Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,012 members, 7,832,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks (71721 Views)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
dancewith:

You have a point and the point assume he slept with Busola as he does with his other members, that is, with her consent

However being that she was a minor then, it is rape, regardless of consent or even if she initiated the act. That is the law
It depends on the age of consent then,you can't make a law in 2013 and expect it affect what people did pre 2013.
For instance china,made a child per citizen law post 2010,but you dont expect that law to hold people who have given birth to more than a kid pre 2010

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Hangulsaram: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
You just cancelled all the common senses you should save in ur skull
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by perryy(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
An allegation of Rape was labelled against Joseph by Portiphars wife. She even presented an exhibit which was Joseph's shirt. Nobody believed Joseph. He was jailed.
But God knew Joseph was innocent!
WE ARE HERE TODAY.

How many people accused Joseph? This pastor has been accused by more than 5 women now and you are still there reading Genesis and Joseph. Let the pastor swear Ayelala that the ladies are lying.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
chingymingy:

Them dey craze ni, I know 2 girls who enjoy been slightly spanked in the ass while having sex and another crazy 1 that never wants sex on the bed but rather on a table, window unit and irregular places.

May God save us from such ones that will want to turn truth to lies in future.
gringrin

Amen oo
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Bestinstinct:

Lol bro...we all guilty of this o. But it all depends on how the other party takes it. Till you hear from the lady, you wouldn't know the extent of emotional damage you might have caused her. Had a babe then, we were dating normal, she came to spend the weekend but on Sunday night I wanted to do the do but babe was forming I'm not interested. As a sharp guy that I thought I was, my mind was like babe wants another spice and I used macho way. We broke up during the following week and didn't talk for years. We spoke 5 years after and babe accused me of rape, I was like when?! Me?! When babe explain, I was dumbfounded. She already saw some messages on my phone and knew I was cheating. She couldn't find the voice to challenge due to heartbreak and her kind of meek person but I didn't know she has so much on her head. I misunderstood her NO. I begged her o, serious begging sef. So bro, let's lend a hand when women speaks up...our daughters will grow too. Peace.
Larger percentage of men are guilty of 'macho way' bro, I think that was CR7 case too, when a lady visits, better still, sleeps over we think she wants to have sex with us the problem we have is, we can't know who really wants it and who doesn't since many of them will be forming 'I'm not interested'. I know of a friend who leave one lady alonr instantly when she acted this way in bed with him. They both slept peacefully only for the lady to tell her friends later on that the guy is a dummy who couldn't cross the pillow.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The list of people that accused him of rape is getting longer.
With evidence?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

source? cuz I could've sworn he promised a "Robust Reply" he never gave

i don't need a source to know what happens in coza
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by TheStrongest: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Hangulsaram:

I have been wondering oo, if this Pastor has ended up as a truckpusher will she still come out and say this or accuse him?
Like you rightly said, all fulture billionaires should be very careful.
I can imagine what the said Pastor will be going through now, the emotional trauma and the feeling of blackmail.
I’m talking about the case of Ese Walter not Bukola Dokolo’s case. To say that I have been involve in this kind of case and still going through right now, after almost 5yrs of consensual relationship with a lady, to say we ‘ve been having this sex for upto 4times all her mind was that I must marry her which I wish to but along the line we started have issues due to her nagging and violent nature, always arguing on every matter and accusations here and there.
I ended the relationship the day she slapped me.
I did not just end the relationship, I called her and explained everything to her ranging from the day we started this relationship we never had smooth conversation rather argument and lack of trust, she kept on accusing me of many thing without any evidence or prove and we agreed to remain friends.
Along the line one night we met together and she took me to her house and as usual naa, after some romance and kissing I wanted to finally log in she refuse, as u know naa I was already totally arouse and adrenaline is over reacting so I tried to have my way thinking it was the usual naija girl way of forming hard to get at the first but when she persisted I let her off.
Only for her to begging to accuse me of attempted rape and was going about telling people I wanted to rape her but never told them we ‘ve been having sex before.
Lol.. Person gats dey very careful ooo.... You just made me remember one case like that. Back in Uniben Ekosodin, I had this neighbor that we both had feelings for each other but wasn't dating at that time.. e get one day wey we dey play our usual naughty play for my room and she mistakenly grab my dick, she ran off afterward to her room and started laffing... Next minute she came to my room with a matchstick and was describing how my dick will feel in her, citing matchstick as an example of my dick and her folded hand as the pussy.. I wanted to prove my worth, so I followed her to her room and we were on her bed, I press breast finish and wanted to start missionary, na once aunty say "STOP", Me think say na normal forming things na, I try to do strong man but she kept saying stop and I just stood up immediately. I looked at her and it was like she wanted to cry then.. Baba na so I start to apologize oooo. I begged like say I kill person o.. I really felt bad that period o... Even as nothing happened I felt really bad and ashamed of myself.. These days na me dey even say NO when time to strike done reach o...
That experience affected me badly, I nor come dey enjoy sex as I was always on the lookout for any signs of 'NO' make I stop immediately.. I became really careful. Even free foods wey I come get wey I miss after that experience...
E nor easy to be man o.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
she was below 18 when it happened. It is called statutory rape. She wasn't of legal age and he knew this.
What was the age of consent then?..
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Investorsci: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2019
oshe11:
Even if na 5k send her......

Stop wasting wishesundecided

There was this girl I dated back then......

When we wanna make love, after romancing and all she'd say NO

As a Gentle guy na to pack face, next thing she'd turn to me and say I'm not romantic cos I should has insisted on making love(it apparently turns her own when she's been cajoled and slightly forcedshocked)

Tomorrow Now when one witch enter her head, she come out to say I raped her......

