Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,721 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists (30307 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
gratiaeo:
There are huge holes in the story. From the interview you would see that Mrs Dakolo did not mention the word rape. It was the interviewer that used the word. Secondly she said, the pastor noticed her because she was BOLD and BLUNT. Please take note of those words. Her own words.
Bold and blunt but she was not bold enough to tell the pastor No. She did not shout for help. Yeah that's REALLY BOLD AND BLUNT.
According to her, the first incident was at her family house. Her mom was out, her sisters were in their rooms in the same house. So apparently all of them heard the knock but she opened. The pastor didn't ask who was home to make sure they were alone. He pushed her to a chair and ripped her clothes. All the while she was boldly and bluntly keeping quiet.
The second time he was driving her home from visiting his wife and veered off into a lonely corner and raped her twice. Yet she bluntly and boldly kept quiet. This very bold and blunt person only suddenly found her voice after 20 years.
Question. Was she a virgin? That's the impression she gave. Try having consensual sex with a virgin and tell me she was quiet let alone forceful sex (rape).
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by olas24u(f): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
koropon:

Bisola became promiscuous but it was Biodun that fuelled that in her as a teenager. You may ask Rev Oset and Rev George about the counsel they gave Biodun when he left Ilorin for Abuja in 2008/09
Nonsense writeup
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
gratiaeo:
There are huge holes in the story. From the interview you would see that Mrs Dakolo did not mention the word rape. It was the interviewer that used the word. Secondly she said, the pastor noticed her because she was BOLD and BLUNT. Please take note of those words. Her own words.
Bold and blunt but she was not bold enough to tell the pastor No. She did not shout for help. Yeah that's REALLY BOLD AND BLUNT.
According to her, the first incident was at her family house. Her mom was out, her sisters were in their rooms in the same house. So apparently all of them heard the knock but she opened. The pastor didn't ask who was home to make sure they were alone. He pushed her to a chair and ripped her clothes. All the while she was boldly and bluntly keeping quiet.
The second time he was driving her home from visiting his wife and veered off into a lonely corner and raped her twice. Yet she bluntly and boldly kept quiet. This very bold and blunt person only suddenly found her voice after 20 years.
Question. Was she a virgin? That's the impression she gave. Try having consensual sex with a virgin and tell me she was quiet let alone forceful sex (rape).

Speaking as someone who has treated rape victims (and as someone who has also seen at least two ladies who were probably lying about being raped)...there is no 'one size fits all rape victim.

Also, in the Nigerian setup, a rape victim faces all sorts of hurdles to reporting her case. 90% OF THE time, most of them are ashamed, blame themselves, are afraid of reprisals.

And a virgin does not always 'cry out on being raped'. That's a stereotype.

Plus...who is going to marry a rape victim, which husband is going to touch a rape victim wife?

So, while I wait for a law court to make the determination, I ain't surprised she took her time to report.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

Speaking as someone who has treated rape victims
(and as someone who has also seen at least two ladies who were probably lying about being raped)...there is no 'one size fits all rape victim.

Also, in the Nigerian setup, a rape victim faces all sorts of hurdles to reporting her case. 90% OF THE time, most of them are ashamed, blame themselves, are afraid of reprisals.

Plus...who is going to marry a rape victim, which husband is going to touch a rape victim wife?

So, while I wait for a law court to make the determination, I ain't surprised she took her time to report.

You really spoke like one.

Your professionalism speaks by itself.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Godson26: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
There is one thing I know that Timi dakolo is not in charge of his home bisola knows how to hold him emotionally and control him. There s a Yoruba adage that says ole lo mon ese ole to

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

You really spoke like one.

Your professionalism speaks by itself.

I'm no expert...but I can speak from my limited practice experience and also from reading around.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Ten06(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
You people you go and start protesting against cattle ranches and leave rape matter for the police to investigate
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
He raped you twice in 1999 but u still attended his church. In 2008 u still followed him to abuja as chior mistress. The story no dey add up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

Is there anywhere that Busola stated she gave him her consent, to become sexually intimate with her? As long as a woman witholds her consent to a sexual encounter, it is RAPE if the man still goes ahead with the act of intercourse. It does not matter if violence or force, is not involved.

Agreed! But evidence?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
Agreed! But evidence?
Evidence of what? Her consent? Or the act of intercourse?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Sterope(f): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista, what are your plans for your N2million?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by imam07: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
I'm very sure this OP doesn't know the difference between rape and consensual sex.

Like so what if she's slept with several of her church members? Is it a crime to sleep with one's church members? (Even though I hate this hypocrisy in Christians)

She accused Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her. Now this is a very serious issue. Raping a woman is very very different from having consensual sex with a woman.
You better try to understand what d op said. U and Busola called it rape. Were u there when this happened because now u are now justifying Busola and condemning biodun. D op did not condemn or justify anyone of them. U should know it is not a crime having multiple girl friends or sleeping with many different ladies under Nigeria law. It can only be wrong morally, religiously, health wise.
Stop saying biodun is guilty here when he has not bn convicted by d court.
I found it funny how u did not understand that simple write up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
babzo:

I pray no woman in your family is EVER raped.

