Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,998 members, 7,859,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists (30346 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Chubhie: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Pressure to have sex is NOT rape sir! Rape is forced sex! I mean, as long as a person consented to the sex before it happened, it CAN NEVER be said to be rape.

This your position is faulty. Even if a woman consents to the sex and decides to change her mind in the middle of your çum and says stop, the law demands that you stop immediately and roll back the preçum cos failure to adhere to this updated rule effectively renders you a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Chubhie:
This your position is faulty. Even if a woman consents to the sex and decides to change her mind in the middle of your çum and says stop, the law demands that you stop immediately and roll back the preçum cos failure to adhere to this updated rule effectively renders you a rapist.

Tell him, o! shocked May God bless you for enlightening the clueless ones, on this matter. Like I keep saying: once a woman witholds her consent or permission for a sexual act, and the man goes ahead (e.g. by using pressure) it is RAPE. End of story.

Let him try it abroad, and see if he will not land in jail.... undecided

It is totally and absolutely wrong to pressure a woman into sex!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Chubhie: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2019
FCBboy:
here we go again.

please don't take this man with a failed political career serious, your opinion doesn't count here, you can only brainwash your fellow vagabonds with yeye political analysis.

let me stop here.
Are you saying that OP is amongst the paid Twitter and NL influencers like the agbero's who came out in solidarity for their pastor comrade?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

Oga, please stop quoting me if you have nothing sensible to say....your rants do not hold any water. sad

You are trying to use silly examples, to defend a disgusting act. I repeat: when a woman does not say YES, or if she witholds her consent to a sexual act, and the man persists in going ahead, it is RAPE. End of story. shocked No grammar in the world that you speak, will change it.

If you want to follow in Fatoyinbo's footsteps, by manipulating, intimidating and coercing unsuspecting women into bed, feel free. The thunder that will fire you, the curses that will trail you and the disgrace that will bury you, are doing press-up at Bar beach. Just be rest assured that you will not get away with it, because they will locate your house without any delay. #Say NO to Rape. angry

Laudate no one is saying he is innocent but somany times we have seen people thrown into jail or sentenced to death on false testimony or even on the testimony of one person without examining the fact. We saw how 5 juveniles, 5teenage boys were sentenced to almost 10years in prison or worst for rape because the american society quickly judged and condemned these kids without examining the fact but almost 10years into their sentence new evidence came into the light to prove their innocence but by then they had lost their entire childhood to prison confinements. If you were a judge handling this case and fatoyinbos life hangs on the balance and you as judge get to decide whether he lives or dies would you anchor his life simply on the testimony of bisola or on socio media critics and immediately condemn him to death or would you as judge allow for a fair trial. Pls dont say well people said he has done it before, no we are talking about bisola vs fatoyinbo. Proof his guilty and proove it beyond reasonable doubt and then u can nail this dog of a man to the stake if u soo please
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Chubhie: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2019
maybachmusic:
busola is a known runs gal
busy fcking clerics and church workers around Abuja

if no be timi give her belle
she for still dey on her trade

Timi still mad he had to wife the hoee after the pastor had collected his own share

cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's never a criminal offence to be a runs girls and fuçk people.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

Oga, please stop quoting me if you have nothing sensible to say....your rants do not hold any water. sad

You are trying to use silly examples, to defend a disgusting act. I repeat: when a woman does not say YES, or if she witholds her consent to a sexual act, and the man persists in going ahead, it is RAPE. End of story. shocked No grammar in the world that you speak, will change it.

If you want to follow in Fatoyinbo's footsteps, by manipulating, intimidating and coercing unsuspecting women into bed, feel free. The thunder that will fire you, the curses that will trail you and the disgrace that will bury you, are doing press-up at Bar beach. Just be rest assured that you will not get away with it, because they will locate your house without any delay. #Say NO to Rape. angry

