Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks (75903 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by tunize(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
COZA matter just be like R-KELLY matter as one person talk everywr full.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
femi4:
Why always him.......look at it from that perspective

If i invite you to meet me in a hotel, will you come? Its easier for you to sit behind the keyboard and type gibberish

Read my reply to imaima1.

I'm not just typing because I'm behind the keyboard. I know what I'm saying.

I have experienced attempted rape before not once! But four times!!!

And I didn't seat still!

I fought a bloody fight, not caring if my head will be blown off by mistake or not!

But it was a fight of death! So don't even start on me.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by ithink7: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
The man is still doing it to young girls and spreading rumours about her that she's promiscuous. That's why she had to come out.

GutsOverFear:
What will y'all gain by destroying this man..

How come y'all just speaking out now..

In as much as I don't like pastors and their ways of life, I don't even go to church... But I'm solidly behind him on this...

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Johnedoh:

Have you noticed that we usually call Regina by Daniels not by Ned or Nwoku
Thats true
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by golddeejay(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
No smoke without fire. I think a lady came out sometimes ago. But we know why this is trending is it involved an entertainer. If all these are true, I am not even surprised one bit. Been a alumni of Unilorin, it was hard to find any member of that church who you can called 'true' Christian...based on their dressing and behaviours. Anyways, his people will always defend his calling.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
lefulefu:
that he is a womaniser i no get problem with that oo.. cos many nigerian pastors have mistresses all over so its not a new thing.the thing i find wrong is his reckless womanising.its like any woman he sees he wants to get down with her. and as for looking good i didnt say he should look unkempt but d guy overdresses and looks like a dandy and most dandys are womanisers.the guy has looks and his rich and im nigeria if a man is rich and handsome at d same time women will be all over him. a more sensible man in his position will be disciplined and if he must have a mistress or sidechick then he should go for a foreign sidechick instead or a mistress far out of their church dormain.haviny sex with ur church member can affect ur pastor position.apostle sule sule why u think say im sidechicks are non members of his church.

For me, I feel if it's true, why seat back and allow him access?

Why not arrest him immediately he was done with penetration, cos she knows him.

Why wait til 20years before saying all these?

What's her motive?

She claimed she was raped several times by him on different occasions, he didn't hold a gun on her head while raping her, he didn't tell men to hold her down. Just you and him on several times and she wil still go to his house and church afterwards!

Cmon? Who does that!

For crying out loud! Which woman, man rape, the woman go still Dey around him

That's not rape but affair goes south.

He's randy, it's clear and I hope this episode wil make him suppress the urge of seducing women and cut off from any woman coming around him in a suggestive way.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by lloyds(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
CHIGIM:
I don't know why people are surprised. even jesus had a babe in Mary Magdalene,if Mary was alive today she would have surprised u all too. Na blood dey flow for their body not water and dey are not angels and even angels did it in the book of Enoch too.so leave all this men of god's alone and trust them with Ur wife and daughter at Ur own risk

Blasphemy! Be careful ma. Don't compare Jesus with these guys.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
ithink7:
The man is still doing it to young girls and spreading rumours about her that she's promiscuous. That's why she had to come out.

Thanks for giving me a good answer. Not all those that revert to insulting me

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Biafrareform(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
sholatem:
If only people will see d bottom line of d whole issue,1 man,several victims,atleast they didn't do meeting to spoil his reputation now,lets call a spade a spade,his cup is full,consensual or not,Is he worthy to be a Pastor with this shameful act?

He also raped me. Now add it to the list of his rape victims
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by KaptainKush: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
itspzpics:
In reaction to recent viral report of Timi Dakolo wife Bukola Dakolo Rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo, A former family friend of Pastor Fatoyinbo also recount her horrible experience with the Pastor.

She reveals in hee writeup how pastor coza ask her to spend the night with him in his hotel room.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/former-family-friend-of-pastor-coza-shares-her-horrible-experience-with-him/

Chai, This one loud oh
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by KaptainKush: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lol
tunize:
COZA matter just be like R-KELLY matter as one person talk everywr full.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Ubdavis(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
lefulefu:
he loves women like any full blooded male but then he should try keep his pingolo in check

Sexual urge is a biological need, I have a very high libido and proclivity for beautiful ladies, I have never and will never be involved in any act of forceful display of affection, not to talk of rape. Am not a religious person talk more of being a pastor. Spit.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

For me, I feel if it's true, why seat back and allow him access?