Hmmmm.very true some girls like to be forced slightly.
I never knew this until it happened to me.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2019
olaBC007:

Larger percentage of men are guilty of 'macho way' bro, I think that was CR7 case too, when a lady visits, better still, sleeps over we think she wants to have sex with us the problem we have is, we can't know who really wants it and who doesn't since many of them will be forming 'I'm not interested'. I know of a friend who leave one lady alonr instantly when she acted this way in bed with him. They both slept peacefully only for the lady to tell her friends later on that the guy is a dummy who couldn't cross the pillow.
A friend was labelled gay cos he chose to be a gentleman and didnt try to do the do when she spent the night at his place......

There and then he swore to ALWAYS try to do the do whenever he sleeps in same bed with the opposite sex

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2019
edo3:
I thought this bastard Ese had already held her peace,, she even went online one time that nobody should drag her into any social media shit because she had moved on.. So why this again?

Now back to the matter,, this is a show of shame on Christianity angle.. The Muslims esp the north would just be laughing,, little wonder why they never wanted a Christian president as they termed them an 'infidel'.. Nobody should quote me o cos am not feeling fine
Did u read the screenshots at all? Where did she talked about the rape saga?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by PopeFlatino(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2019
cheesy grin
unmask:
Good in continuation of that story....make this one too go jail....make God release am if e dey innocent
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Emmayen(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Even satan has distanced himself from this matter
jesu

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
oshe11:
A guy was labelled a friend gay cos he chose to be a gentleman and didnt try to do the do when she spent the night at his place......

There and then he swore to ALWAYS try to do the do whenever he sleeps in same bed with the opposite sex
U can never understand daughters of Eve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Investorsci:

Hmmmm.very true some girls like to be forced slightly.
I never knew this until it happened to me.
As in ehn...........

Later now, she go claim rape just to extort

Thats why guys like Us no dey take rape matters without evidence serious especially wen she has been cosy with the guy

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Benekruku(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Hangulsaram:

You just cancelled all the common senses you should save in ur skull
[/s]
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by PopeFlatino(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2019
That's one of her sponsors u know grin
martineverest:
did anyone notice that Tonto dike isn't reacting?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by umbre(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2019
prospero5:
Ese Walter!
I don't know why I saved your story on my BB phone for over two years. I was just reading and imagining so many things. I can relate to how she feels today. Something is telling me that there's tears unexplainable in her eyes this moment.
I am happy for you, Ese.

I swear I still have the story on BB Q10 since 2015. Omg!
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by kaziblake(f): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2019
uberguy:

Hmmm!
Your profile though and maybe it speaks whatever expression you want us to assume.
What happened to it?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Divine200: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2019
dancewith:

You have a point and the point assume he slept with Busola as he does with his other members, that is, with her consent

However being that she was a minor then, it is rape, regardless of consent or even if she initiated the act. That is the law
Wow!
That means most Nigerian men will go to prison if that’s the case.
But I hope you haven’t slept with an underage girl before, you might be on your way to prison.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by martineverest(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2019
PopeFlatino:
That's one of her sponsors u know grin
that's y m taunting her....same with bobrisky
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Justiceleague1: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
An allegation of Rape was labelled against Joseph by Portiphars wife. She even presented an exhibit which was Joseph's shirt. Nobody believed Joseph. He was jailed.
WE ARE HERE TODAY.

Thank you.
These women are satanic agents.
She claims the romp was CONSENSUAL,so what the hell is she saying now!?
She's just a confused bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Bestinstinct(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2019
olaBC007:

Lol....Very unpredictable but loveable beings.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Bestinstinct(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2019
imam07:
the same thing dat made u believed d story without u bn there is d same way u concluded by saying u know my type. You know me than myself abi? U better stop smoking pawpaw leave.
Thank you sir
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2019
oshe11:
With evidence?

U mean like video evidence?

Where in the world is video evidence used for rape cases in court?
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by SMBH: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2019
That Pastor smashes anything he lays his hands on.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by Olorunnim: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2019
benuejosh:
WE ARE HERE TODAY.
I once called it the oldest trick in the book, easiest way to destroy a man. (This post does not endorse rape)
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by wirinet(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019
dancewith:

Where did you get the idea she consented to the sex, especially the first encounter?

This is what she said in the interview;

Then one morning, Fatoyinbo showed up at her house unannounced. It was a Monday morning early enough that Busola Dakolo was still in her nightgown. Her mother had traveled with her sisters and were absent at service the previous Sunday. He didn’t say a word, forcing her onto a chair , speaking only to command her to do as he said. It took Busola a while to come to terms with what was about to happen, and it was why she didn’t struggle or make a fuss when he pulled down her underwear and raped her. She remembers he didn’t say anything after, left to his car, returned with a bottle of Krest and forced her to drink it, probably as some crude contraceptive. She remembers him saying.

“You should be happy that a man of God did this to you.” At this time, his wife had just given birth to their first child, Oluwashindara.
Is that you guys just hate women or you are too mesmerised by men of God. I still don't understand why you guys lie on their behalf.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by wirinet(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Thank you.
These women are satanic agents.
She claims the romp was CONSENSUAL,so what the hell is she saying now!?
She's just a confused bitch.
Do you realise that you were given birth to by a woman.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by ithink7: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Samson lost his hair and his head to a strange woman because of lack of self control.
If you know Pastor Wale Oke, he had to confess to his church and apologize after he was caught.

benuejosh:
WE ARE HERE TODAY.
Re: Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks by oshe11: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean like video evidence?

Where in the world is video evidence used for rape cases in court?
Mustnt be video or are You saying the court should just CONVICT anyone because More than one persons accused him/her of committing a crime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman / 2baba Crashes Couple's Wedding Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.