You just shot urself on the foot even before learning to walk. You alone argued that she never said yes hence its termed rape. But my arguement was quite simple and clear. That consent cannot always be a matter of verbally saying yes or no. If a woman isnt in a position to say yes or no whether she is a deaf mute or her mouth was strapped then her consent is expressed in her body language. That was my position and the laws position on consent. And please if you really want to make ur arguements do so without the insults and jibe. No human in their right senses would condone rape least of all me. But should we hang every man on a stake simply because a woman says he raped her without a fair trial. Would you do that to every man just because youre a woman hence u sympathise with bisola. Should the law be swayed by public opinions and sentiments rather than fact and evidence. I do feel he is guilty and i no why i feel so. But i rather allow a fair trial to be right so i dont condemn a man only to find out 20years down the line that his accuser made false accusations. You and i werent there were we, its her words against his. Or are u now in the place of God who is all knowing and can emphatically say without a shred of doubt that u saw everytin that transpired and hence fatoyinbo should be incarcerated please enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2019
Amanstailored:
You just shot urself on the foot even before learning to walk. You alone argued that she never said yes hence its termed rape. But my arguement was quite simple and clear. That consent cannot always be a matter of verbally saying yes or no. If a woman isnt in a position to say yes or no whether she is a deaf mute or her mouth was strapped then her consent is expressed in her body language. That was my position and the laws position on consent. And please if you really want to make ur arguements do so without the insults and jibe. No human in their right senses would condone rape least of all me. But should we hang every man on a stake simply because a woman says he raped her without a fair trial. Would you do that to every man just because youre a woman hence u sympathise with bisola. Should the law be swayed by public opinions and sentiments rather than fact and evidence. I do feel he is guilty and i no why i feel so. But i rather allow a fair trial to be right so i dont condemn a man only to find out 20years down the line that his accuser made false accusations. You and i werent there were we, its her words against his. Or are u now in the place of God who is all knowing and can emphatically say without a shred of doubt that u saw everytin that transpired and hence fatoyinbo should be incarcerated please enlighten me

Go and talk to a psychologist, to enlighten you. A woman may not be able to give her consent in such situations, if she is paralysed by fear! shocked

Some women freeze in shock, become numb or powerless in the face of such intimidation and coercion, if a powerful person pins them down.

Finally, what on earth gives you the idea that I am a woman? Is it because I believe the pastor is trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, by insulting our collective intelligence with the watery excuses, he is using as a defence??

Why many rape victims don’t fight or yell

By James W. Hopper June 23, 2015

James W. Hopper, PhD, is an independent consultant and part-time instructor in psychology in the Department of Psychiatry of Harvard Medical School. He has conducted research on the neurobiology of trauma, and trains investigators, prosecutors, judges, and higher-education professionals on its implications. Here, he offers his explanation of why people don’t always respond to an attack the way others might expect:

In the midst of sexual assault, the brain’s fear circuitry dominates. The prefrontal cortex can be severely impaired, and all that’s left may be reflexes and habits.

In the Washington Post’s recent series on college sexual assault, many victims describe how they reacted – and did not react – while being assaulted.

Another article also published this month, in the Harvard Review of Psychiatry, shows that some responses have been programmed into human brains by evolution.

Bringing together the accounts of those who have been assaulted with the neurobiology of trauma can play an essential role in supporting healing and the pursuits of accountability and justice.

For example, freezing is a brain-based response to detecting danger, especially a predator’s attack. Think deer in the headlights.

As one woman told the Post, “I didn’t say no, but I didn’t really know what to do. I just kind of froze.”

Freezing occurs when the amygdala – a crucial structure in the brain’s fear circuitry – detects an attack and signals the brainstem to inhibit movement. It happens in a flash, automatically and beyond conscious control.

Simultaneously with the freeze response, the fear circuitry unleashes a surge of “stress chemicals” into the prefrontal cortex, the brain region that allows us to think rationally – to recall the bedroom door is open, or that people are in the dorm room next door, for example, and to make use of that information.

But the surge of chemicals rapidly impairs the prefrontal cortex. That’s because, despite our dominant role on the planet now, we evolved as prey, and when a lion or tiger is upon us, stopping to think is fatal.

Indeed, no one understands better than the military that intense fear impairs our prefrontal cortex and capacity for reason.

When bullets are flying and blood is flowing, you had better have some really effective habit learning to rely upon.

That’s why combat training is rigorous and repetitive – to burn in habits of effectively firing weapons, executing combat formations, etc.

Most victims will freeze, if only briefly. Some will fight back, effectively. Some will resist in habitual, passive ways. Some will suddenly give in and cry. Others will become paralyzed, become faint, pass out or dissociate.

Few who have experienced these responses realize that they are brain reactions to attack and terror.

They blame themselves for “failing” to resist. They feel ashamed. (Men especially may see themselves as cowards and feel like they’re not real men.) They may tell no one, even during an investigation. Sadly, many investigators and prosecutors still don’t know some or all of these brain-based responses.

None of these responses – in women or men – entails consent or cowardice.