Why not arrest him immediately he was done with penetration, cos she knows him.

Why wait til 20years before saying all these?

What's her motive?

She claimed she was raped several times by him on different occasions, he didn't hold a gun on her head while raping her, he didn't tell men to hold her down. Just you and him on several times and she wil still go to his house and church afterwards!

Cmon? Who does that!

For crying out loud! Which woman, man rape, the woman go still Dey around him

That's not rape but affair goes south.

He's randy, it's clear and I hope this episode wil make him suppress the urge of seducing women and cut off from any woman coming around him in a suggestive way.
it might be he has immense control on those ladies or they had stockholm syndrome or whatever and dat could explain why they didnt report him.look ehn religious leaders have very strong control on their followers and especially dhier female members both married and single.hope u stiil remember d reverend king issue? wat of david koresh who was a pastor in the branch davidians church in waco texas in the early 90s and claimed he was sent by God and has been annointed by God and dat God instructed him for every member of his church to hand their wives to him to impregnate so as to produce a special seed.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by lalanice(f): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
More people will probably find the boldness to come out after this grin
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by victorian(f): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
lefulefu:
it might be he has immense control on those ladies or they had stockholm syndrome or whatever and dat could explain why they didnt report him.look ehn religious leaders have very strong control on their followers and especially dhier female members both married and single.hope u stiil remember d reverend king issue? wat of david koresh who was a pastor in the branch davidians church in waco texas in the early 90s and claimed he was sent by God and has been annointed by God and dat God instructed him for every member of his church to hand their wives to him to impregnate so as to produce a special seed.

Wow! @ David Koresh.

Other pastors, yea it could be Stockholm syndrome. Maybe I can't say.

But me o! I won't seat back and wait for rapist to finish raping. Or Pastor to coerce me into sex! We die here!

Na them sabi jare.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by bigiyaro(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
kaorama:
Am not surprised. Any woman that has been alone with this man can now accuse him.
R-kelly was like this too, that black American comedian, i can't remember his name again, even though he is elderly now he was tried for all the women he had harassed, this fake pastor's cup is full.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Ritualist! Leave me alone!

Go look for your victims elsewhere!

Must u use my blood?

Na WA o

Yes. We like yellow girls cheesy
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by srclark: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:
See this ugly old hungry looking hag!

She's claiming rape too!

Chai! Pastor Fatoyinbo don suffer cheesy

Is he so easy to have access to? Does he have the phone number of all the women in his church? undecided

Where did Timi and his wife got these women from?

None is coming with evidence, Na just talk talk! No evidence! Oh Lord!

Chai! Caricatures coming out claiming rape!
glad it is so glaring this is a case of clear blackmail
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by visita: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jeez! Only you went through all of this? Must have been quite some experience and I hope you've healed now. Not all ladies are as strong/determined as you though.
victorian:

I was almost raped three times!

On different occasions by different men.

And trust me I didn't seat still while they tried.

First rape attempt I was 6years old, I screamed , jumped down and ran off

Second rape attempt I was 26years old right in my office, I struggled furiously , bite his palm, and screamed. My security guard downstairs ran up, knocked and rushed in.

Third attempt rape : I was 30 years old at my home, I pretended I want him too when I realised he was very strong with his fist. I calmed down, smiled and told him lemme go pull off and wear something sexy Na. I even kissed him for him to believe, he released his grip, as I stood up, I pushed him so hard and ran out of my apartment with great speed! Then shouted from outside, leave my apartment now!

Those three incidents I never got once kept in touch with anyone of them and I warned the last two never in their life should they contact me again orelse I will get them arrested. And they didn't. They kept off!

That's attempted rape! I hate them with every cell in my body!

So dear I know what it means and how it feels when one is about to be raped, it's very ugly experience. How much more been raped.

Yes I remember the last one, thieves came to my ex house , stole stuffs and about to rape. Thank God it was only two who came into the building. The one who wanted to rape he held a gun, while the second one held a short cutlass facing my ex.
As he came close tome, I grabbed his hand with gun with my two hands, we were struggling, there and then I was determined to die! Than to be raped. He was shocked. We were struggling with the gun. He then punched my eyes, I saw stars but I didn't let go. My ex saw me struggling WIth the rapist, he stood up and fought the second guy. The rapist was boxing my face I still held on to the gun. Until he screamed to the third thief outside, that one came in threw another short cutlass to him and he cut off my fingers holding the gun, I screamed I let go of the gun. They all ran way, with my cut fingers oozing out blood, then I passed out ,saw myself been rushed to the theater for immediate surgery.

