Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air (26015 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by mysidechick(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
The Sarkin Fulani of Lagos State and the Chairman of the Association of Fulani Chiefs in the South-West Nigeria, Alhaji Mohammed Abubakar Bambado has debunked the insinuations making the round that has plan to transmute to an Emir in Lagos State saying, “The insinuation is far from the truth.” He warned that the cordial relationship between the good people of Lagos State and the Fulani residents which have been in existence for over a century should be preserved.

The monarch disclosed that the rumours emanated from an interview he granted some foreign media personnel doing a documentary on Nigeria, saying the documentaries are not secret documents as they are already published and in public domain for whoever has interest to go through. According to the worried monarch, the aims of those peddling the unfounded rumours are actually targeted at polluting the cordial relationship between President Muhammadu Buhari and the people of the south-west with a view to scoring cheap political goals towards 2023.

While asserting that His Royal Majesty, Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos, is like a father to him, Bambado pointed out that, “having a Sarkin Fulani in any state is like having Eze Ndigbo as well as Yoruba Obas in other state across the nation,” emphasising that, “there is no way these tribe leaders can claim equality with the owners of the land.” He challenged anybody to show any insignia around his palace that suggests that he is planning transformation to the status of an Emir in Lagos to come out with proof just as he urged the good people of Lagos State, South-West and the whole country to disregard the erroneous insinuations from the people he describes as, “the enemies of Nigeria.”

While assuring that the latest insinuation would not alter the peaceful coexistence and good neighbourliness the Fulanis are enjoying in Lagos and the south west, the monarch warned the rumour mongers and insinuation peddlers to desist from their divisive antics, asserting that, “they will fail woefully in their attempts to destroy this country that belong to all of us.” God bless our country Nigeria.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/im-not-emir-lagos-sarkin-fulani-clears-air/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by yomi962: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
mumu nigerians with their bring down syndrom masturbating to trash, when the real issues are left unattended too. The problem of this country, no be leaders, na the docile nigerians

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Odingo1: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
So they have King of Fulanis in SW yet Yorubas are busy shouting how Eze Ndigbo will not be allowed. What a hypocrite them.

See them bowing before Sarki Fulani of Lagos.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
The whole south west belongs to the Fulani

Ruga settlement is suitable here..

Even Tinubu has signed away the region

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by helinues: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
We knew those who gave him the title without coronation

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Guestlander: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
He shouldn't have bothered trying to explain, the people peddling the falsehood are not worthy of any response.
They have their Ezes everywhere, even in far away China but they are too hypocritical to reason properly.

33 Likes

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Siliva: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tinubu at it again

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by nanauju(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by vedaxcool(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin he has disappointed Igbos ingrates. Imagine how they were dancing skelewu because of this story. The sarkin understands the basic decency of respect.

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by MrBONE2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
My BaBu made him Emir of Eko Landgrin

12 Likes

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Buking1: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
angry
Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Mario619(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
There is no smoke without fire ooooo these fulani people will soon cause war for us...

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by boyfwend(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

Sir, can you please have sense?

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by emamos: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Him no want go lagoon

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by boyfwend(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Onyi90(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
I hereby declare you the Emir of Lagwosu. Meet Tinibu the jagaban of Lagwosu 4 ur certificate and validation cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Only in Southwest. Igbo will come install their King, fulani will come install their King, hausa will come install their King, ijaw will come Install their King.
Does that mean they are saying Yoruba Kings are unfit to rule them?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Wickedfacts: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Odingo1:
So they have King of Fulanis in SW yet Yorubas are busy shouting how Eze Ndigbo will not be allowed. What a hypocrite them.

See them bowing before Sarki Fulani of Lagos.

See Igbo chiefs meeting with their owners.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by KingsleySmart(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

Is this the end

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by franchasng: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lolz
Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by Wickedfacts: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mk12:
Only in Southwest

But your fathers have had a Fulani man ruling them since before independence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
He warned that the cordial relationship between the good people of Lagos State and the Fulani residents which have been in existence for over a century should be preserved.

Cordial relationship indeed!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / Jimi Agbaje Opposes Ambode’s Impeachment / ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.