Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists (30361 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
BananaTree:

What if two minor have sex which according to you, either can't consent to sex, who has raped who in such case?

I also saw this, what do you have to say?

Both of them are guilty. As per your 2nd question,
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/185851-fact-check-nigerias-sexual-offences-bill-stipulates-18-years-not-11-years-as-age-of-consent.html
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmm.... Its better to free a criminal than send an innocent man to jail. Even in a lawless country every human deserves a fair trial. If we all would prejugde or judge people on the bases of public opinions every one would either be in jail or worse. I think no one is saying bisola isnt telling the truth and no one is saying biodun isnt guilty. But lets see things objectively and allow room for the benefit of doubt, we are saying both parties are entitled to have a fair trial, we are saying lets allow the truth to triumph beyond reasonable doubt. I raped 20women doest mean i raped bisola or i slept with 20 pastors in my church doesnt mean i consented to biodun having sex with me. So these are the grey lines that we need to examine and allow justice to prevail rather than opinions and sentiments. I listened to her interview or one might say testimony and to be honest her entire narrative begs somany questions that if she was put on trial even a high school student with no experience in law would shred her accusations to pieces. Her story for all its flaws were true but she left out somany loop holes that a good defence lawyer representing biodun would eat her for breakfast in any court of law. This pastor would get what he deserves but it going to take more than bisolas story cos to be honest it doesnt take a lie detector or a psychologist to tell you that she wasnt being entirely honest. Please before anyone nail me to the stake i want you guys to go on youtube and listen watch her interview again but i want you to do so from a neutral perspective and objectively. Study her body language read between the lines acces each statement that comes out of her mouth and please ask her questions as though she was sitting next to you. Believe me shes not a good witness and shouldnt dear stand on trial. Her story isnt credible enough to bring this man down... It would take more than her story and a far better witness

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Flashlaundry(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Do you need laundry services
We offer Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Dredgemaster(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Who said he is?
who is a saint?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Dredgemaster(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
madamgrace:
Yes but he is not a saint
who is a saint?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

I'm not talking about with brainwashed church goers. I am talking about with the wider public. He is forever tainted as a serial sexual manipulator. He cannot hold any high office. He's a disgraced brand. His name will forever be associated with this.
Nigeria's got a population of over 190 million. We can't all be sensible to use our brains. This population has a rich pool of brainwashed and gullible folks. Yes, in the minds of perceptive and discerning Nigerians, he'll remain a disgraced brand. However, remember it's all a business? And you can't get all the segments of the market.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by engrMikemd(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Written by TonyeBarcanista

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

May I add my voice to this subject...

1. Does Being A Philanderer Makes One A Rapist?

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

3. The Media Is Not The Appropriate Place To Lodge Criminal Complaint

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

4. My Position On The Rape Allegation By Bisola Against Pastor Biodun

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

TonyeBarcanista can be reached via gmail at TonyeBarcanista@gmail.com

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/
All I can say is that God bless you real good.
Most of the social media jurists actually want the allegations to be true, thus they suspend their reasoning faculties.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by brotherly: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s][/s]
TonyeBarcanista:

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/

My only question to you is " did you listen to the video interview or you are asking this questions based on hearsay

If you listened to the complete interview and still following this line of thought then I am extremely dussapounted in you

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by FAMILYJA(f): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
babzo:

What I have said is what I have said. It will not be changed.

Please I sent you mail. Kindly check.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by babzo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:

Please I sent you mail. Kindly check.

I replied long ago! Will resend
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by FAMILYJA(f): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
babzo:

I replied long ago! Will resend
I actually replied. Please check again.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by babzo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:
I actually replied. Please check again.

I resent the earlier reply mentioning Tuesday morning.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by FAMILYJA(f): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
babzo:

I resent the earlier reply mentioning Tuesday morning.

Have seen it and replied. Thanks.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Rhado: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
I wonder why busola's did not resist, shout or struggled with him then at least to alert those who were at home then. They may have had sex but necessarily rape.
She said she was a virgin then and someone was about taking your virginity in such manner and you couldn't do anything. Why didn't you tell anyone in the family then or your own family wouldn't have believed you? You guys should have set him up to catch him and he raped you 4 times in a week.
I think may be there was agreement that didn't go well back then so it's pay back time.
They "may" have had sex but not rape.
My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by InvertedHammer: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

/
One important thing to note is that many Nigerians do not know the meaning of rape as defined by a law court.

Eg. A consensual sex can turn to rape. All it takes is one word "STOP".