None is evidence of resistance too insufficient to warrant our respect and compassion.

They are responses we should expect from brains dominated by the circuitry of fear (just as we should expect fragmented and incomplete memories).

May the day come when everyone who knows someone who has been sexually assaulted – which is all of us, whether we know that yet or not – understands these basic ways that our brains can react to such attacks and uses this knowledge to foster healing and justice.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/06/23/why-many-rape-victims-dont-fight-or-yell/?utm_term=.88d44a8a3377
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Walexilee(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2019
make nobody blame the pastor 2 me i think say they they date each other then cause if na true say he rape her multiple time why she no complain then they were both young then no be only busola young then so i think say na dating stuff enter may be she catch am with another woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by gabbytabby: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2019
So you have determined that he is a philanderer and know better than the victims what their experience is eh.

As a teenager she must have consented to having casual sex with her pastor.

With the issue of the one who said he invited her to be his assistant and go with him to Lagos and then booked one room. She must have known.

Keep engaging in victim shaming and/or belittling what the victims say and pray this kind of men never cross path with your daughter.

Oftentimes when I see this kind of write up. I know people are trying to justify maybe actions they themselves have taken maybe in past.

I say this because as a young girl growing up in Nigeria and also in conversations with other young girls know that rape and sexual molestation is so rampant from so called “trusted individuals” parents need to know that the care of especially their female child is their responsibility and not to just be too quick to handover their children to people be they family or friends. Often times they start by grooming (touching them in their privates) even toddlers. Teach them that no one not even you is allowed to do this and to always tell you if it happens.

A lot of our men end up getting into trouble abroad cos they can’t understand the consent concept so by your write up and utterances teach your boys about personal space and consent.

TonyeBarcanista:
Being a philanderer doesn't translate to being a rapist

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
HitSong:

She's a loose liar.
It's seems they had a relationship, she was young and naive then. Now that she's matured, she felt used and taken advantage of...
I don't believe that girl but I'm very sure that pastor is A SHAMELESS STUD.

PMSL!!!!! This is a magical and anointed dick, that she couldn't get over it in 20yrs, children and a husband later... grin grin grin grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
olas24u:

Nonsense writeup

being promiscuous after experiencing rape is very very common. it actually validates her claims of rape and gives credence to her clams smiley
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amanstailored:

Truth be told youre right and since its Gods word the bible its hard for me to argue the narrative there in. But you have to understand that if we were still living under he law of moses, also known as the mosaic law, somany sins today as a matter of fact, somany crimes today would be purnishable by death, but today in Gods mercy he gave us a new law. The of the Christ that preaches forgiveness.
Bisola never said she stuggled, she never said she screamed even when she admitted her sister was in the house, and admittedly all of these happened in the 90s when there was no gsm or mobile phones. So someone came to ur house unannounced with the intention of raping you, by the time he knocked ur door wouldnt the first to do be, to ask if your parents are at home, or if ur siblings were at home just to make no one comes against him and his agenda. So how did he know u were home alone and even if he knew it begs common sense to say he still wud have asked just to double sure. But i cant recall bisola saying any of that in her story, all she said if my memory isnt cheated by some spell, she said as soon as i opened the door he pushed me to the chair and started unzipping and i was abt to scream and he closed my mouth. And yes he eventually succeeded. He forced himself on you but when he left for his car to go get krest(a soft drink that taste like sprite or lemon) u never thought of running upstairs to go alert ur sister u claim was at home?

I really wish i can exhaust all the questions in my head right now but goin back to the mosaic law i want you to understand that even when moses wrote the law he also took into factors like persons with anxiety disorder, people who are petrified by fear and would simply go numb and speechless in the face or terror, u also have to consider the fact that u have a man weighing almost 85kg pouncing on alittle girl completing overpowering her closing her mouth and having sex with her against her wish, these are exception to the law stated at deuteronomy.

My take on this whole saga is this. While there is no rule of saying exactly how a woman should react when being raped, if shouting and screaming is a anguement to prove nonconsensual sex then who is to say that being numb and speechless and not struggling means u consent to sex. Hence one cannot argue consent on whether or not she could have struggled cos that would be an insult to every girl or woman who has been raped and wished they could struggle but just cant because there circumstances made it possible. If you point a semi automatic riffle to a childs head and tell her mother that if if she screams while to are about to rape her you would blow off her 5yr old daughters head do you scream of stay quiet and should she be judged for that?

