Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,160 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa (15446 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / N30,000 Monthly Stipend For Yekini's Mother: NFF Yet To Fulfill Promise / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by joshchisimdi: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Ahmed Musa who spoke ahead of their last group match against Madgascar on Sunday (today), revealed that the NFF are yet to pay Eagles outstanding bonuses. 

Recall that the players had shunned a pre-match press conference and were late for their final training session ahead of Wednesday’s 1-0 win  over Guinea, in protest  over owed bonuses, before they were promised payment by the NFF.  However the recent disclosure by Ahmed Musa comes as a shock, as it was alleged that the Federal Government intervened in the row, by sending funds to Egypt for the payment of the players’ allowances. Speaking at a press conference, the Al Nassr forward said; 

“The spirit is good in camp and we are ready to play tomorrow (today).  We have put the disagreement about bonuses behind us, we spoke amongst ourselves. I don’t know what the NFF has planned, but we will do our job. They are yet to pay the team’s outstanding bonuses. The governments all over Africa need to do better with financing teams for international competitions."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/nff-yet-to-pay-eagles-outstanding-bonuses-ahmed-musa/

10 Likes

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by joshchisimdi: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2019
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by GentleMoney: 6:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Surprised..?
"This is Nigeria.." - Falz

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Neimar: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2019
so dem must pay una first b4 una play?

si this one wey dy talk no wonder u nr dy play for better club

overhyped shitty player

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by ayodaisi: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Then go home
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by 10kgod(m): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Africa. ......my continent.

1 Like

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Miracle4Sure: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Nff shocked
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by ayodaisi: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Worker has not been paid. I meant civil servant after that we will settle super fowl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Don't worry Musa ... you and your boys should win the cup and the payment will come quick quick

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
This is becoming disgraceful to Nigeria and the continent. Must Nigerian players always complain and or protest, are they the only national team being owed? I understand that of the Falcons because some of them are still living in poverty. But Super Eagles nawaooooo, most of these players are made for life nau why always bring the nation to disrepute. Most of the African stars build schools and hospitals for their respective countries and donate their match allowances to charity; take Mo Salah for example but their own na soso to protest upandan.
Nigerian government and the NFF are shameless. Why allow this to be a recurring decimal? Maybe they do not deserve any good from anybody that is why these players do not show any manner of patriotism to the nation.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by EagleNest(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Why is African countries struggling with paying their teams unlike Oyibo countries? I smelt corruption otherwise how can you explain this recurring problem.

4 Likes

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by NwaJozi: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Yeye people
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by NextPresido: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2019
I thought they said FG already sent the money and they were changing it into dollars. How many days does it take to change currency?

2 Likes

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Politicians are the only people that gets paid on time in this country

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by namiji2598: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2019
abeg you people should not cut my tickets ooooo it's all I got

1 Like

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by nairalee(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerian government will only do something "Hard way the only way"

Just enter pitch and sit down on the floor. You will receive credit alert in minutes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by namiji2598: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Don't worry Musa ... you and your boys should win the cup and the payment will come quick quick
jus listen to ur self
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by namiji2598: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2019
ayodaisi:
Worker has not been paid. I meant civil servant after that we will settle super fowl
with people like u I believe Nigeria is a sh*t hole
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by namiji2598: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Neimar:

overhyped shitty player
u should have read the complete passage and before u comment,

even with that tell me a player that plays for a country and they does not pay him, even Ronaldo, Messi, hazard......get paid before any match

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by RZArecta2(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2019
When you have an inept cultist, drug addict as sports minister what do you expect ?
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9ja131312:
[color=#550000][/color]See Below
Soo, u are trying to tell me that Argentina and Morroco match na fix match?? U be mumuni aswear

1 Like

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by DIKEnaWAR: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
But politicians have all collected "severance and returning" allowances. Even when all they do is severe and return.

One of the things (if not the only thing) that make us proud and happy as Nigerians, the government has refused to fund. We are not serious, in this hell hole.

1 Like

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Actually I wasn't expecting them to keep to their part of the deal. They hardly do.

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Neimar:

overhyped shitty player

Foolish retard who could not read but jump to show his crude stupidity to the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Phygo(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2019
And buhari don collect full money for doing nothing.
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by Flashlaundry(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Shay you don't know Nigeria again
Keep quiet my friend

.We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by TruthinAction: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Ahmed Musa who spoke ahead of their last group match against Madgascar on Sunday (today), revealed that the NFF are yet to pay Eagles outstanding bonuses. 

Recall that the players had shunned a pre-match press conference and were late for their final training session ahead of Wednesday’s 1-0 win  over Guinea, in protest  over owed bonuses, before they were promised payment by the NFF.  However the recent disclosure by Ahmed Musa comes as a shock, as it was alleged that the Federal Government intervened in the row, by sending funds to Egypt for the payment of the players’ allowances. Speaking at a press conference, the Al Nassr forward said; 

“The spirit is good in camp and we are ready to play tomorrow (today).  We have put the disagreement about bonuses behind us, we spoke amongst ourselves. I don’t know what the NFF has planned, but we will do our job. They are yet to pay the team’s outstanding bonuses. The governments all over Africa need to do better with financing teams for international competitions."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/nff-yet-to-pay-eagles-outstanding-bonuses-ahmed-musa/

Must he expose them? It's an internal issue and they shouldn't be bringing it up to the press.

1 Like

Re: NFF Yet To Pay Eagles Outstanding Bonuses – Ahmed Musa by flington4550(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Neimar:

overhyped shitty player
You dey craze
Na your type den go never pay you by on the 3rd of a new month wey na protest you go dey do
Na trash you just dey talk

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave / Sepp Blatter: Africa Needs More World Cup Slots / Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.