Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) (43316 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / Regina Askia And Her Husband, Rudolph Williams New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by GistReport: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Ex-beauty queen and actress turned nurse practitioner in the U.S, Regina Askia her husband loved up as they kiss inside swimming pool.

Ageless Regina Askia rock swimwear as she is spotted in the video dancing inside the pool and enjoying a romantic moments with her husband.

Some of her fans are pleading with her to return to Nigeria and act for them.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/ex-beauty-queen-regina-askia-and-husband-kiss-inside-swimming-pool-photos

1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by GistReport: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Watch Full Video ==> HERE

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Regina Askia got standing, succulent and spirit filled boobs more than 90% of Nairaland single girls.

Irony of life.

25 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2019
They're not the first to kiss, neither will they be the last

18 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Davash222:
Regina Askia got standing, succulent and spirit filled boobs more than 90% of Nairaland single girls.

Irony of life.
on a Sunday morning?

May God forgive you

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Tolexander:
on a Sunday morning?

May God forgive you
That’s why I have to include ‘spirit filled’.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by GistReport: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Davash222:

That’s why I have to include ‘spirit filled’.
shey na spirit dey fill boobs abi milk?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Tolexander:
shey na spirit dey fill boobs abi milk?
Lol. Abeg let’s leave this boobs matter for Jayslicky and Offpoint1.

Let’s go to Church abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Thats cool
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Davash222:

Let’s go to Church abeg.
go co church and “coza” abi?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by josephine123: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Jayslicky: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Davash222:

Let’s go to Church abeg.
Today it's me and my Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
.......and most young ladies of NOWADAYS are already looking like PORCUPINES

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
EVILFOREST:
.......and most young ladies of NOWADAYS are already looking like PORCUPINES
She’s in Yankee, the struggle to keep a man there interested is not beans.
It’s not like here where men do nothing but get fat off isi ewu and small stout then settle for lousy looking females.
There the men exercise and pick the best women thereby forcing women to do the same to get selected.

18 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by GistMore: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by danowena: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
And this is news? I weep for nairaland. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
How did this make FP

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by stratalogue(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
She looks good smiley
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by PrinceKevin01: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
But guys wait Ooo! Please is there really need of posting your private images on a social platorm? Jus thinking

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by stratalogue(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
danowena:
And this is news? I weep for nairaland. embarassed

As a blogger or a site owner in Nigeria, the only way to make money is to post these kind of news. That's why there are thousands of celebrity blogs.. This is what Nigerians want to read, this is what Nigerians love reading... And Nairaland is a business. They have to give the people what they want..

5 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
No be this woman play karishika role in that film
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
No be this woman play karishika role in that film
karishi what?
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by GTFO(f): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
i thought it was Regina D Nwoko at first.. i just dey rush enter thread without reading topic finish grin grin

this one too is sha news cheesy
Nairaland, we die here !!
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
You mean Regina 'Ascaris'. Lol

Wow, the beautiful aerodynamic curvatures are still prominent grin
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Back to Regina's story angry angry

Sorry, I think sey na ze oza Regina tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

modified!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
My laptop is off and I've been waiting for news and this crap came in chai make I buy data go whatsapp abeg ahn
Re: Regina Askia And Husband Rudy Williams Kiss Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Davash222:

Irony of life.

Are you sure Regina Askia doesn't have nairaland account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Paints Picture Of Davido And Chris Brown “Blow My Mind” Using A Hat and Cap / Rihanna Pregnant With First Baby With A$AP Rocky As She Shows Off Bump (Photos) / 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.