Bisola told a story that begs somany questions a story that questions her character and her sincerity. A story that leaves somany neutrals asking the tough questions that if she was stand on trial she would loose this case.
Biodun on the other hand is a dog and bully, a paedophile. It would take more than bisolas narrative to take down this man.

You've spoken very well, though I mentioned "TELL". If you can't shout, you also couldn't tell? Someone who the said rapist referred to as bold? You follow a man that raped you alone in his car till he raped you again many times? A supposed SU? SU that to shake your hand sef na caution? She's definitely complicit
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

Go and talk to a psychologist, to enlighten you. A woman may not be able to give her consent in such situations, if she is paralysed by fear! shocked

Some women freeze in shock, become numb or powerless in the face of such intimidation and coercion, if a powerful person pins them down.

Finally, what on earth gives you the idea that I am a woman? Is it because I believe the pastor is trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, by insulting our collective intelligence with the watery excuses, he is using as a defence??

If she was paralysed by fear, she should have told after. She instead entered several situations where she can be re-raped several times. Sat in the same church for years, worked as a chorister under the rapist for years, got married under the rapist. All these due to paralysis? Was it Benny Hinn that finally healed her of this paralysis or who?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by FAMILYJA(f): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
babzo:

I resent the earlier reply mentioning Tuesday morning.

Good evening Sir, please I've sent you a new mail. Do kindly check please. Thanks.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by booksrite001: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
walexilee:
make nobody blame the pastor 2 me i think say they they date each other then cause if na true say he rape her multiple time why she no complain then they were both young then no be only busola young then so i think say na dating stuff enter may be she catch am with another woman

sad
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2019
glowingflame7:
If she was paralysed by fear, she should have told after. She instead entered several situations where she can be re-raped several times. Sat in the same church for years, worked as a chorister under the rapist for years, got married under the rapist. All these due to paralysis? Was it Benny Hinn that finally healed her of this paralysis or who?

She should have told who? Are you in her mind or do you have control over her healing process, or her mental state?

Please talk to a psychologist who can educate you, on the emotional trauma that rape victims go through, and the length of time it takes for their recovery.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

Hmmm.... All i see and hear is u and i having this merry go round of attack and counter attacks and leading to the same conclusion. At the end of the day opinions and sentiments are not the same as JUSTICE. We have a woman who says i was raped by this man, we have a man yet to defend himself, should we become judge and executioners without a fair trial. Should we not pause for one brief moment and allow this man prove his innocence. Not too long ago three young men, students of university of portharcourt were linched and brutally murdered by a mob, a crowd who acted on the accusation of one of their fellow student saying they stole laptops. These boys were not given a chance to defend their innocence instead the mob went into jungle justice mode and brutally murdered these young lads infront of the entire world to see, for a reason and stupid and sensless as stealing a laptop. Even if their accusers were right at what point in human history do we compare d value of human life to the prize of a laptop.

Months after their demise inveatigations had it that the boys were falsely accused but lets say we had to go back in time and for a brief moment the mob just gave these kids 5minutes just 5minutes to speak their truth, wouldnt we hav had a different outcome today?

This is not bisola accusing a man of stealing a laptop this is her saying "he raped me". Rape being a heinious crime, a taboo my cultural standard. Should we all become a mob and burn this man alive like those three young men met their fate or should we as rational humans give this man the benefit of doubt and allow the law evoke a fair trial?

We all have to understand one thing that by law the consequence of a man of raping a woman is just as bad as the consequence of a woman falsely accusing a man of raping and that is a chance we dont want to take.

If bisola says she was raped. Let her lawyers drapft a subpoena, let the police be alerted and let this be handled in court.

Socia media is no court of law!!!
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by FAMILYJA(f): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2019
babzo:

I resent the earlier reply mentioning Tuesday morning.

Good morning Sir.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by babzo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
FAMILYJA:

Good morning Sir.

Check your email
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by FAMILYJA(f): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
babzo:

Check your email

Seen and replied. Thanks.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amanstailored:
Hmmm.... All i see and hear is u and i having this merry go round of attack and counter attacks and leading to the same conclusion. At the end of the day opinions and sentiments are not the same as JUSTICE. We have a woman who says i was raped by this man, we have a man yet to defend himself, should we become judge and executioners without a fair trial. Should we not pause for one brief moment and allow this man prove his innocence. Not too long ago three young men, students of university of portharcourt were linched and brutally murdered by a mob, a crowd who acted on the accusation of one of their fellow student saying they stole laptops. These boys were not given a chance to defend their innocence instead the mob went into jungle justice mode and brutally murdered these young lads infront of the entire world to see, for a reason and stupid and sensless as stealing a laptop. Even if their accusers were right at what point in human history do we compare d value of human life to the prize of a laptop.

