Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 (45054 Views)

Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by GisterBlogger: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2019
GistMore.com

In the wake of Busola Dakolo's rape allegations against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, another lady, this time a singer, Vicki Royce has also taken to Twitter to share her sexual assault experience.

According to her, 'It was November 2012 and I was just 17. I was raped as a virgin and the pain felt like hell by a pastor who claim to be a prophet'.

Read her story below...

See more tweets here; http://gistmore.com/at-17-i-was-raped-by-a-pastor-as-a-virgin-nigerian-singer-shares-her-story

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by GisterBlogger: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by GisterBlogger: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by yungmoney447(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2019
NOTHING SULE NO GO SEE FOR BUS STOP.

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by daddytime(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is very detailed/graphic and almost reads like an erotic mag.

Not to make light of this horrible experience by a young girl, I hope she gets the help to get through this traumatic experience.

This is a very sensitive topic.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Diegostan(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
How did we get here ? ? ?

14 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by itspzpics(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody was wrong

2 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Homeboiy: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Y oh r headline says 17 while the lady said 19

Hmmm but I have learnt that krest bitter lemon can be used in place of postinor 2

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Born2Breed(f): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
It happens everyday. Don't be blinded by religion,a rapist is a rapist. They just look for ways to get close to people, win their trust so they can thrust.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Awon were, some ladies if ur body touhes their own u don abused them. BUT sha i got raped when i was ur young by a lady.

5 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by GistMore3: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Houseofglam7(f): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Inasmuch as I totally am against rape,girls,learn to dress decently to church....stop provoking these men in church and they'll leave your privates alone!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by chibu4u2(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
na Wah, by the time we’re done with this, 50% of Nigeria ladies would have claimed to be raped physically or spiritually.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by wunmi590(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody now, don dey lie say dem rape them, even some people wey open their yanch down when they just introduced black berry. Go come out say them rape am

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Mooselion(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by kennosklint(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
K
Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Zombiekiller010: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Maybe Ned is also raping Regina grin @ 17, rape that didn't come with been drugged, beating, bruises and body pain, is that one rape? Rape that comes with gift and orgasm grin, when does getting laid under sweet talks and scope turns to rape..

God will help us

5 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by itsme01: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019

when will people wise up that Politicians, Pastors and Yahoo plus boys dont rape for raping sake but are just performing a spell out of the 7th book of moses.

1 Like

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by omocalabar(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
So every Naija gel has been raped? Na waooo

2 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Michaelkings: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why are women always seeking for attention

6 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by blessedweapon(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Meanwhile Arsenal improves offer for Wilfred Zaha

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by lilmarley: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry

Another one on the loose
@19 and you don't know the difference from a church and a guest house, and you claimed you're already seeking for admission into a uni that time...

Please tell us another story, this poo is just a fiction
Spits

By their profile picture, you shall know them

10 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is really becoming so so annoying...
I remember meeting a girl at imsu during my school days at futo, I was dating this girl n she kept insisting she have not been penetrated. After some time when love begin turn her eye like ogogoro, on a particular weekend I eventually had access buh my brother and sisters the hole be like where Dem wan mount nepa pole. The next morning I had to ask her how come, the next thing the idiot told me was that a pastor raped her. Since then, I swore never to trust those daughters of Jezebel any longer. They careless abt consequences of their actions... And they are all the same...
Me i am not siding rapists, buh I think it's time we start giving strong punishment to those who make this defamatory accusations...
Last last Genevieve go still come out to tell us how Atiku raped her n dat one go turn news without confirmation..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by Xisnin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
When an ordinary man rapes, he gets crucified by everybody but when
pastors do it, the sheeples come out en masse to defend the desecration.
Stop being a slave to god of men.
Think!

8 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by mascot87(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
All this unverified rape flying all around. Seems everyone is mad now angry

4 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by chiedu7: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerians, Fulani herdsmen are raping our women.

Instead of Buhari to have them arrested,he wants to give them our land!

In Enugu state, they have had enough of these rapes & murders.

So they have started chasing them away!

https://twitter.com/chosenone107/status/1144983859378847744

we should all shun rape.

In the case of fulani herdsmen, we cannot live with rapists

3 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by maxiuc(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry

The gate is open

3 Likes

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by ALISMILE(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
What a joke to believe we still have any mog left

1 Like

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is Never ending.....

Time to speak up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vicki Royce: I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin At 17 by BlueAir: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
If this happen ed then its hell rape grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) / 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized / U.S. Declares Oluwasheun Akorede Wanted For Heroin Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.