Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha (616 Views)

Throw Back Wednesday! Who Can Relate With This Face Me I Face You Brouhaha / Cute Photos Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Enjoying A Boat Ride / Busola Timi Dakolo's Wife Alleges Coza Pastor Of Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by odogwu9(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unfriend me

What I'm going to type may not make sense to you, it may be the worst post you've read from me. You will expect me to follow the crowd because like the mob mentality, I'm not supposed to have sense but just follow.

I understand.

It's the Nigerian mentality to jump into any trending issue, become relevant with it, especially when it has to do with supporting anything female or women's movement.

Excuse me.

Before I start, let me remind you that my best treasure in the world are not my assets but my beloved daughter. She's the only reason I can kill. I love her more than I love myself and my son. She's my soulmate and everything that makes my world sweet. She's the only one that can tell me not to be a witness against Senator Peter Nwaoboshi and I wont be a witness but fortunately for me, she's still a baby who doesn't know I'm fighting corrupt people.

I'm first a woman lover before a man lover... No apologies.

But I still have my sense, my brains intact.

I have never loved Pastor Biodun of COZA. I see him like the serpent in the Garden of Eden who plays on women's emotions, especially the Abuja girls who flock his church in their seductive short skirts and hugging gowns that will make a righteous man forget the kingdom of God. If I ever go to COZA, it's to partake in the sin that goes on there with the daughters of Eve. Their thick curvy girls makes the place a second Sodom and Gomorrah.

He's manipulative in my thinking.

Busola Dakolo I don't know. Her husband I know and loves his songs. His Great Nation song remains my best, reminding me of patriotism to a nation that cares about no one.

I have watched the video of her rape claim against Biodun. It's sickening listening to it, but again I am not moved by emotions.

From time immemorial, the biggest victim used against men have been rape. Joseph was accused of rape and we all know how he ended up in jail. In Europe and America, the easiest stunt pulled by a girl is rape against a man. The society we are is a world of women who once they mentioned they were raped by any man, majority are bound to believe.

I do not know Busola reason for this accusation but the journalist in me believes in giving fair hearing to ALL SIDES especially in an issue that happened over a decade ago. Three times she claimed she was rape.

Hell No.

I can accept the first one grudgingly but not the second and third. Pastor Biodun must be a magician to have hypnotized her during the first encounter.

If you have slept with virgins and I mean real virgin, you will understand why some men prefer to have a girl who have been deflowered. It's a battle. Even the second and third time remains almost like the first time especially when there is blood like she claimed

With over five virgins passing through me (sorry if it hurts but this has to be proven beyond doubt), I can tell for sure that rape in that first instance can't be done in silence when there is someone inside the house like she said.

I broke up with one of my virgin girlfriends in the University because the left side of my neck was bitten by her during the struggle to enter her Jerusalem without a Visa. Till date, once I hear virgin, I unconsciously remember my left neck and feel the teeth on it. With condom that has lubricant, it's a tug of war. Imagine going inside without condom and use of lubricant. Biodun will not only get bruises but he can't penetrate fully especially with her legs closed all throughout.

Remember its rape not consent like she said.

In rape, the victim continuously close her legs and holds on to anything to kill the pains of penetration. For the man, it's a struggle to keep opening the leg which will result to bruises. None of these happened in Busola and Biodun case.

After the act, it's mostly obvious that something has happened as she's naturally expected to start acting strange in the house and getting moody, accompanied with the pains that comes with it, for a girl of seventeen. Her elder sister should have seen all these. When her parents comes back, they will notice their daughter withdrawing from their beloved Pastor. None of these happened.

And Chude who did the interview like a replayed reality show wants me to believe it.

As a child in JSS 1, I have been molested by Head Girls, who kept passing me round to every new Head Girl until my dad changed me to an all boys school. So I know the trauma I passed through those years but I could not also speak. Most of us have been victims of these but we must discern truth from emotions.

Like Falz the bad guy sang, this story no dey add up, this fabu no dey add up.

'Krest' it on my chest that I'm supporting rape and it's your cross to carry not mine.

For anyone to go extra mile to organise a protest so fast to COZA Church is simply loss of sanity. Because someone said she was raped which we haven't confirmed, our senses went away and emotions took over.

For everyone planning to go to that church tomorrow for protest, you are one of the problem of Nigeria. You are the reason we are where we are today because of your gullibility. This is why Buhari said he will make N1 to $1 and we believed it.

This is why the politicians keep using our brains because they know we have no brains to reason but believe everything without applying logic and reasoning.

Protest against rape but not the one that needs time to prove.

Protest against rape but not the one decided by social media influencers who will see it as their claim to fighting against injustice.

Protest against rape but not the one that is told when a husband is asked to check the paternity of his children.

Protest against the Ruga settlement which is Nigeria's biggest rape.

Protest against the malfunction of government which when we call, you all pretend to develop deaf ears.

Protest against going to immigration offices and you are told there's no booklet for weeks.

Protest against underage marriage in the North and advocate for pens not penis.

For randy Pastor Biodun, pack your church filled with the military tomorrow and flog mercilessly anyone that will disrupt your church service.