Months after their demise inveatigations had it that the boys were falsely accused but lets say we had to go back in time and for a brief moment the mob just gave these kids 5minutes just 5minutes to speak their truth, wouldnt we hav had a different outcome today?

This is not bisola accusing a man of stealing a laptop this is her saying "he raped me". Rape being a heinious crime, a taboo my cultural standard. Should we all become a mob and burn this man alive like those three young men met their fate or should we as rational humans give this man the benefit of doubt and allow the law evoke a fair trial?

We all have to understand one thing that by law the consequence of a man of raping a woman is just as bad as the consequence of a woman falsely accusing a man of raping and that is a chance we dont want to take.

If bisola says she was raped. Let her lawyers drapft a subpoena, let the police be alerted and let this be handled in court.

Socia media is no court of law!!!
Oga, there is no false accusation regarding this pastor. sad

The person you are trying to defend, has not been able to offer any detailed robust response to the allegations made by his victim, except for watery excuses, which cannot stand the test of detailed scrutiny. He has even stepped down from the pulpit. undecided

If Fatoyinbo feels he has been falsely accused, let him head to court. So Oga, kindly stop defending the indefensible. Kindly refrain from sending long epistles in my direction.
#SayNoToRape.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

She should have told who? Are you in her mind or do you have control over her healing process, or her mental state?

Please talk to a psychologist who can educate you, on the emotional trauma that rape victims go through, and the length of time it takes for their recovery.

Told her mum, her dad, her sister, her brother, her friend, the police, her church, somebody, anybody, the psychologist, whoever. She's so paralysed she can't resist first time, second time, many times, every time. Then too paralysed to tell anyone. Indeed. This must be a special disease known only to educating psychologists. She's definitely complicit IF she was raped.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
glowingflame7:
Told her mum, her dad, her sister, her brother, her friend, the police, her church, somebody, anybody, the psychologist, whoever. She's so paralysed she can't resist first time, second time, many times, every time. Then too paralysed to tell anyone. Indeed. This must be a special disease known only to educating psychologists. She's definitely complicit IF she was raped.
I can't believe you said this. So you haven't heard of young kids or people being raped by close family friends or relatives under the same roof for years, before such acts were discovered??

And you have the guts to say she was complicit in the rape? Maybe if your sister, daughter or female relative is raped, you can say they were complicit in their own rape....it just shows the kind of person you are.
#SayNoToRape.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:

I can't believe you said this. So you haven't heard of young kids or people being raped by close family friends or relatives under the same roof for years, before such acts were discovered??

And you have the guts to say she was complicit in the rape? Maybe if your sister, daughter or female relative is raped, you can say they were complicit in their own rape....it just shows the kind of person you are.
#SayNoToRape.

She was not a young kid or child that you are projecting. She was a self confessed bold 17/18year old school fellowship leader who can sing solos to large congregations.
I perceive you somehow think complicit means consenting. No, complicit is helping to commit a crime or do wrong in some way. She covered him up. Cleared the scene of the alleged disvirginity. She can hear him knock the door but suggests that its a big house and nobody will hear her shout if she tried. And she was transfixed till she drank krest, and also on his car bonnet. I guess you've never met an SU girl of 1999 period that she portrayed herself to be. SU girl will accuse you and rebuke you without motive self, just touch one mistakenly and see. This is someone that allegedly slapped an old man for looking at her when she was 10years old oh, not the baby you are projecting. She simply protected herself as totally faultless, which is not entirely true.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2019
glowingflame7:
She was not a young kid or child that you are projecting. She was a self confessed bold 17/18year old school fellowship leader who can sing solos to large congregations.
I perceive you somehow think complicit means consenting. No, complicit is helping to commit a crime or do wrong in some way. She covered him up. Cleared the scene of the alleged disvirginity. She can hear him knock the door but suggests that its a big house and nobody will hear her shout if she tried. And she was transfixed till she drank krest, and also on his car bonnet. I guess you've never met an SU girl of 1999 period that she portrayed herself to be. SU girl will accuse you and rebuke you without motive self, just touch one mistakenly and see. This is someone that allegedly slapped an old man for looking at her when she was 10years old oh, not the baby you are projecting. She simply protected herself as totally faultless, which is not entirely true.

