Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor (22822 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by nullboss: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Originalsly:

Take your own advice...... are you objective by claiming there are many loopholes but you can't give us examples? Are you objective by not focusing on the information on this accusation? You have jumped to conclusion without being objective.... conclusion based on belief. If the story doesn't make sense to hold water you should say why. ...be objective.
check my other posts. I no get straight to type
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by nullboss: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
JJOF:

Did you watch the whole interview? If yes, then what are the loopholes (Mind you the interview is an hour plus)
check my other posts..
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Hangulsaram: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Poanan:

That is why I said you need to listen to that tape. Exactly, how did the person know anything went down. It means untrue stories are flying about.cos after the rape case, she said pastor coza, one other pastor and a prayer minister who is now the pastor in ph branch came to their house to apologise. They pleaded with the family and told the family to continue coming to church. I didn't say she slept with other pastors don't allow your emotions rule you. That was a statement from a person, you read when wrote about people spreading untrue stories. I encourage you to listen to that tape. She gave events that led to the second rape. Even the wife of coza should be able to remember some weird attitude put up by the girl the last time she visited their house in Ilorin.
Thanks for clarification
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Olorunnim: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2019
yettymuse:
The Average Nigerian Idiots (TANI)... See them. How much have you contributed to the society. How much have you contributed to the growth of our economy?

I bet you didn't even remember the kids on your streets, I'm talking about the ones out of school.. Hungry and homeless , those ones you chase from cleaning your car windscreen on the express way nko..... neither would you remember to fix the bad road that leads to your house...

Oh yea... I forgot, that one na government matter.

.. Social Media Clout chasing is now the order of the day.

People are committing suicide on a daily count. We've almost lost count sef. No jobs, no electricity, no good roads. Security sef, you gotta sleep with one eye closed.
Where is Mr President?.. This old man wey all of una force down our throat. Thunder fire all of una!

Noone is creating an hashtag, no revolution, no "we no go gree o"..nobody is asking questions... We're all dumb! . We're all mad!!!! Scratch that... Ori gbogbo yin ti daru!

This one sef reach distraction... Let's choke on it whilst it lasts. They know what to throw at you silly lots to get you busy! Tueh!!!

But hey, we got more pressing issues!

Gbogbo yin ma wa alright laslas
Some of these celebrities don't even pay tax.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Pepperoniq(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Our youth are Lazy.
Let learn how to mind our business and let justice prevails.
#CheckMySignature.
#IFearNoMan
#IStandByDTruth
#BanMeAgainThunderGoFireU
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by frowland(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Which justice? You mean she doesn't have enough resources to fight for justice alone? You must be the Accountant for the donation purse.

Bia nwoke, she did not ask for money. If someone pops up offering assistance, that is their own prerogative and they are not doing so with your money!
Timi that I know closely is a multi millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by OmoOsanyin: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Black churches were once the cornerstone of the Black community and looked at as a source of guidance and strength. Indeed, the war for freedom waged in the 1960s battle for civil rights was born within the walls of Black churches. But that was then, and this is now. The pews of African American, African, Nigerian churches are filled with women, many of them lonely single mothers. These women come to church to be spiritually uplifted, but that is not what happens. Instead, twisted Scripture is used by unscrupulous men to manipulate and control them. Church is where black women are being preyed upon sexually, emotionally and financially. Are most pastors in black churches nothing but pimps smiling from the pulpit to a Cadillac, Tear rubber cars and private personal jet planes?

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Nawa oooo..... I guess because she is a celebrity, many people like me who just got defrauded need that money too embarassed
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Munzy14(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2019
JJOF:

Guy evidence too many oooo, abi you no here the number of persons wet dey involved for the story?
The painful part is that many women are still struggling for his attention in that same church and on the outside.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Offpoint1: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

I wish
of course she does but Nigerians are trying to show their support in every possible way they can
That's waste of fund, you're case is useless in the court of law without evidence.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Dreew(f): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Lolz...I just pray this is not the motive behind this noise. She alone is capable of hiring lawers not to talk of her husband. Now another "offering basket" has been opened for gullible Nigerians to donate for a course they're not sure off. Before you know it, someone has migrated from a Millionaire to a Billionaire overnight. In Nigeria every person is a potential "Yahoo boy" until proven otherwise. I can't just imagin this.

Is it your offering basket? Rapists and potentials wouldn't like this. But hey, we're winning. Your opinion can't change this simple, relevant fact!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by JJOF(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Munzy14:

The painful part is that many women are still struggling for his attention in that same church and on the outside.
I tell you.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Optimusprime(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Nigerians are too dumb. Wtf.

That's an understatement bro.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by abels(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Timi when de go England with e full family go watch Live match naim de fine your money with through false rape allegation...cant you see you are an idiot
Bomboiy:
Now this is making sense.

Someone actually needs money and attention to help his dying career.

Nice strategy.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by lonelydora: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Lolz...I just pray this is not the motive behind this noise. She alone is capable of hiring lawers not to talk of her husband. Now another "offering basket" has been opened for gullible Nigerians to donate for a course they're not sure off. Before you know it, someone has migrated from a Millionaire to a Billionaire overnight. In Nigeria every person is a potential "Yahoo boy" until proven otherwise. I can't just imagin this.