Amen... No one prays to be a victim but can u kindly fill in the obvious gaps in his comment and stop derailing

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Joyrise: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Written by TonyeBarcanista

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

May I add my voice to this subject...

1. Does Being A Philanderer Makes One A Rapist?

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

3. The Media Is Not The Appropriate Place To Lodge Criminal Complaint

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

4. My Position On The Rape Allegation By Bisola Against Pastor Biodun

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

TonyeBarcanista can be reached via gmail at TonyeBarcanista@gmail.com

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/

That lady was not raped. Those days, ladies of 17years don't like dating there mates. They date there seniors of about 30-35years. As a yoruba girl then, she must have fallen for the pastor (though the pastor should not have had canal knowledge of a said church member) but from the tape, there was no rape.

I was wondering if it's the same tape I watched other also are responding to. She was only been used by her husband to get at the pastor because Timi has been on the trail of this man for years. I know the man may have issues with self control and discipline but that man will not rape a lady to have her. He is good-looking and every woman's like.

Bisola should be careful because if she can not show real evidence in court, she will be surprised in the end. The man entered ur house, ur sister was in another room you allowed him bring out is manhood, inserted it and had orgasm. He went to his car and brought u drink. U were able to walk comfortably at that age without any pain from a big dick that u claim forcefully took your virginity.

There is more to this story. Timi is just using the lady to get at that man. They have also advised Timi to go check the paternity of those first two children of his knowing the type of live his wife lived back then.

You did not even tell ur sister that was in the house with you. U were simply enjoying the man's dick but it turned out he didn't accept to divorce his wife for you.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

You really got time making points with this lots.

The fact remains that, No matter what you say, they are programmed to face one direction.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dam2000(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Now am just believing that buhari is right rape scandal is now the talk of the moment
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
Agreed! But evidence?

what evidence, after 17 yrs. This is about clearing the air and having her inner healing. she just had the confidence to share her story. she probably just told her husband recently sef, it's not like he knew before they married. It's Fatoyinbo that should sue for defamation, N1b damages if he's truly innocent. Then we can take him serious. But offcourse a gulity serial sexual manipulator like him risks bringing out more cases that have been buried so he wont sue her. No truly innocent person looks by as your reputation is tarnished forever as a serial sexual predator

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Joyrise:

That lady was not raped. Those days, ladies of 17years don't like dating there mates. They date there seniors of about 30-35years. As a yoruba girl then, she must have fallen for the pastor (though the pastor should not have had canal knowledge of a said church member) but from the tape, there was no rape.

I was wondering if it's the same tape I watched other also are responding to. She was only been used by her husband to get at the pastor because Timi has been on the trail of this man for years. I know the man may have issues with self control and discipline but that man will not rape a lady to have her. He is good-looking and every woman's like.

Bisola should be careful because if she can not show real evidence in court, she will be surprised in the end. The man entered ur house, ur sister was in another room you allowed him bring out is manhood, inserted it and had orgasm. He went to his car and brought u drink. U were able to walk comfortably at that age without any pain from a big dick that u claim forcefully took your virginity.

There is more to this story. Timi is just using the lady to get at that man. They have also advised Timi to go check the paternity of those first two children of his knowing the type of live his wife lived back then.

You did not even tell ur sister that was in the house with you. U were simply enjoying the man's dick but it turned out he didn't accept to divorce his wife for you.

This is so idiotic...I dont even know where to start. 18 years is the age of consent. Anything lower is statutory rape.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Isoduwa(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you saying that Bisola had affair with Biodun in the past and she is now claiming it was rape? Or Are you saying she was raped and became promiscuous afterwards?

She was 4uck home and away with no problem then
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

Of the rape!
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Junkie1: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
liberalchick:
Rape can be civil and criminal. There can be civil recovery in a rape case.

Anyways, your write up and the whole rape saga has reaffirmed the reason why rape victims don’t speak up. Nobody wants to go though all this shaming and blaming. Now her children might not be Timi’s

If victims are going to be re-victimized they would rather just keep quiet and try and move on. What does that do to society? There is a rapist on the loose, prowling for his next unsuspecting victim. We make our society fertile ground for rapists. Who suffers?

YOU MADE VALID POINTS .. HOWEVER PEOPLE ARE TOO QUICK TO TAG A MAN RAPIST NOWADAYS WITHOUT PROPER VERIFICATION DESTROYING THE MAN'S LIFE IN THE PROCESS IT HAPPEND TO ENZO AMORE HE WAS SACKED BY WWE BEFORE THEY DISCOVERED THE LADY WAS LYING THIS IS WHY I'VE BECOME SKEPTICAL TO ISSUES SUCH AS THIS MANY LADIES WHO DIDN'T ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE RAPE ARE USING IT AS A WEAPON TO RUIN MEN'S LIVES WHILE ACTUAL VICTIMS CONTINUE TO SUFFER ... BY THE WAY I PERSONALLY CONDEMN RAPE OF ANY FORM IT'S NOT I WISH ON EVEN MY ENEMY

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

Speaking as someone who has treated rape victims (and as someone who has also seen at least two ladies who were probably lying about being raped)...there is no 'one size fits all rape victim.