Oga, stop recycling this crap, I beg you. angry Talk to any psychologist, and they would tell you that people react differently when attacked, assaulted or faced with danger.

At the time she slapped someone when she was 10 years old, the circumstances, location and perpetrator must have been different, compared to when she was 16 years old. Don't forget that you are talking about her pastor, o! shocked

Somebody she used to fear and respect. It must have been a different person who looked at her when she was 10 years old. undecided

And like I have explained cover and over again, some people can fight or resist when they are being sexually assaulted, while others will freeze in fear, when thrown into the same situation. shocked

Somebody who is bold while facing a particular situation, might cower in fear or shock, if that same situation occurs, in a different location at a different time. sad

If at the age of 10 years, an adult family member was present, she might have had the courage to take action that she could not take at a later date, without anyone beside her.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 2:01am On Jul 03, 2019
laudate:

Oga, stop recycling this crap, I beg you. angry Talk to any psychologist, and they would tell you that people react differently when attacked, assaulted or faced with danger.

At the time she slapped someone when she was 10 years old, the circumstances, location and perpetrator must have been different, compared to when she was 16 years old. Don't forget that you are talking about her pastor, o! shocked

Somebody she used to fear and respect. It must have been a different person who looked at her when she was 10 years old. undecided

And like I have explained cover and over again, some people can fight or resist when they are being sexually assaulted, while others will freeze in fear, when thrown into the same situation. shocked

Somebody who is bold while facing a particular situation, might cower in fear or shock, if that same situation occurs, in a different location at a different time. sad

If at the age of 10 years, an adult family member was present, she might have had the courage to take action that she could not take at a later date, without anyone beside her.

You seem to be the one recycling crap self anointed psychologist. People act different but Busola MUST act like you feel despite her self confessed statement suggests otherwise. I clearer did not refer to just the very act but afterwards, but you keep your head tightly wrapped in the act. She cannot claim to be paralysed by fear for years without telling anyone and not be complicit. You need a dictionary or you need the interpretation of complicit in your local language. You're the only one with access to psychologist. I don't need such a psychologist to tell me rubbish. The Busola by the way was not paralysed to slap an old man for looking at her when she was supergirl 10years old. She was not paralysed when her pastor pushed her,she said she tried to shout but he covered her mouth. But i guess she developed this paralysis when he went out, gave her krest, and she cleaned up the virgin blood and semen on the floor or chair, and she went to sleep on his master bedroom the same week. Agreed for him to drive her home and still continues to be in his church. I need the name of this strange paralysis instead of your running around psychologists.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 2:50am On Jul 03, 2019
glowingflame7:
You seem to be the one recycling crap self anointed psychologist. People act different but Busola MUST act like you feel despite her self confessed statement suggests otherwise. I clearer did not refer to just the very act but afterwards, but you keep your head tightly wrapped in the act. She cannot claim to be paralysed by fear for years without telling anyone and not be complicit. You need a dictionary or you need the interpretation of complicit in your local language. You're the only one with access to psychologist. I don't need such a psychologist to tell me rubbish. The Busola by the way was not paralysed to slap an old man for looking at her when she was supergirl 10years old. She was not paralysed when her pastor pushed her,she said she tried to shout but he covered her mouth. But i guess she developed this paralysis when he went out, gave her krest, and she cleaned up the virgin blood and semen on the floor or chair, and she went to sleep on his master bedroom the same week. Agreed for him to drive her home and still continues to be in his church. I need the name of this strange paralysis instead of your running around psychologists.
Self-appointed...what? shocked You are just recycling falsehood and clutching at straws.

Even the man who perpetrated the act, does not have the guts to put up a robust defence to exonerate himself. That is why he chose to issue that watery set of excuses, and then opted to step down from the pulpit. undecided

He does not have the guts to even sue the Dakolos to court, because he knows that by doing so, all the skeletons in his backyard will be revealed. shocked

Yet, you are the one coming online to dress him in borrowed robes of angelic innocence and sainthood, that he does not possess. sad

You are happily discrediting the victim he sexually assaulted, because you want to paint the perpetrator as a knight in shining armour. angry

You are saying she cannot claim to be paralysed, as if you are the one controlling her reflexes and psychomotor abilities.

Some people can bury memories of a bad encounter for years, by living in denial in an attempt to pretend it did not happen. There is something called dissociation, that victims undergo as a coping mechanism, to handle trauma.

