Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG (27848 Views)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Abdulazeez99: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Mr. Seyi Makinde, the governor of Oyo State, has appointed Mrs. Olubamiwo Adeosun, the Country Implementation Lead of Shell Business Operations (SBO), Nigeria, as Secretary to the State Government (SSG).

The governor made the appointment known to the public on Friday in a statement by Taiwo Adisa, the chief press secretary to the governor.

A quick biography check carried out by FoxMeek shows that Adeosun is a full member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Nigeria and a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), United Kingdom.

FoxMeek also understands that Adeosun hails from Ile Mato, Oranyan area in Ibadan North East Local Government of Oyo State.

“I'm proud to attract Mrs. Olubamiwo Adeosun, a talented technocrat at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) to support me to drive our transformation agenda in order to realise the vision of embedding prosperity in Oyo State.” part of the statement reads.

Governor Makinde who also described the appointment as being in line with “his firm belief in women’s inclusiveness and diversity in government.”

According to the statement, Adeosun will be bringing on board over 26 years of diverse multinational experience, which has seen her hold lead roles in SmithKline Beecham (GlaxoSmithKline) and the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).

The statement further described Mrs Adeosun as a licensed pharmacist and a chartered human resources practitioner who obtained a degree in pharmacy and a master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Benin in 1990 and 1997 respectively.

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/politics/governor-makinde-appoints-adeosun-first-female-oyo-ssg

4 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2019
And Gov. Makinde saves his head from feminists.

Seyi Makinde, you shall succeed. I know there are people, including nairaland resident zombies, waiting to see you fail, but shall succeed beyond expectations in the name of all that's holy, Amen.

PDP remains our best alternative

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by daddytime(m): 3:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Beautiful resume and a great statement made by this appointment.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by hannysur8(m): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2019
In case you don’t know, am from Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by ablelin: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Wow, this is quite impressive. I wonder how he could do that, the woman CV is quite weighty and he could attract such to serve Ibadan, i believe she will do her best, she is a technocrat and ibadan should see a turn around in development..weldone governor makinde.....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then check my signature...

6 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Stan232: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Up and ready for business. Wechat wallet and normal Chinese account are available for your transactions. With very good rates. Watsapp number 08168152166.
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Gosj01(m): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2019
OK nah!

Selling cheap and super neat laptops is what I do.

Details on signature.
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by fergie001: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Hope she doesn't have Oluwole?

All the same, Ride On Omi Tuntun

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by johnmartus(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2019
His concubine.
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Blackfire(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Check her certificate o

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by CrimeKsmart: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2019
This one don about hin g.f as SSG grin grin grin
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Amuocha: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Seen.

Useless appointment sad
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Erolow(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Nice one.

register for free digital marketing training in my signature below
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Ferdinandu(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Rushed to read thinking it is Mrs Oluwole certificate Adeosun forgetting that she is from Ogun instead

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by unapologetic147: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Awol1:
And Gov. Makinde saves his head from feminists.

Seyi Makinde, you shall succeed. I know there are people, including nairaland resident zombies, waiting to see you fail, but shall succeed beyond expectations in the name of all that's holy, Amen.

PDP remains our best alternative
amen in Jesus name, insha allah

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by greencard: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Nice one, let's see if she will deliver

Wish her all the best
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Firefire(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Good one. Kudos to the governor.

Nigerians are still waiting for the JUNK’s appointment from the Dullardino in Abuja.
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by karma2000: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Let's hope he doesn't fail in his governance
Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by adoyi8: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
"Adeosun" was the clickbait. Well done bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by emeijeh(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2019
I thought it was Kemi

3 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by kulikuli45: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2019
They shd check her NYSC certificate oooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by EternalYouth(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Impressive! Just like his Godfather! Former Gov. Rasheed Ladoja has five of his girlfriends as commissioners in those days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Emceesaka: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Op return my Mb because I thought it was Kemi Adeosun before I enter here

2 Likes

Re: Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG by Idaytesj29(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
ablelin:
Wow, this is quite impressive. I wonder how he could do that, the woman CV is quite weighty and he could attract such to serve Ibadan, i believe she will do her best, she is a technocrat and ibadan should see a turn around in development..weldone governor makinde.....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then check my signature...

She is from Ibadan. But as SSG will serve Oyo State, not just Ibadan. There are so many places in Oyo State apart from Ibadan, Oyo town, Iseyin, Saki, Igbo-Ora,Kishi,Lanlate, Eruwa, etc.... Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs Over Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / CBN Gives Insight Into Why States Can’t Pay Salaries / El-Rufai Holds Dinner With Old Mates From Harvard, Others In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.