Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks (75897 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by CHIGIM: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mumu do u not know that jesus have DICK.
all this disvirgined borehole sinners, jesibells pretending to be holy, abeg NA THEM PASTORS SERVICE TOOL ABI NA FUCKING MATE.
Slikbae:
You're very stupid for blaspheming against Christ.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by CHIGIM: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
lloyds:

Blasphemy! Be careful ma. Don't compare Jesus with these guys.
who was Mary Magdalene to jesus and hope u know that this Jewish boy has a Dick with blood in his vein
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by donnie(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
sholatem:
If only people will see d bottom line of d whole issue,1 man,several victims,atleast they didn't do meeting to spoil his reputation now,lets call a spade a spade,his cup is full,consensual or not,Is he worthy to be a Pastor with this shameful act?

@bolded
Then you don't know this world we live in.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Adek15(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:
There is always two sides of a story. And the Pastor is still innocent! Even Harvey Specter in "Suits" series won't be able to defend Bisola in court without any evidence to back up her allegation against the man of God
in sure Analise Keating in "how to get away with murder" would.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by ajl: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
pode:
did she stated in her write up that the pastor sleep with her?

But he invited her to his hotel. The same way he invited Ese Walter to his hotel in London. But this is a lady that was already in her 20s. She was wise enough to know it's inappropriate for a lady to go into a man's hotel room alone. Did he invited her to come do bible study in his hotel room.
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by bunnyman(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
The pastor should be left alone. I believe his accusers are just out to destroy him. How could Busola say the pastor raped her multiple times, which means she was enjoying the so-called rape. She even said the pastor raped her at the back of his car and later put her on the bonnet for easy access, and she was complying during the process without raising alarm. Timi and Busola should think of another way of blackmailing this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Myself2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
GutsOverFear:
What will y'all gain by destroying this man..

How come y'all just speaking out now..

In as much as I don't like pastors and their ways of life, I don't even go to church... But I'm solidly behind him on this...

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser

Utter balderdash is what you just wrote
So we should sweep the matter under the carpet just because he claims to be a pastor, well fvck you and fvck him.
Who wants to destroy who Do you know how many girls this idiot has destroyed their lives,, it's convenient for you to talk like this cos he did not do it to your own sister or wife to be.
About the time,, well Karma has chosen this time to come for him,,,soon a #METOO group will emerge where all the victims of this he goat will come out and narrate how he violently raped them. God punish fake pastor Biodun. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven.

This is the time for the man to answer for his crime
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by r2beez(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Let me answer the qiestion if it will change your line of thought.

If he was a road side vulcanizer, he would have served his term or be behind the bars.

Shikena!

GutsOverFear:
What will y'all gain by destroying this man..

How come y'all just speaking out now..

In as much as I don't like pastors and their ways of life, I don't even go to church... But I'm solidly behind him on this...

The question everyone has failed to answer is would she have done the same thing if the man was a local roadside vulcaniser
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by Spacewalker(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hmmmm..The way women are coming out every minute to claim they were sexually assaulted by this pastor is alarming undecided

How do we even know who is lying or telling the truth?

A Lady can just come out and say a man raped her,and the whole world will believe without thorough investigations.

The world is becoming a dangerous place for men.

Don't even believe all this stories,cos even Jesus Christ was falsely accused,persecuted and hanged for crimes he did not commit. undecided
Re: Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks by booksrite001: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
bunnyman:
The pastor should be left alone. I believe his accusers are just out to destroy him. How could Busola say the pastor raped her multiple times, which means she was enjoying the so-called rape. She even said the pastor raped her at the back of his car and later put her on the bonnet for easy access, and she was complying during the process without raising alarm. Timi and Busola should think of another way of blackmailing this guy.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.