That night was bloody!

So my sister I have been to hell and back!

No be today.

I can take a pic of my fingers for u to see how it looked now. It's not straight but at least I have fingers.

I will rather die, and fight to death! Than to be raped!
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by yeyeosoronga: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
kaorama:
Am not surprised. Any woman that has been alone with this man can now accuse him.

But he is a very randy man, and that's why they will accuse him.
Look at Apostle Suleiman's case and Stephanie Otobo. Why didn't more women come out against Suleiman?
Character is like smoke, it will always find a way of seeping out no matter how you try to contain it.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Wow! @ David Koresh.

Other pastors, yea it could be Stockholm syndrome. Maybe I can't say.

But me o! I won't seat back and wait for rapist to finish raping. Or Pastor to coerce me into sex! We die here!

Na them sabi jare.

u know say for u to be a successful pastor u have to be very good with words. Na dis words some corrupt pastors dey take hoodwink some of their female members to sleep with them.they use sweet words on the ladies convincing them to open up for dem but thats not to deny there are ladies wey no go wan nack their pastors oocheesy. As a lady or a married lady u supposed to have a sort of boundary with ur pastor. Why will a married woman be in her pastor's kitchen cooking for him and washing hs clothes. It happens in some churches. Anyway with this recent scandal many husbands will be wary about their wives getting too close to their pastorscheesy.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by noble2faith(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

Is he so easy to have access to? Does he have the phone number of all the women in his church? undecided

See person wey dey insult! Did you check mirror before using such derogatory words on that woman?

I don't know what is wrong with womenfolks! A crime was done to someone of the same gender with you and all you could do was to spew those trash up there you called comment!

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

In as much as I don't like pastors and their ways of life, I don't even go to church... But I'm solidly behind him on this...

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser
irrespective who we are in life, time will always catch up with us no matter what we do. Their is time for everything.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

She's claiming rape too!

Are u well @ all? Where did she claim rape?

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ubdavis:

Sexual urge is a biological need, I have a very high libido and proclivity for beautiful ladies, I have never and will never be involved in any act of forceful display of affection, not to talk of rape. Am not a religious person talk more of being a pastor. Spit.
u dont even need to be religious for u to discipline urself around women even if ur libido is high. I no even understand why many of dese pastors no fit control themselves around women even though they are married to very beautiful wives.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Tiwatopebabe(f): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

The question you should answer is " would he have wielded such influence to force women if he were a local roadside vulcanizer?
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by noble2faith(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Thanks dear smiley

I'm not the gullible ones who wil just believe anything hook line and sinker.

You are not what! shocked

Could you repeat that again? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Origin(f): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
People should desist from entrusting their kids to MEN of God whether pastor or alfas.

they were first men before they became of God.

Leaving your child alone with MOG for deliverance is a NO NO.

Letting your child spend the night at MOG's house is a NO NO.

Giving your children free access to these strangers just because they are MOGs is a NO NO.

Giving MOGs free access to YOUR LIVES, FAMILIES AND PROPERTIES. Well na una sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by salford1: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
bigiyaro:
R-kelly was like this too, that black American comedian, i can't remember his name again, even though he is elderly now he was tried for all the women he had harassed, this fake pastor's cup is full.
Bill Cosby. Took some of the women 40 years to come out. There is a gymnastic coach too(Larry Nassar) that abused girls in his care for several years. The girls started coming out like 20 years later. More than 150 women made impact statements in which they described lives crushed by trauma and shame.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

But he is a very randy man, and that's why they will accuse him.
Look at Apostle Suleiman's case and Stephanie Otobo. Why didn't more women come out against Suleiman?
Character is like smoke, it will always find a way of seeping out no matter how you try to contain it.
You may be correct. However, the particular case in question can't be taken as an absolute truth.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
bigiyaro:
Maybe.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by raphy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
some one will just sleep and wakeup and look for something to make the break internet and trend...

see them.

when people see that you are making progress they will try to bring you down by thunder and fire.
fear people. o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.