Many years after, an event may trigger the pain and all the bad memories then start flooding back into their minds.

She left the church a few months after the rape, and joined WINNERS Chapel. Watch her video again. Stop recycling lies.

Anyway o, all you defenders of wrong doing can continue with your trade. Maybe, that is how you get your kicks. Very soon, you will be awarded a PhD in rape apology.
#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToVictimShaming

sweetrace:
Blah blah blah! I stopped when you mentioned abuse... Let your so-called victim produce evidence she can’t. Instead she puts out a sob video, the contents of which ca not convince a right thinking human being. Busola needs to know the difference between the truth and her vicious lies. Okay, social media judge and jury who requires no evidence for conviction, I’m off to bed. I hope false witnesses will rise against you one day. Then, you’d pray for someone like me who reasons deductively instead of blindly following public opinions.
Why can't you ask Fatoyinbo to produce evidence to show that he did not sexually assault Busola, or intimidate and manipulate her into sleeping with him, a married pastor? shocked

Busola has told her story and given facts, details, timelines and incidents of sexual molestation that took place, at that time.

Yet, you have chosen to ignore all that in favour of a married pastor who chose to abuse his position, by forcefully coercing an under-aged girl, into having sexual relations with him. In many countries, having carnal knowledge of an under-aged girl, is regarded as rape.

For your information, No false accusation can come near me, because I do not engage in such rubbbish.

I also pray that your sister, daughter or close female relative gets raped one day. Then let us see if you will discredit her, the way you have been discrediting Busola, and trivialising her painful experience. sad

#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToVictimShaming

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2019
laudate:

Self-appointed...what? shocked You are just recycling falsehood and clutching at straws.

Even the man who perpetrated the act, does not have the guts to put up a robust defence to exonerate himself. That is why he chose to issue that watery set of excuses, and then opted to step down from the pulpit. undecided

He does not have the guts to even sue the Dakolos to court, because he knows that by doing so, all the skeletons in his backyard will be revealed. shocked

Yet, you are the one coming online to dress him in borrowed robes of angelic innocence and sainthood, that he does not possess. sad

You are happily discrediting the victim he sexually assaulted, because you want to paint the perpetrator as a knight in shining armour. angry

You are saying she cannot claim to be paralysed, as if you are the one controlling her reflexes and psychomotor abilities.

Some people can bury memories of a bad encounter for years, by living in denial in an attempt to pretend it did not happen. There is something called dissociation, that victims undergo as a coping mechanism, to handle trauma.

Many years after, an event may trigger the pain and all the bad memories then start flooding back into their minds.

She left the church a few months after the rape, and joined WINNERS Chapel. Watch her video again. Stop recycling lies.

Anyway o, all you defenders of wrong doing can continue with your trade. Maybe, that is how you get your kicks. Very soon, you will be awarded a PhD in rape apology.
#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToVictimShaming

Why can't you ask Fatoyinbo to produce evidence to show that he did not sexually assault Busola, or intimidate and manipulate her into sleeping with him, a married pastor? shocked

Busola has told her story and given facts, details, timelines and incidents of sexual molestation that took place, at that time.

Yet, you have chosen to ignore all that in favour of a married pastor who chose to abuse his position, by forcefully coercing an under-aged girl, into having sexual relations with him. In many countries, having carnal knowledge of an under-aged girl, is regarded as rape.

For your information, No false accusation can come near me, because I do not engage in such rubbbish.

I also pray that your sister, daughter or close female relative gets raped one day. Then let us see if you will discredit her, the way you have been discrediting Busola, and trivialising her painful experience. sad

#SayNoToRape
#SayNoToVictimShaming

Your venom is something to behold! I am female too, so you can pray for me to get raped as well. In your praying, please remember that who ever curses me is cursed and whoever blesses me is blessed. As for providing evidence, you’ve got wrong. Busola is the one to provide evidence that she was raped. The pastor is to provide evidence to counter that.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:

Your venom is something to behold! I am female too, so you can pray for me to get raped as well. In your praying, please remember that who ever curses me is cursed and whoever blesses me is blessed. As for providing evidence, you’ve got wrong. Busola is the one to provide evidence that she was raped. The pastor is to provide evidence to counter that.

busola only needs to tell her story. is what she is claiming true or not. If the Pastor knows she is lying then he needs to sue her for defamation and make an example of her. That's all he needs to do to redeem himself, anything else is wash. No truly innocent man stands by as his reputation is stained forever without taking any kind of reasonable action
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2019
sweetrace:

I wonder why u waist time and breath debating with this guy #laudate(assuming he is a guy wich i frankly dont care). I have had my share of arguements with him/her and it seems like talking to a brick wall or worse someone with an IQ the size of a tea spoon. Bisola didnt sue or file a police report but went straight to almighty judge youtube and made her accusations, and to what end so that the man would get irritated or act hastingly in a bid to prove his innocence and sue her(bisola) and then like #laudate said she start opening up all the cupboard that contains the mans skeleton? The same cupboard where bisola has stored her own rotten skeletons. In the world of SMART MOVES, this is probably the dumbest thing have heard. The man might as well sit his ass down, say nothing, chill out and just let this whole saga die down and trust me what then becomes of her accusations, it becomes an echo, gone with the wind! #laudate speaks so highly of psychology wich is almost impressive but says somuch of his/her lack of psychological intuition. Go watch the video #laudate and before you pls read something about body language psychology and look bisola in the eye and listen to her narratives, ask her the tough questions then maybe, just maybe you would begin to see things differently wich i doubt u would. If the man is guilty wich i pray for the sake of many women out the let the wrath of the descend on him but what then happens if he was falsely accused?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

If the man is guilty wich i pray for the sake of many women out the let the wrath of the descend on him but what then happens if he was falsely accused?

No one is downplaying situations or reports of false accusations. Your point would have made sense if the man was genuinely innocent. Every case isn't the same and when it comes to judging these matters it has to be on a case by case basis. We can't say because so and so was falsely accused of rape/sexual assault.., then there is a possibility it is the same here. NO...NO CAPITAL NO as regards Fatoyinbo. This was how they said about Bill Cosby, years ago even before the truth came to light, same as Harvey weistein and all these known serial sexual philanderers.

On this particular case, Fatoyinbo is well known as a serial sexual predator right from his days at Uniilorin. There is an history and well rinsed and repeated pattern of sexual misadventures here. Ask any active female member of his campus fellowship then in the 2000s at Uniilorin. It's either some unwarranted touching, smooching, tapping eventually leading to sex. His targets are young naive church girls he's supposed to pastor. it's a well used playbook very similar to the Ese Walters scenario. There are just too many stories about this guy that rubs off the wrong way. They can't all be lying against him, they can't all be a gang up or a stitch up.

As for Rape, obviously she can't prove it since it's 17 years ago and I understand Age of consent was 11 years at the time the alleged incident occurred, but this doesn't stop Busola from telling her story IF it truly happened to her. She can say her experience any time she deems fit especially if that is the truth. Now if Fatoyinbo believes it's a lie and he never had anything of such to do with her the sensible thing is to sue her for defamation and make an example of her. Anything less is a subtle admission of guilt. No innocent man stands by as you are dragged through the mud and your reputation is eternally soiled. Remember the robust response to Ese Walters that is yet to come even after 6 years, silence doesn't repair your reputation, only a firm denial backed by your own evidence would.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by sweetrace(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Amanstailored:

I wonder why u waist time and breath debating with this guy #laudate(assuming he is a guy wich i frankly dont care). I have had my share of arguements with him/her and it seems like talking to a brick wall or worse someone with an IQ the size of a tea spoon. Bisola didnt sue or file a police report but went straight to almighty judge youtube and made her accusations, and to what end so that the man would get irritated or act hastingly in a bid to prove his innocence and sue her(bisola) and then like #laudate said she start opening up all the cupboard that contains the mans skeleton? The same cupboard where bisola has stored her own rotten skeletons. In the world of SMART MOVES, this is probably the dumbest thing have heard. The man might as well sit his ass down, say nothing, chill out and just let this whole saga die down and trust me what then becomes of her accusations, it becomes an echo, gone with the wind! #laudate speaks so highly of psychology wich is almost impressive but says somuch of his/her lack of psychological intuition. Go watch the video #laudate and before you pls read something about body language psychology and look bisola in the eye and listen to her narratives, ask her the tough questions then maybe, just maybe you would begin to see things differently wich i doubt u would. If the man is guilty wich i pray for the sake of many women out the let the wrath of the descend on him but what then happens if he was falsely accused?

I just want you to know that I did not read your comment. Until Busola has proof that the pastor raped her, I choose to believe he is innocent. The onus is on her to prove his guilt. Her words may be gospel to you but they’re not good enough for me or a competent court of law.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet / Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.