Try explaining that all the knuckleheads prancing online defending Mr. Fatoyinbo.
/

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by brotherly: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rhado:
I wonder why busola's did not resist, shout or struggled with him then at least to alert those who were at home then. They may have had sex but necessarily rape.
She said she was a virgin then and someone was about taking your virginity in such manner and you couldn't do anything. Why didn't you tell anyone in the family then or your own family wouldn't have believed you? You guys should have set him up to catch him and he raped you 4 times in a week.
I think may be there was agreement that didn't go well back then so it's pay back time.
They "may" have had sex but not rape.
My opinion though.

A typical.ilorin girl may not have your lagos street sense .

From the interview he was someone with the testimony of a former notorious cultist that had been converted

When someone you are beginning to trust as pastor shows up in the morning not to ask you out but use physical strength to pin you down with the statement that if you corporate you will be fine ..you no longer are seeing a pastor or an ordinary man you are seeing a cultist and depending on the mood and person in question shouting for help.may not readily come as an option .

In the video she said she told her siblings and her brother finally knew about it too and confronted the pastor . That the pastor came to their house to beg that it was the devil

Let's not be too smart and try to twist the story

She said she is responding to a calculated attempt to change the narrative and cause further emotional pain that's why she is forced to come out and say her truth

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by RealOne042: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by CorperKola: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
ornicus:
It's odd that ALmost all the vocal pdp supporters minus adeyanju are all rape apologists.

Pdp supporters are educated and rational unlike the other lot, educationally and mentally disadvantaged.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by CorperKola: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
CorperKola:

Pdp supporters are educated and rational unlike the other lot, educationally and mentally disadvantaged.
Rape apologist? Has the rape been proven?
Has the man be convicted?
U prove my point my clearly
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
brotherly:

A typical.ilorin girl may not have your lagos street sense .

From the interview he was someone with the testimony of a former notorious cultist that had been converted

When someone you are beginning to trust as pastor shows up in the morning not to ask you out but use physical strength to pin you down with the statement that if you corporate you will be fine ..you no longer are seeing a pastor or an ordinary man you are seeing a cultist and depending on the mood and person in question shouting for help.may not readily come as an option .

In the video she said she told her siblings and her brother finally knew about it too and confronted the pastor . That the pastor came to their house to beg that it was the devil

Let's not be too smart and try to twist the story

She said she is responding to a calculated attempt to change the narrative and cause further emotional pain that's why she is forced to come out and say her truth

Typical Ilorin girl indeed. Is she duller than virgins in bible days?

Deuteronomy 22v 23 If a young virgin has given her word to be married to a man, and another man meeting her in the town, has connection with her;

24 Then you are to take the two of them to the doorway of the town, and have them stoned to death; the young virgin, because she gave no cry for help, though it was in the town, and the man, because he has put shame on his neighbour's wife: so you are to put away evil from among you.

25 But if the man, meeting such a virgin in the open country, takes her by force, then only the man is to be put to death;

26 Nothing is to be done to the virgin, because there is no cause of death in her: it is the same as if a man made an attack on his neighbour and put him to death:

27 For he came across her in the open country, and there was no one to come to the help of the virgin in answer to her cry.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Christians: "Oh God, expose the devil and his agents and every sinner".

God: "Dakolo, oya expose yourself".

Christians: "Why is she just talking. This is the devil from the pit of hell to fight the church".

Angel: SMH
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by iamsamadeyinka(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2019
madamgrace:
Yes but he is not a saint

No one is a saint.
I'm not a saint, you ain't a saint.
We just thank God for His mercies
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 2:12am On Jul 01, 2019
1StopRudeness:
U ddnt get my question at all, what planet are u from...that’s a very vague response...to all I aske u

Let’s even forget all the scenarios and view it froma sex angle only ..As a man, how do u know a consent has been withheld, no body language, no verbal refusal no reluctance..I don’t know if u are a virgin ooo but how many sexual act starts with:
Man: Do u want me to fvck you
Woman: Yes
You are too ridiculous for words. angry Please watch her video again, and show us exactly where she said "Yes," to the sexual act of the pastor. Kindly tell the truth if you can, and let the devil be ashamed. Don't forget that all liars go to hell, o! shocked
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2019
glowingflame7:

Typical Ilorin girl indeed. Is she duller than virgins in bible days?

Deuteronomy 22v 23 If a young virgin has given her word to be married to a man, and another man meeting her in the town, has connection with her;

24 Then you are to take the two of them to the doorway of the town, and have them stoned to death; the young virgin, because she gave no cry for help, though it was in the town, and the man, because he has put shame on his neighbour's wife: so you are to put away evil from among you.

25 But if the man, meeting such a virgin in the open country, takes her by force, then only the man is to be put to death;

26 Nothing is to be done to the virgin, because there is no cause of death in her: it is the same as if a man made an attack on his neighbour and put him to death:

27 For he came across her in the open country, and there was no one to come to the help of the virgin in answer to her cry.

