Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Stella Damasus: How COZA Pastor Raped My Friend Of 15 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: How COZA Pastor Raped My Friend Of 15 Years (523 Views)

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus: How COZA Pastor Raped My Friend Of 15 Years by ExAngel007(f): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Stella Damasus, Nollywood actress, has fanned the flames on the rape allegations against Biodun Fatoyinbo, pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

Fatoyinbo has been the centre of attention on social media platforms after a video emerged where Busola Dakolo , a celebrity photographer and wife of Timi Dakolo, accused him of “forcefully defiling” her as a teenager.

The rape story instantly stirred outrage and condemnation across the internet with many
airing their differing views on the incident. In the heat of the Twitter spat, Damasus took to her account to narrate how the COZA

pastor raped a friend she had known for 15 years.

“I’m in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her experience were so shocking,” she wrote.

“She told people around him but they suppressed it. Are people still doubting this incident?”

Stella Damasus
@stelladamasus

I am in tears right now. Just got off the phone with someone I have known for 15 years. She had the same experience with this same pastor. The details of her
experience were so shocking. She told ppl around him, but they all suppressed it. Are ppl still doubting this incident?

14K 11:37 PM - Jun 28, 2019
9,196 people are talking about this

Stella Damasus
@stelladamasus

Some people have mastered the art of manipulation and brainwashing. It’s not easy to
break free from that. God help and heal us.
673 12:19 AM - Jun 29, 2019
326 people are talking about this

This is not the first time that the pastor would be accused of rape or having sexual encounters with church members.

The most prominent was that of Ese Walter in 2013. Walter shared her experience on a self- named blog, which has now been deleted.

Meanwhile, Fatoyinbo has denied the allegation, attributing it to his enemies. He also
l threatened to press charges against those who have come up with such “fallacious” claims

“The leadership of the church and I have briefed our lawyers to commence criminal and civil actions against all individuals making such false allegations whether directly or by proxies,” he said.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/stella-damascus-how-coza-pastor-raped-my-friend-of-15-years/

Re: Stella Damasus: How COZA Pastor Raped My Friend Of 15 Years by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is getting annoying
Re: Stella Damasus: How COZA Pastor Raped My Friend Of 15 Years by faaz24: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
COZA is beginning to sound cozy

(1) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo's Wife Slams Family Member For Using Their House For A Party / See How These White People Were Discussing About Chicken. / Korede Bello Talks About His Desire For Money And How Rich He Want To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.