Jesus flogged people in the temple, so should you.

I believe in consent. I believe that wearing a short skirt does not mean consent. I believe that wearing a tight cloth does not mean penetrate. I believe wearing a sexy lingerie is not a call for sex.

Most importantly, I believe in using my brains.

F.O (God's Pen of Morality ✍)

National President - Table Shakers Association
COPIED FROM FACEBOOK

1 Like

Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by blessedaunty: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
It is statutory rape to sleep with someone less than 18 years of age. You people should stop encouraging rape. At 17 she is minor and does not have any will power to say no

1 Like

Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by odogwu9(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
blessedaunty:
It is statutory rape to sleep with someone less than 18 years of age. You people should stop encouraging rape. At 17 she is minor and does not have any will power to say no

She should gather her evidence and charge biodun to court.
Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by freda506(f): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
odogwu9:
Unfriend me

What I'm going to type may not make sense to you, it may be the worst post you've read from me. You will expect me to follow the crowd because like the mob mentality, I'm not supposed to have sense but just follow.

I understand.

It's the Nigerian mentality to jump into any trending issue, become relevant with it, especially when it has to do with supporting anything female or women's movement.

Excuse me.

Before I start, let me remind you that my best treasure in the world are not my assets but my beloved daughter. She's the only reason I can kill. I love her more than I love myself and my son. She's my soulmate and everything that makes my world sweet. She's the only one that can tell me not to be a witness against Senator Peter Nwaoboshi and I wont be a witness but fortunately for me, she's still a baby who doesn't know I'm fighting corrupt people.

I have never loved Pastor Biodun of COZA. I see him like the serpent in the Garden of Eden who plays on women's emotions, especially the Abuja girls who flock his church in their seductive short skirts and hugging gowns that will make a righteous man forget the kingdom of God. If I ever go to COZA, it's to partake in the sin that goes on there with the daughters of Eve. Their thick curvy girls makes the place a second Sodom and Gomorrah.

Busola Dakolo I don't know. Her husband I know and loves his songs. His Great Nation song remains my best, reminding me of patriotism to a nation that cares about no one.

I have watched the video of her rape claim against Biodun. It's sickening listening to it, but again I am not moved by emotions.

From time immemorial, the biggest victim used against men have been rape. Joseph was accused of rape and we all know how he ended up in jail. In Europe and America, the easiest stunt pulled by a girl is rape against a man. The society we are is a world of women who once they mentioned they were raped by any man, majority are bound to believe.

I do not know Busola reason for this accusation but the journalist in me believes in giving fair hearing to ALL SIDES especially in an issue that happened over a decade ago. Three times she claimed she was rape.

Hell No.

I can accept the first one grudgingly but not the second and third. Pastor Biodun must be a magician to have hypnotized her during the first encounter.

If you have slept with virgins and I mean real virgin, you will understand why some men prefer to have a girl who have been deflowered. It's a battle. Even the second and third time remains almost like the first time especially when there is blood like she claimed

With over five virgins passing through me (sorry if it hurts but this has to be proven beyond doubt), I can tell for sure that rape in that first instance can't be done in silence when there is someone inside the house like she said.

I broke up with one of my virgin girlfriends in the University because the left side of my neck was bitten by her during the struggle to enter her Jerusalem without a Visa. Till date, once I hear virgin, I unconsciously remember my left neck and feel the teeth on it. With condom that has lubricant, it's a tug of war. Imagine going inside without condom and use of lubricant. Biodun will not only get bruises but he can't penetrate fully especially with her legs closed all throughout.

In rape, the victim continuously close her legs and holds on to anything to kill the pains of penetration. For the man, it's a struggle to keep opening the leg which will result to bruises. None of these happened in Busola and Biodun case.

After the act, it's mostly obvious that something has happened as she's naturally expected to start acting strange in the house and getting moody, accompanied with the pains that comes with it, for a girl of seventeen. Her elder sister should have seen all these. When her parents comes back, they will notice their daughter withdrawing from their beloved Pastor. None of these happened.

And Chude who did the interview like a replayed reality show wants me to believe it.

As a child in JSS 1, I have been molested by Head Girls, who kept passing me round to every new Head Girl until my dad changed me to an all boys school. So I know the trauma I passed through those years but I could not also speak. Most of us have been victims of these but we must discern truth from emotions.

'Krest' it on my chest that I'm supporting rape and it's your cross to carry not mine.

For anyone to go extra mile to organise a protest so fast to COZA Church is simply loss of sanity. Because someone said she was raped which we haven't confirmed, our senses went away and emotions took over.

For everyone planning to go to that church tomorrow for protest, you are one of the problem of Nigeria. You are the reason we are where we are today because of your gullibility. This is why Buhari said he will make N1 to $1 and we believed it.

This is why the politicians keep using our brains because they know we have no brains to reason but believe everything without applying logic and reasoning.

Protest against rape but not the one decided by social media influencers who will see it as their claim to fighting against injustice.

Protest against rape but not the one that is told when a husband is asked to check the paternity of his children.

Protest against the malfunction of government which when we call, you all pretend to develop deaf ears.