You should have read down to verse 28 and 29. Am sure you would get a different take on the matter
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 2:43am On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

You are too ridiculous for words. angry Please watch her video again, and show us exactly where she said "Yes," to the sexual act of the pastor. Kindly tell the truth if you can, and let the devil be ashamed. Don't forget that all liars go to hell, o! shocked

Consent isnt always expressed as verbal yes or no that would mean that forcing yourself on a deaf woman isnt rape just because she didnt say the word no. Consent is most times expressed in her reaction and body language which speaks volumes.
While talking about consent most times the law try to illustrate it in terms of a cup of tea. You either say yes i want a cup of tea or no i dont want a cup of tea, which is quite simple, a girl can either allow for sex meaning yes i want it or resist meaning no whether she chooses to be verbal or silent is irrelevant her action speaks louder than words. But going back to the cup of tea analogy one might also argue that someone might say no to a cup of tea 5minutes ago only to change their mind 5minutes later which is true and can be interpreted as consent. A girl may resist sex at the beginning only to enjoy it 10minutes into it and in criminal law that would be interpreted as consensual.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

Do you even understand me...as in sincerly from the bottom of ur heart..do U feel what Uve just written is the response to the comment I made.
As in sorry ooooo.. I asked an hypothetical question with a hypothetical scenario so as to establish drive home the argument and u are saying I should show u where she said yes...
As in do u even comprehend my last comment and previous comment?? Did u see any where I wrote that she said yes..??
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 01, 2019
Amanstailored:
Hmmmm.... Its better to free a criminal than send an innocent man to jail. Even in a lawless country every human deserves a fair trial. If we all would prejugde or judge people on the bases of public opinions every one would either be in jail or worse. I think no one is saying bisola isnt telling the truth and no one is saying biodun isnt guilty. But lets see things objectively and allow room for the benefit of doubt, we are saying both parties are entitled to have a fair trial, we are saying lets allow the truth to triumph beyond reasonable doubt. I raped 20women doest mean i raped bisola or i slept with 20 pastors in my church doesnt mean i consented to biodun having sex with me. So these are the grey lines that we need to examine and allow justice to prevail rather than opinions and sentiments. I listened to her interview or one might say testimony and to be honest her entire narrative begs somany questions that if she was put on trial even a high school student with no experience in law would shred her accusations to pieces. Her story for all its flaws were true but she left out somany loop holes that a good defence lawyer representing biodun would eat her for breakfast in any court of law. This pastor would get what he deserves but it going to take more than bisolas story cos to be honest it doesnt take a lie detector or a psychologist to tell you that she wasnt being entirely honest. Please before anyone nail me to the stake i want you guys to go on youtube and listen watch her interview again but i want you to do so from a neutral perspective and objectively. Study her body language read between the lines acces each statement that comes out of her mouth and please ask her questions as though she was sitting next to you. Believe me shes not a good witness and shouldnt dear stand on trial. Her story isnt credible enough to bring this man down... It would take more than her story and a far better witness

Sense will not kill you....
Nigerians are never objective..... it’s like 95% of Nigerian women were molested or something... cos the rate of emotional bias to crucify the man without a trial is just too much to assume it’s their familiarity with her gender that’s making them unobjectively bias
Her story has got so many holes it cannot hold water.. but I guess that’s why her lawyer isn’t drafting a subpoena...
She wants to ride on public sympathy and it’s just making me see all her action as vindictive move that stem out of the brain’s coping mechanism of telling urself a version of a story for a long time and it eventually became ur truth..
But the truth doesn’t usually have so many holes. For a person that has almost 20yrs rehearsal to tell her molestation story ....she ain’t a good story teller

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 5:23am On Jul 01, 2019
Amanstailored:

You should have read down to verse 28 and 29. Am sure you would get a different take on the matter

I've read it before posting. I only posted the selected verses that show her complicity. Even as far back as those uncivilized and bashful time, she's expected to shout or tell instead of being dumbfounded in the name of virgin.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2019
0yaah!!!! COZA
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Amanstailored: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2019
glowingflame7:

I've read it before posting. I only posted the selected verses that show her complicity. Even as far back as those uncivilized and bashful time, she's expected to shout or tell instead of being dumbfounded in the name of virgin.