That is the whole plan.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Quorax: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Which justice? You mean she doesn't have enough resources to fight for justice alone? You must be the Accountant for the donation purse.
if your sister was a victim, knowing that someone will use is clout t shut her up, will you repeat these words of yours?
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Brightology2(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

call us gullible or whatever
this shows that there are Nigerians who still uphold justice.

kikikikiki see this turkey. Better go look for husband. With ur skinny body
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Bizmagnet: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Quorax:
if your sister was a victim, knowing that someone will use is clout t shut her up, will you repeat these words of yours?
If your brother was a victim of accusations, would you have agreed wth people to shop off his heard even when he claimed innocent?
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Quorax: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

If your brother was a victim of accusations, would you have agreed wth people to shop off his heard even when he claimed innocent?
if he has been accused before by numerous people, yes I will. And I Dont defend evil, even if my blood is involved. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Bizmagnet: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Quorax:
if he has been accused before by numerous people, yes I will. And I Dont defend evil, even if my blood is involved. It is as simple as that.
"If he has been accused by numerous people before", you will agree even without sngle evidence? What's the rational behind this your claim? So if your friends gang up against you today and claim you're a thief, that simply means you're one because "numerous people" is involved?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Quorax: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bizmagnet:

"If he has been accused by numerous people before", you will agree even without sngle evidence? What's the rational behind this your claim? So if your friends gang up against you today and claim you're a thief, that simply means you're one because "numerous peple" is involved?
ogbeni Park well. Fatoyinbo is not the only pastor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Bizmagnet: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Quorax:
ogbeni Park well. Fatoyinbo is not the only pastor in Nigeria.
Was he the only pastor accused so far in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by safarigirl(f): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
shollay09:
shey you dey mind those gullible fellow... a friend of mine needed 11million naira for his bro's kidney transplant and no help was rendered.. now it comes to one celebrity lamenting about rape or no rape, ordinary citizen wey never complete 3 square meal dey talk of funding the case.... Nigerians with misplaced priorities. ......
Anyways, make i go take my hot Akamu sha grin
stop talking rubbish

Who did your friend ask? Where did he seek help?

Is it not on Twitter than 4 million naira was raised for a lady's kidney transplant? On the same Twitter, over 70 million was raised for a man to take his son for brain surgery in India. Hundreds of people have gotten help on the internet, your friend's brother just did not know how to use it.

So, don't come here and propagate falsehood. Nigerians have been raising money for medical help on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Boss13: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
I am a strong advocate for men’s right especially in this #Metoo movement where powerful men are being brought to shame based on just accusations. However, in this COZA case, there are somethings that are we particularly wrong.

This is not the first time the pastor has been accused of molesting his church members. It’s not even the fourth time. Even the pastor admitted having consensual sex with one of his member and that encounter almost destroyed the young lady.

In my opinion, I don’t think the attempt of the Dakolos is to pull down COZA, but an overwhelming mind who need to speak to curb the excesses of a predator masked as a pastor. I also think it’s high time people struck against his enablers too
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

I wish
of course she does but Nigerians are trying to show their support in every possible way they can
The best support they can give is if others come out to tell their stories. What I've been seeing so far is I know a friend, I know someone even from Stella damasus
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by shollay09(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
safarigirl:
stop talking rubbish

Who did your friend ask? Where did he seek help?

Is it not on Twitter than 4 million naira was raised for a lady's kidney transplant? On the same Twitter, over 70 million was raised for a man to take his son for brain surgery in India. Hundreds of people have gotten help on the internet, your friend's brother just did not know how to use it.

So, don't come here and propagate falsehood. Nigerians have been raising money for medical help on the internet.
am so tempted to come down to your level but will let it slide.. so you think am propagating that BTW, are you done talking?? undecided
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by ddestiny20(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
Dr. Joe Abah starts a donation scheme to help Busola Dakolo in her court case against the Senior Pastor of COZA church, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo following his threats to sue her.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/nigerians-starts-donations-to-support.html

na some Nigerians dey donate as for me, I never chop belle full
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Myself2(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Also a #ME TOO movement should start so as many other victims of this Biodun he goat can speak up and take him down for good. He must not be allowed to continue raping girls and getting away with it.I pity men wey get fine wives for him so called church.
Eyaaaaa for all of Unka wey no soji
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by deebrain(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Many Nigerians are so pitiful and unfortunate.

Emotional warriors.

Very good in starting a course. Poor finishers.

Who will bet with me? Another thing will come and take our social media by storm again. And people will as usual, leave this contribution stuff for something fresh.

You doubt it?

Ask Teddy A and his army of "we will contribute the 45million naira" soldiers.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
She she know that nobody that lies against a genuine man of God will go unpunished.
Re: Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor by Ceazario: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

call us gullible or whatever
this shows that there are Nigerians who still uphold justice.

And this is how you want to show it. There're others who need help. Look around you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Celebrates His 29th Birthday (Photo) / Ali Nuhu Fires Female Fan On Instagram Calls Her "Stupid LovePeddler" / Maheeda Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.