Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases (21549 Views)

The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by delishpot: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
The Devil has always used Women to bring a man down

It goes like this

Devil-------------- Woman--------------Man
Devil-------------- Dilailah -------------Samson
Devil---------------Eve-----------------Adam
Devil ---------------potifars wife-------joseph

Since the dawn of mankind, it has always been a woman that pulls a man down..

Unfortunately shallow minded men never see the positive impact of good women around the world. They rather group all women as evil because someone needs to be blamed for a man's wrong actions and that someone is any woman. Let's ignore that the man did not follow wise counsel let's just pick on the women with whom they traded their destinies for sex

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
the most important lesson from this bs post is the ignorance of Nigerians

nothing new here

the same has been happening in the catholic church for aeons and with children

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Beowulf(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Reading all these, I decided to skip church today to really introspect on my Christianity. I am getting to the stage where I will forego the "assembly of the brethren" and worship God in the confines of my room with my Bible. The exhortation not to forget the "assembly of the brethren" was just that, an exhortation. It is not a principle of Christian virtue. I already have many Christian friends who don't go to church anymore. The Christian churchgoers are no more Christian than these friends of mine.

My tuppence

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Neddstark: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
delishpot:

Why consider? Turn gay already.

tufia

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Gloriagee(f): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amen
Austema:
I Love this, God bless You my dear

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Anijay1212(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
ifyalways:
That's your problem.
I frankly dont care.
Me too.
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
No end is near, priests have been molesting ladies since time imo river, it's just that their cup just full. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Abcruz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Neddstark:

Mann, the thing dey do make I consider gay sef grin grin grin

The one who is made in the image and likeness of God must not engage in homosexuality.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by InvertedHammer: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
ifyalways:

That's your problem.

I frankly dont care.
/
Don't mind the charlatan. Until he gets close enough for Oyedepo to stick a d#ck in his ass.

/
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re wrong. Imagine telling me not to have someone like Bishop Oyedepo as mentor. That’s a big joke!
Bishop Oyedepo is ur mentor and you're licking buhari's ass?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Platony(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
ifyalways:
Dont get any close to any religious figure.

No familiarity. No problem sharing or counselling. Love and pray for them from afar. They are mere mortals, CAN and will Fail.

They do not hold the key to your success or failure. Pray for yourself by yourself. No pastor died on the cross for you. None will either.

D best comment ever since this COZA saga!! wink wink
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Neddstark: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Abcruz:

The one who is made in the image and likeness of God must not engage in homosexuality.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

It was just a joke man. I can never be gay.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Sportwin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence

Abeg extend that help gimme Abeg

Any amount go do
Happy Sunday
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by duality(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
You donn't want to attend churches were holiness is being preached and practiced.

You want to attend churches that accept worldliness. Yet you want to protest against rape.

You are not serious with your destiny.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by KennyLenz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Neddstark:

Mann, the thing dey do make I consider gay sef grin grin grin

No try am o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by Neddstark: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
KennyLenz:

No try am o

Of course not. Na just joke bros

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by booksrite001: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
j111333:
No end is near, priests have been molesting ladies since time imo river, it's just that their cup just full.

lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases by booksrite001: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
kennylenz:
No try am o

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics) / Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.