said to have lit some candles when a prophet in the church began sprayed perfume on him for blessing.

His body subsequently caught fire leading to severe burnt from which he died in a hospital two days later.

In the statement released on Saturday, the Celestial Church blamed the incident on abuse of “spiritual perfumes”.

The statement read in parts:
“Due to the incessant abuse of Spiritual Perfumes within the Church, His Eminence has found it imperative to state for record purposes and correction that henceforth, Spiritual Perfumes intended to be sprayed, sprinkled, or poured with a lighted candle should be diluted with water.

“The spraying or pouring of undiluted Spiritual Perfumes In its volatile state with a lighted candle is an imported culture not originally part of the tenets of the Celestial Church of Christ. The laid down usage of Spiritual Perfume within the spheres of a lighted candle by the Pastor Founder, Saint SBJ Oshoffa is by mixing it with water. It is high time we retrace our steps for a greater Celestial Church of Christ.

“We are all advised to adhere to this directive, any Parish or member that goes against this directive will be solely responsible for the resultant effect.

“The Pastor has also directed the Pastor-in-Council to come up with a policy document to curb alien practices that have been introduced into the Tenets and Doctrines of the Church to safeguard the Church’s divine culture as instructed by the Spirit of God through the Pastor Founder.”
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2068113119998120&id=861092280700216

Popularly known as Kay Money, Badru was at the graduation ceremony of 40 youths he sponsored to ACIATECH in April.

Speaking at the event held at Excellence Hotel, Ogba, Lagos Badru said he embarked on the sponsorship to encourage the youths and also give back to society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2021
Abuse of what??

Them want quickly deny the pastor as if no be same way all of them Dey use am

Don’t worry Babylon (All false religion)the great is falling soon

Quote me and right it down

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by PrinceOfLagos: 1:41pm On May 09, 2021
Will their reaction bring back the dead ?

I hate that celestial perfume , it makes me wanna throw up anytime I perceive it.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by gasparpisciotta: 1:46pm On May 09, 2021
Everything is abused in this country!!!

Drugs abuse
Spiritual items abuse
Money abuse
Power abuse
Influence abuse
Authority abuse

…SMH

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Will their reaction bring back the dead ?

I hate that celestial perfume , it makes me wanna throw up anytime I perceive it.
Cele perfume and Aboki perfume na die

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by dat9jaguy(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
Hahaha.. See as them just disown that pastor with this statement.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Brexxit(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2021
RIP to him.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Amotolongbo(f): 1:54pm On May 09, 2021
“Due to the incessant abuse of Spiritual Perfumes within the Church, His Eminence has found it imperative to state for record purposes and correction that henceforth, Spiritual Perfumes intended to be sprayed, sprinkled, or poured with a lighted candle should be diluted with water.
”where are the “spiritual controls the physical” crew?

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by chiemmanuel(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2021
A spiritual perfume that causes physical fire....... He must have really bath with the perfume for it to cause such damage

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by BodePolScience: 2:04pm On May 09, 2021
What a sad and painful way to exit the world. The over zealous Shepherd can only be charged with negligence 'cause he should know better. It's more painful because the man came to fecilitate with those he sponsored. I think the Celestial Church as a whole need to stand with the family of the man and compensate for such irredeemable loss.

Albeit, you can get ₦1500 by opening a Standard Chartered Bank account and you can always get ₦1500 each time you refer someone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by 143WaZoBia: 2:36pm On May 09, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Abuse of what??

Them want quickly deny the pastor as if no be same way all of them Dey use am

Don’t worry Babylon (All false religion)the great is falling soon

Quote me and right it down
Indeed. No be so dem de use am. Even C&S de dilute am. I will suggest dem hold the pastor wey spray am well, e get why.
I never hear say dem spray naked perfume before for white garment church. Everything dem de spray de get more water content than flammable.
Omo people for de catch fire because you must hold candle lighted or not and dem must spray you. I surprise say person catch fire sef. Are you not surprised?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by 3pleDAssistant: 2:38pm On May 09, 2021
Hmm! many deaths in recent times. May God guide and protect us

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by siazubuike: 6:17pm On May 09, 2021
KAYODE BADRU ALLEGEDLY ROASTED IN A CELE CHURCH: WHY THE LAW SHOULD TAKE ITS COURSE

Whatever the case, the real lesson is that people should not let down their thinking faculty in exercising and demonstrating their right of worship. It would hardly be the expectation of the Late Kayode Badru that he would become a burnt offering allegedly sacrificed by Prophet Felix Alebiosu and the seven elders.

https://stephenlegal.ng/kayode-badru-allegedly-roasted-in-a-cele-church-by-a-prophet-and-7-elders-why-the-law-should-take-its-course/

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2021
On order words, the pastor is on his own grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by sisisioge: 7:18pm On May 09, 2021
Hmmmm...no real reference to the guy's death. This church get ase be o shocked

11 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by protipsexperts(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2021
The celestial church

is a product of deluded spiritualist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Ololanla: 7:22pm On May 09, 2021
d
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Revere27: 7:22pm On May 09, 2021
The deed has been done already..
So sad a soul was lost before an amendment could be made. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Reelmii: 7:23pm On May 09, 2021
White garments church.... people wey dey go there dey try

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Patrioticman007(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
Die by fire
Die by fire,
My Christian brothers have seen its effect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by moscobabs(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
Is
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by rawtouch: 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
shocked
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Thevanguard: 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
Hmmm...whoever is involve in these should be persecuted
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ArewaNightmare: 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
We too dey over do things , I don't know if it's ignorance or on purpose ,

My Bible made it clear "MY PEOPLE PERISH DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE "

Pastor Righteousness over to u but make it brief

8 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by revived: 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
E be many things
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
Opium of the people. If d late man wasn't religois, he would still be alive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Futurecrypto1: 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
?

3 million international email lists available for 20k only.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by IgweOfNnewi: 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
Quite unfortunate and repulsive
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2021
I regard educated people who still go to cele as big fools

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.