Truth be told youre right and since its Gods word the bible its hard for me to argue the narrative there in. But you have to understand that if we were still living under he law of moses, also known as the mosaic law, somany sins today as a matter of fact, somany crimes today would be purnishable by death, but today in Gods mercy he gave us a new law. The of the Christ that preaches forgiveness.
Bisola never said she stuggled, she never said she screamed even when she admitted her sister was in the house, and admittedly all of these happened in the 90s when there was no gsm or mobile phones. So someone came to ur house unannounced with the intention of raping you, by the time he knocked ur door wouldnt the first to do be, to ask if your parents are at home, or if ur siblings were at home just to make no one comes against him and his agenda. So how did he know u were home alone and even if he knew it begs common sense to say he still wud have asked just to double sure. But i cant recall bisola saying any of that in her story, all she said if my memory isnt cheated by some spell, she said as soon as i opened the door he pushed me to the chair and started unzipping and i was abt to scream and he closed my mouth. And yes he eventually succeeded. He forced himself on you but when he left for his car to go get krest(a soft drink that taste like sprite or lemon) u never thought of running upstairs to go alert ur sister u claim was at home?

I really wish i can exhaust all the questions in my head right now but goin back to the mosaic law i want you to understand that even when moses wrote the law he also took into factors like persons with anxiety disorder, people who are petrified by fear and would simply go numb and speechless in the face or terror, u also have to consider the fact that u have a man weighing almost 85kg pouncing on alittle girl completing overpowering her closing her mouth and having sex with her against her wish, these are exception to the law stated at deuteronomy.

My take on this whole saga is this. While there is no rule of saying exactly how a woman should react when being raped, if shouting and screaming is a anguement to prove nonconsensual sex then who is to say that being numb and speechless and not struggling means u consent to sex. Hence one cannot argue consent on whether or not she could have struggled cos that would be an insult to every girl or woman who has been raped and wished they could struggle but just cant because there circumstances made it possible. If you point a semi automatic riffle to a childs head and tell her mother that if if she screams while to are about to rape her you would blow off her 5yr old daughters head do you scream of stay quiet and should she be judged for that?

Bisola told a story that begs somany questions a story that questions her character and her sincerity. A story that leaves somany neutrals asking the tough questions that if she was stand on trial she would loose this case.
Biodun on the other hand is a dog and bully, a paedophile. It would take more than bisolas narrative to take down this man.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Do you even understand me...as in sincerly from the bottom of ur heart..do U feel what Uve just written is the response to the comment I made.
As in sorry ooooo.. I asked an hypothetical question with a hypothetical scenario so as to establish drive home the argument and u are saying I should show u where she said yes...
As in do u even comprehend my last comment and previous comment?? Did u see any where I wrote that she said yes..??
Oga, please stop quoting me if you have nothing sensible to say....your rants do not hold any water. sad

You are trying to use silly examples, to defend a disgusting act. I repeat: when a woman does not say YES, or if she witholds her consent to a sexual act, and the man persists in going ahead, it is RAPE. End of story. shocked No grammar in the world that you speak, will change it.

If you want to follow in Fatoyinbo's footsteps, by manipulating, intimidating and coercing unsuspecting women into bed, feel free. The thunder that will fire you, the curses that will trail you and the disgrace that will bury you, are doing press-up at Bar beach. Just be rest assured that you will not get away with it, because they will locate your house without any delay. #Say NO to Rape. angry
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2019
Amanstailored:
Consent isnt always expressed as verbal yes or no that would mean that forcing yourself on a deaf woman isnt rape just because she didnt say the word no. Consent is most times expressed in her reaction and body language which speaks volumes.
While talking about consent most times the law try to illustrate it in terms of a cup of tea. You either say yes i want a cup of tea or no i dont want a cup of tea, which is quite simple, a girl can either allow for sex meaning yes i want it or resist meaning no whether she chooses to be verbal or silent is irrelevant her action speaks louder than words. But going back to the cup of tea analogy one might also argue that someone might say no to a cup of tea 5minutes ago only to change their mind 5minutes later which is true and can be interpreted as consent. A girl may resist sex at the beginning only to enjoy it 10minutes into it and in criminal law that would be interpreted as consensual.

The more comments you make, the more stuvpid you sound. You claim that "consent" is implied, in a sexual act. Are you normal?? Which so-called body language, did Busola use to express her consent? Were you there when the pastor intimidated, manipulated and coerced her into sex?

Are you aware that if consent is witheld, or denied and a man still goes ahead with the sexual act, it is nothing but rape?? shocked Consent has to be verbalised, and demonstrated in a way that gives no room for ambiguity. That was not the case in Busola's matter.

A woman may become paralysed with fear, or numb with shock so she is powerless to talk or resist! So what kind of consent is implied, in such a case? Ask any psychologist and stop justifying rubbbish. Watch the video, o you supporter of the Krest master.

From your comments, it appears that you condone rape, by using the excuse that "consent is implied. " Arrant nansense! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) / Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison / Jayden Ubi-Ofem's 2nd Birthday: Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.