Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) (59296 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by vicdom(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Peter Obi Today Received Former President Goodluck Jonathan To His Residence In GRA Phase-II Onitsha

Credit: Native Reporters

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by daddytime(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
The looting machines been wan push GEJ to him early grave with their quest for a free for all but my guy dodge the bullet.

He's obviously well relaxed and enjoying his retirement.

Gentleman who was too gentle for the complicated marriage called Nigeria.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by vicdom(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:
The looting machines been wan push GEJ to him early grave with their quest for a free for all but my guy dodge the bullet.

I tell you broh... Karma is serving them as e dey hot.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Ekez(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Obi ,the incorruptible,
Jonathan the real democrat

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by ojun50(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
People with better head,,,, enjoy yr life jona

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Man of peace......

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
All of them worked against him... But he came out cos God was with him... That's why wats doing atiku now ... No to bothered, cos him too went against GEJ. Even saraki and all d northern governors and senators... Now wen they see him, dey postrate to greet him...

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Peter Obi laid the foundation of Anamconomics which States that "Anambra government cannot hold it staff salaries"

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by adebayo1998(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Corruption Fc members

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by NextPresido: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
We miss you sir!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by NwaJozi: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Senior

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
The real president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

I salute you sir. cool

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by asatemple(f): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
O di OK

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by GoldChest(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gej my daddy

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oga Peter tell oga Jona to come another day we are drinking krest today. We cannot react on his visit now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
what is this - the dundee tour?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ekez:
Obi ,the incorruptible,
Jonathan the real democrat

Indisputable factual statement

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Riversides2003(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jonathan a man of peace.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by femtex007(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gb
Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by GoldChest(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
ornicus:
what is this - the dundee tour?

What has your father achieved with his smartness ?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Obi my man

my vice, I have the dream

Patience like masquerade outfit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Jeroboy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nice update
Read more on www.Kickscholars.com

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by nairalee(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
B
Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by Skiilashi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:

Good Education makes the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by mrProdigy: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
smiley real recognize real... LEGENDARY PICS

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by wildwest22: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Obi can like burial clothes eeh

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by suitlovers: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pavarottii:
All of them worked against him... But he came out cos God was with him... That's why wats doing atiku now ... No to bothered, cos him too went against GEJ. Even saraki and all d northern governors and senators... Now wen they see him, dey postrate to greet him...

That's how life turns out to be. Never know tomorrow!!

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
wildwest22:
Obi can like burial clothes eeh
burial and campaign clothes, Obi don't joke with it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader / Joke Silva At APC Women Rally For BAT2023 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.