Protest against going to immigration offices and you are told there's no booklet for weeks.

For randy Pastor Biodun, pack your church filled with the military tomorrow and flog mercilessly anyone that will disrupt your church service.

I believe in consent. I believe that wearing a short skirt does not mean consent. I believe that wearing a tight cloth does not mean penetrate. I believe wearing a sexy lingerie is not a call for sex.

This one time, you didn't.

A paltry 6% of rape claims are false. To be more explicit, 9.4 times out of 10, women who claim to be raped speak the truth. How rape sympathizers like you manage to hang on to this 6% deficit anytime rape is a topic of discourse is beyond irritating.

And I'm sure your daughter is an angel. It is for this reason I pray she doesn't get sexually assaulted at any point, because with a rape sympathizer for a father it'll be too ugly a situation.

Your poorly thought out write up is littered with YOUR experiences. How on AlGore's internet do you think your experiences as a man in a patriarchal society like Nigeria is applicable to everyone?

Multiple women who don't know each other coming out, at great risk to their reputation, livelihood and dare I say life (giving the borderline deification Nigerians accord their pastorpreneurs), to speak out against ONE man is no coincidence. It is a pattern of harmful behavior that is too much to be ignored.

You need to step out of your bubble, sir. Many organizations already tackle other issues that bother women. We can walk and chew bubble gum at the same. We do not need directions from a pastor-worshipping, rape sympathizer with a limited world view.

Lastly, your opinion, foolish as it is, is no rarity. You have many other rape sympathizers on your team. You have, therefore, shaken no table. Get off your high horse, snowflake.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by Mizwisdom(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
This COZA pastor seems to be paying influencers to cover his vomit. Go and ask Bill Cosby why he's suffering from the crime of rapes he committed decades ago, it took one lady to speak out after many years before others started joining in and he couldn't even defend himself even with all the money and lawyers he employed. OP, is a rapist apologist sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by Richy4(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2019
I have never seen a rape victim before, I don't know how they react in certain circumstances.. .. But if someone truly did something that was wrong as huge as rape , would you still like to see that person every time? I believe a lot of people will echo my sentiment that the ground around should open up instantly and swallow him/her each time we were in close proximity...

Why was this lady in question still breath the same air with the so called rapist in the same gathering... was that the only church in Nigeria? Why was she still in contact with the man? I can't remember how I acted @ 15 but I remembered never to be close to anyone that has the tendency to hurt me.. this is the fact and realities of life..

Only that lady knows what transpired between both of them and why she chose to do what she was doing now.. but there are lot of questions that begs for answers... People should learn how to be cautious in terms of defending what they knew next to nothing about so that it won't explode on their faces.. That's why the judicial system is there...
Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by lottomkyes200: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
odogwu9:
Unfriend me

I understand.

Excuse me.

Hell No.

Bro you have sense you have spoken all this foolish celeb wont lead a protest against fulani killings when people die in numbers everyday na this story them dey shout for. I wonder what will happen if this all turn out to be a lie

1 Like

Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by desvi: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
freda506:

A paltry 6% of rape claims are false. To be more explicit, 9.4 times out of 10, women who claim to be raped speak the truth. How rape sympathizers like you manage to hang on to this 6% deficit anytime rape is a topic of discourse is beyond irritating.

And I'm sure your daughter is an angel. It is for this reason I pray she doesn't get sexually assaulted at any point, because with a rape sympathizer for a father it'll be too ugly a situation.

Your poorly thought out write up is littered with YOUR experiences. How on AlGore's internet do you think your experiences as a man in a patriarchal society like Nigeria is applicable to everyone?

Multiple women who don't know each other coming out, at great risk to their reputation, livelihood and dare I say life (giving the borderline deification Nigerians accord their pastorpreneurs), to speak out against ONE man is no coincidence. It is a pattern of harmful behavior that is too much to be ignored.

You need to step out of your bubble, sir. Many organizations already tackle other issues that bother women. We can walk and chew bubble gum at the same. We do not need directions from a pastor-worshipping, rape sympathizer with a limited world view.

Lastly, your opinion, foolish as it is, is no rarity. You have many other rape sympathizers on your team. You have, therefore, shaken no table. Get off your high horse, snowflake.

bombastic destruction

whoever you are
you are huge
go get em

1 Like

Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by liberalchick(f): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss
freda506:

2 Likes

Re: Coza: Busola And Biodun Brouhaha by spongeisback: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
She mentioned Pastor Wole and Pastor Flo came to beg her family when the rape was uncovered and yet the above mentioned names have not come out to refute the claims what does that tell you? I love the fact that you Christians use your bible and religion to support and cover every manner of evil but come on this isn't about religion now.

You claim you have a daughter blah blah blah blah and you still went ahead to victim shame her? Using Joseph's wife instance what about the millions of men and women that have being found guilty of rape even when their supporters said otherwise? They're so many women and men that would love to come out and face their rapists but topics like this makes it impossible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: Remote 7.6kva Gen./executive Furniture/laptops/desktops/other Items / Experienced Advice And Guidance Needed. / Are Nigerian Kitchens So Terribly Designed For Women By Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.