Why are u advocates avoiding the puzzle? Can a rape victim willingly follow the rapist after a first attack which she refused screaming for help as second time again Forget about stigma now. No struggle, No cries for help when she knew her folks were at home and u still think everything was not pre meditated by both parties? u guys are not serious abeg

6 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
I'm very sure this OP doesn't know the difference between rape and consensual sex.

Like so what if she's slept with several of her church members? Is it a crime to sleep with one's church members? (Even though I hate this hypocrisy in Christians)

She accused Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her. Now this is a very serious issue. Raping a woman is very very different from having consensual sex with a woman.
It's a sin, Oga. I know lot of choir members sleep with themselves and regular members, but it's bad and a sin. For Busola who would stand on the pulpit to sing simply shows she lacked the fear of God. Hope she's turn a new leaf?

What the op is saying is that you guys should be neutral as you all don't know who is actually saying the truth and that no court has tried the pastor and found him quilty to warrant all the name calling. That's what a reasonable adult should do, and not by taking sides.

I don't know why his post is being attacked by those who have made themselves jurist over the matter already.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
Of the rape!
Did you watch her video before coming here to type this post?? shocked And did you read the pastor's response, before rushing here to ask questions?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Dhemmyjay(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
People will never cease to amaze me, someone writes out his or her opinion and all you think you can do is to quote everything and brand it as nonsense without being able to counter with yours.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Advancedman(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Written by TonyeBarcanista

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

May I add my voice to this subject...

1. Does Being A Philanderer Makes One A Rapist?

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

3. The Media Is Not The Appropriate Place To Lodge Criminal Complaint

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

4. My Position On The Rape Allegation By Bisola Against Pastor Biodun

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

TonyeBarcanista can be reached via gmail at TonyeBarcanista@gmail.com

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/

The only sensible and reasonable post about this rape saga.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by onmyowncj: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you saying that Bisola had affair with Biodun in the past and she is now claiming it was rape? Or Are you saying she was raped and became promiscuous afterwards?

very intelligent question,koropon come and answer

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

You really got time making points with this lots.

The fact remains that, No matter what you say, they are programmed to face one direction.
And you're programmed to face which direction? Your view's defeatist!
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Junkie1:
YOU MADE VALID POINTS .. HOWEVER PEOPLE ARE TOO QUICK TO TAG A MAN RAPIST NOWADAYS WITHOUT PROPER VERIFICATION DESTROYING THE MAN'S LIFE IN THE PROCESS IT HAPPEND TO ENZO AMORE HE WAS SACKED BY WWE BEFORE THEY DISCOVERED THE LADY WAS LYING THIS IS WHY I'VE BECOME SKEPTICAL TO ISSUES SUCH AS THIS MANY LADIES WHO DIDN'T ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE RAPE ARE USING IT AS A WEAPON TO RUIN MEN'S LIVES WHILE ACTUAL VICTIMS CONTINUE TO SUFFER ... BY THE WAY I PERSONALLY CONDEMN RAPE OF ANY FORM IT'S NOT I WISH ON EVEN MY ENEMY

You are right but every case is different. As you have those that are false, so also you have those that are true. Let's not say because somebody else was framed therefore anything we hear anything then it must be like that. Not after this serial sexual predator has been exposed time and time and time again with his sexual manipulation and philandering sexcapades with different women young, married, unmarried, underage. Na only the guy waka come. No babe in the church is immune from his wandering eyes...wetin and that one is a pastor
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
dairykidd:

Why are u advocates avoiding the puzzle? Can a rape victim willingly follow the rapist after a first attack which she refused screaming for help as second time again Forget about stigma now. No struggle, No cries for help when she knew her folks were at home and u still think everything was not pre meditated by both parties? u guys are not serious abeg

OMG...you don't know....

Let me tell you of a case. Young girl . Knew her rapist. Repeatedly raped her. Eventually summoned the courage to tell someone. The father reported to the police (First time I saw her was when I had to write a medical report for the case).

Guy threatened her, raped her in her house.

Yes o....rape is not a joke at all.....
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
dairykidd:

[/s]

Stop exposing your illiteracy about a subject matter you have no deep insight about

Silence is golden!

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Dhemmyjay(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

This is so idiotic...I dont even know where to start. 18 years is the age of consent. Anything lower is statutory rape.

Statutory rape does not have a regular age in Nigeria, it varies in some states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Thomas Ogwuazor, Don Jazzy's Footballer Cousin / List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians / Mide Martins Looking Flawless In A Wedding Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.